Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,698 members, 7,911,925 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai (702 Views)

Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term / Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by james669: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2016

Kaduna state Governor, Nasir El-Rufai has accused the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) also known as the Shiites Islamic sect of refusing to recognize Muhammadu Buhari as the President of the country as well as their failure to recognize him as the Governor of the state.

El-Rufai gave the statement while speaking with journalists on Sunday. He said that the group was outlawed by the state government because its leader Sheihk Ibrahim El Zakzaky and members have refused to respect constituted authorities and their activities amount to running a parallel government against the state.The Governor says the state received the report of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry that looked into the clashes between the IMN and army which concluded that the IMN poses a threat to the peace, security and good governance of Kaduna State.

“The IMN does not recognise the constitution of Nigeria, they do not recognise Buhari as president of Nigeria, they do not recognise me as the Governor of Kaduna state. Because they have their governor, yes, they had, I think he was killed during the clash.”

He said the IMN apart from being an illegal religious organisation, was in the habit of harassing and intimidating members of the public with impunity for several years.

Source: http://nigerianewsnow.com.ng/2016/11/28/shiites-dont-recognize-buhari-me-as-president-governor-el-rufai/
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by talktonase(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eyaaah sorry ehnn! What were you expecting?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Scream(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Senseless!!
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Achuwa1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
if i may ask,who is buhari ?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Adeyinka12(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iranu
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Caselessness: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Edwinmason(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Achuwa1:
if i may ask,who is buhari ?
have you ask google?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economic Recession Will Die Come 2017 — Buhari / DESOPADEC Workers Go Unclad To Protest Non-payment Of Bonuses / "Nigeria's Oil Be Useless In 20 Years" - Vice President Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.