Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Next (966 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next by chibuike65: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2016
After thinking of having a girl or boyfriend and you conclude of getting one she agreed you went out with him/her have fun together I mean commit sin together whAt next ? i have carry over because I lost my mind during my exam period thinking how we could work it out craziest I ask my self whAt neXt now I that I failed my exam and I have her, wish this generation can shift the idea of dating to something bigger, she said she have had over 11(eleven)Ex's whaaaaaat I ask her you sure you still have some love left for me and the next guy after me not to of talk of your husband to be, you need more tHan a man I do ask what do we leave for is it only for women? All our wealth our swag what is it for? bro and sis let's start dreaming let's start thinking of something bigger than boy/girlfriend something others our community will benefit from something that will give glory to God....... insults are welcome
Re: What Next by kheengjay(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2016
you re suffering from#lackofbrainamia.... ngwa nu!!!
Re: What Next by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2016
If you buy infinity would you buy for me oh, when I am in captivity would you come for me oh... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Next by chibuike65: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:
you re suffering from#lackofbrainamia.... ngwa nu!!!
you lack manner sorry
Re: What Next by chibuike65: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
If you buy infinity would you buy for me oh, when I am in captivity would you come for me oh... grin
I wish
Re: What Next by kheengjay(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2016
chibuike65:
you lack manner sorry
lol receive brainz
Re: What Next by chibuike65: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:

lol receive brainz
I get ur time? NO because you are are chatting with mums phone which she will soon collect I guess you are at the backyard
Re: What Next by kheengjay(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2016
chibuike65:
I get ur time? NO because you are are chatting with mums phone which she will soon collect I guess you are the backyard

lol #retiredmumu come see your long lost brother for here oh..... seriously cant stop laffin
Re: What Next by chibuike65: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:

lol #retiredmumu come see your long lost brother for here oh..... seriously cant stop laffin
Guy just get your dirty ass out of tread before you get banned
Re: What Next by kheengjay(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2016
chibuike65:
Guy just get your dirty ass out of tread before you get banned

awwwww! is that the best you can do.
Re: What Next by chibuike65: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:

lol be cool bro I see you are afraid you just be calm here because this issue is for adults not for mum thank you boys good for nothing like you
Re: What Next by KAPOVee: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2016
I UNDERSTAND FULLY YOUR MESSAGE. YOU TRY

1 Like

Re: What Next by chibuike65: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:

waiting for dad to give you money for Sunday flexing you better grow up
Re: What Next by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Op is high on the sermon he heard todaycheesy grin

No worry op , Friday will soon comewink

1 Like

Re: What Next by chibuike65: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Op is high on the sermon he heard todaycheesy grin

No worry op , Friday will soon comewink
wow I guess you like Fridays but I don't
Re: What Next by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2016
chibuike65:
wow I guess you like Fridays but I don't
if you say sooo kiss
Re: What Next by chibuike65: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2016
KAPOVee:
I UNDERSTAND FULLY YOUR MESSAGE. YOU TRY
thanks you know where am going the amount of time and money our youth spend on date hangingout is worrisome we have talented youngpeople but the miss used the time there having right now hope you are not on that page
Re: What Next by chibuike65: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
if you say sooo kiss
hmmm you sounds like you are mad at me Hope I didn't say anything bad
Re: What Next by KAPOVee: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2016
chibuike65:
thanks you know where am going the amount of time and money our youth spend on date hangingout is worrisome we have talented youngpeople but the miss used the time there having right now hope you are not on that page
NAH..I'M NOT THREADING ON SUCH PATH NOW..BUT I THINK I MAY SOON 'COS THERE'S THIS GAL IN MY DEPT. I THINK SHE LOVES ME & MY FEELINGS FOR HER KEEPS GROWING
Re: What Next by chibuike65: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
KAPOVee:
NAH..I'M NOT THREADING ON SUCH PATH NOW..BUT I THINK I MAY SOON 'COS THERE'S THIS GAL IN MY DEPT. I THINK SHE LOVES ME & MY FEELINGS FOR HER KEEPS GROWING
yea that's cool but it depends don't let this spoil your future pay more attention to your books don't let itget to head because if it does your attention will be divided which is not good for you to score high GP I mean as you said the feeling will keep on growing till it take over and you will lost your mind you know what I mean you be finding it difficult to read all your thinking will channel to her bro just focus more on your studies that you will make your mama and your self proud no have make ma ke the proud by dating
Re: What Next by KAPOVee: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
THANKS MAN..I PRAY D LORD GRANT U MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW. YOU TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: What Next by chibuike65: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
KAPOVee:
don't let it get to your head I believe you don't like carryover
Re: What Next by chibuike65: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:

she Don collect thephone
Re: What Next by kheengjay(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
KAPOVee:

so you can grow feelings for a gal... #i see u christmas tree no be only grow na draw, np face ur book dy der dy pursue skirt anurfia.
Re: What Next by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:

lipsrsealed
Re: What Next by KAPOVee: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:

so you can grow feelings for a gal... #i see u christmas tree no be only grow na draw, np face ur book dy der dy pursue skirt anurfia.
BRUH, I DON'T PURSUE GALS THE WAY U THINK IT B4 U JUDGE JXT KNOW SAY MESELF I BE HUMAN BEING..I WOULD HAVE DATED HER FOR LONG IF I CHOOSED TO BUT I STILL DID NOT..

1 Like

Re: What Next by chibuike65: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:

brother you need to change this attitude of yours why do you always attack people if you don't know what to you say pass since you sabi all advice him or teach him not abusing your self grow up menn this world is a global village what you say to someone might change life or take you to cell tomorrow the guy might be of a help to you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: What Next by chibuike65: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
KAPOVee:
BRUH, I DON'T PURSUE GALS THE WAY U THINK IT B4 U JUDGE JXT KNOW SAY MESELF I BE HUMAN BEING..I WOULD HAVE DATED HER FOR LONG IF I CHOOSED TO BUT I STILL DID NOT..
sorry bro I don't know how this guy get in here have warned him I think this the Last warning for him. Just be cool some like this most this boys the train with milk think he done grow
Re: What Next by chibuike65: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
KAPOVee:
THANKS MAN..I PRAY D LORD GRANT U MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW. YOU TOO MUCH
thanks bro let hard work be your watch word to be more successful than your father so that your family will have a better life than the one you living now, you know what when you say you've succeed when your father built a story building and you take it up to your self not to depend on that and you went and make it bigger build two story building expand it make it bigger and how will you make this happen hard work put dating behind you for now

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Still In Contact With His Ex / Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart / Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.