Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,684 members, 7,911,865 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:08 PM

Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai (563 Views)

Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai has accused the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) also known as the Shiites Islamic sect of refusing to recognize Muhammadu Buhari as the President of the country as well as their failure to recognize him as the Governor of the state. El-Rufai gave the statement while speaking with journalists on Sunday. He said that the group was outlawed by the state government because its leader Sheihk Ibrahim El Zakzaky and members have refused to respect constituted authorities and their activities amount to running a parallel government against the state. The Governor says the state received the report of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry that looked into the clashes between the IMN and army which concluded that the IMN poses a threat to the peace, security and good governance of Kaduna State. “The IMN does not recognise the constitution of Nigeria, they do not recognise Buhari as president of Nigeria, they do not recognise me as the Governor of Kaduna state. Because they have their governor, yes, they had, I think he was killed during the clash.” He said the IMN apart from being an illegal religious organisation, was in the habit of harassing and intimidating members of the public with impunity for several years.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/shiites-dont-recognize-buhari-president-governor-el-rufai/
Re: Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile .. See my signature
Re: Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai by wowmenow: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Only zombie recognized you and buhari
Useless governor
Re: Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Story!!
Re: Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai by Sunnymatey(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just as you and Buhari did not respect Jonathan as president. Treat others the way you will want to be treated. Karma is wicked
Re: Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai by SoNature(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
These men should produce El Zakzaky and try him in an open court if he truly committed heinous crimes as they claimed.

I don't want to believe he's become another victim of summary execution like Mohammed Yusuf.

Regardless of his crimes are, he deserves justice else his members and Iran are coming for Buhari grin
Re: Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai by kinibigdeal(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
And why should they?
Re: Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai by PaulIdu: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Is that enough reason to kill them enmasse?

1 Like

Re: Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016

1 Like

(1)

Nigerian Youths Lets Unite. / Judiciary In 2016: There’s Nothing To Celebrate — CJ Auta / BREAKING: Ex-Gov Of Delta State, James Ibori Freed From UK Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.