Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,756 members, 7,972,714 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State (8317 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Wendell(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
Where is our National Assembly? Oh! forgot that they are toothless bulldogs. What of the House? Those ones are even white-washed tombs full of sycophantic bones. What is govt. still waiting for? Imagine the kind of monumental revenue being generated in the religious sector of our economy and all of them going into private hands. The money being generated by one church here even the National budgets of Rwanda and Botswana are not close to it. Govt is crying everyday of paucity of fund and yet they can't see opportunities. What they know is to put up policies that will further impoverish the poor in Nigeria by making them pay for almost everything even the common things govt should have provided free for her citizenry. Please let there be true federalism so that our eyes will be opened to abundant opportunities staring us in the face everyday.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by trekkie: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
Am a reader of nairaland and really appreciate all the posts made so far, but i feel most of those making comments on this forum just do it without thinking, they just bounce on thier keyboard and start arguing and making comments out of context. Please i want to use this medium to encourage reasonable people not to allow them take over this forum so that we can all continue to learn and be informed thru this forum
[size=17pt].[/size]
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by texazzpete(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
Where have you Christians been when innocent Children are being killed in Eket on allegations of Witchcraft made by Pentecostal pastors?

Virtually all the PFN's men of God in Nigeria fail the love and charity test. They sit at the pulpits spewing doctrines of prosperity while innocent souls are consumed daily.

Rubbish!
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by adconline(m): 2:43am On Nov 10, 2009
How much Asphalt was used for road surfacing? This is coming after his followers have exerted enough stress on existing road
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by AloyEmeka6: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2009
texazzpete:

Where have you Christians been when innocent Children are being killed in Eket on allegations of Witchcraft made by Pentecostal pastors?

Virtually all the PFN's men of God in Nigeria fail the love and charity test. They sit at the pulpits spewing doctrines of prosperity while innocent souls are consumed daily.

Rubbish!
As usual, lumping all the pentecostal [pastors together because of few bad eggs among them. undecided undecided
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by dayokanu(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2009
^^^ The bad money grabbing ones led by GO daddy.

Flight to heaven early morning breakfast with God
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by texazzpete(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

As usual, lumping all the pentecostal [pastors together because of few bad eggs among them. undecided undecided

When you hold such an exalted position, silence indicates complicity.
Ask your pastor what he thinks about the whole sordid situation and why he is yet to make a public statement on the issues.
But i can bet you won't.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2009
let them keep lumping them together. they have their reward coming. angry
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by trekkie: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

couldn't have said it better myself. it's like saying all arabs are killers because of terrorists. "shakes head"
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Yoighaman(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2009
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but please, let's have the fear of God and respect for Men of God at heart when expressing these opinions irrespective of our religion.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by ud4u: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2009
That will be a welcome development if he embarks on it.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Baraac(f): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2009
Jakumo or what ever you call yourself, you are the most stupid man. I really pity you. Mind the way you talk. I don't think you are even trained at all, idiot.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Louisidowu(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2009
let the rain come on time, we need it- the rain of blessing!
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2009
Baraac:

Jakumo or what ever you call yourself, you are the most stupid man. I really pity you. Mind the way you talk. I don't think you are even trained at all, idiot.

Funny that you should mention "[size=14pt]training[/size]" Ms. Baraac, but I have always nursed this kinky fantasy of being trussed, whipped, humiliated and forced to write bad checks, by a domineering young woman with dangerous curves, dressed in a crotch-less leather ensemble.  Can I take your above quote to be an offer, or is it merely an observation ?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Isuata: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
hey texx yu fall my hand

its lumping all muslims togeda as terrorists becos some-few bad ones kill in the name of allah and becos of numerous virgins dey long after-after life(no, death)

guys like some1 sed if 4 nothing, respect the man becos of his position as a man of GOD
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
it's the same old problem of stereotyping as always.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by naijanow: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
What is the government really doing for the nation! Thank God for these great men of God, for what he is using them to do. Pastor Adeboye at least is able to reconstruct the road. One other pastor I reckon with for works of charity is Prophet TB Joshua; he is really supporting the physically challenged financial.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by bouguoer: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
Jakumo ,whatever your sentiment are could better be express using a better languages,even if u are antheist,as African we still respect our elders.the man of God is old enough to be your dad,for u to use those vulgal languages show the type of morally bankrupt home u come from.pls u must not show to world your  moral inadequatecy.because u have a access to internet doesn't give u room to insult someone else father ,his children  may even be older than u.An anointed man of God even the respected TIMES Magazine listed as one  of the most influecial people in the world,they even eulogised humilty and sincerety in describing him. I pray that God have mercy on u.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by SEFAGO(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
^ I think jakumo just wants to free you guys from 419 tongue. But no one wants to listen
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
bouguoer:

Jakumo ,whatever your sentiment are could better be express using a better languages,even if u are antheist,as African we still respect our elders.the man of God is old enough to be your dad,for u to use those vulgal languages show the type of morally bankrupt home u come from.pls u must not show to world your  moral inadequatecy.because u have a access to internet doesn't give u room to insult someone else father ,his children  may even be older than u.An [size=15pt]anointed[/size] man of God even the respected TIMES Magazine listed as one  of the most influecial people in the world,they even eulogised humilty and sincerety in describing him. I pray that God have mercy on u.

Respectfully sir, I have encountered phenomenally brilliant, accomplished and compassionate human beings barely out of their teenage years, just as I have also observed dimwitted cretins and buffoons that happened to be many decades older, indicating that age does not AUTOMATICALLY confer wisdom or good character on anyone, simply because they have managed to stay alive long enough to sprout grey hair.

Your appeal that Pastor Eunuch needs to be feared and respected just because he is by your estimation "old"  therefore carries absolutely NO weight as far as I am concerned, PARTICULARLY since this "ANOINTED" con-man is DIRECTLY responsible for the death of a staggering number of motorists whose only offence was finding themselves trapped in a gridlocked sea of automobiles on the Lagos Expressway on any of those fateful days every month when Eunuch's church herds paralyse all movement there for up to 24 hours at a go.

Simply put, your ANOINTED hero is actually a callous and pathologically greedy arch-villain with a seriously evil heart, who, with empty and utterly bogus promises of heavenly bliss,  tricks the poor into parting with their meager earnings so that he and his immediate family can cruise to Paris for shopping sprees in a private jet, while also helping the criminal elite of Nigeria to launder their stolen wealth under the guise of "prayers for cash".   Eunuch Adejale represents all that is retrogressive and arbitrary about Nigeria, and it will be a cold day in hell before he earns ANY respect outside the confines of his cattle sheds that block traffic twice monthly, on Nigerias's busiest highway.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
Jakumo:

Your appeal that Pastor Eunuch shocked needs to be feared and respected e.t.c e.t.c

mallam jakumo, i no know de ting wey una dey argue about, but dis ya reference to de pastor as eunuch, na low blow. i know say ya analysis dey thorough most of de time, so i believe say you no dey ignorant of de pastor name.

you no need to call de pastor dan daudu to make ya point. simple google for tell you say de pastor name na enoch adeboye. some of us dey enjoy your write-ups, make you no belittle ya self with cheap shorts like dat.

and truth be told, respect for elders na african trait. take my statement as constructive criticism, but if you wan battle otherwise, i dey here. shikena.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Jakumo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
Onyisi Chuks I must confide that I suffer from intermittent dyslexia, which results in my mis-spelling numerous words, and names in particular.

But for Oga Seun's spell-checker, my writing in this forum would be virtually unreadable, so please bear with me if I stumble now and then.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Nezan(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^^^^ so funny.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by nduchucks: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
Jakumo:

Onyisi Chuks I must confide that I suffer from intermittent dyslexia, which results in my mis-spelling numerous words, and names in particular.

But for Oga Seun's spell-checker, my writing in this forum would be virtually unreadable, so please bear with me if I stumble now and then.

e be like say dis man no sober at all. smiley
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Poster, what took them so long?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
Jakumo:

Funny that you should mention "[size=14pt]training[/size]" Ms. Baraac, but I have always nursed this kinky fantasy of being trussed, whipped, humiliated and forced to write bad checks, by a domineering young woman with dangerous curves, dressed in a crotch-less leather ensemble.  Can I take your above quote to be an offer, or is it merely an observation ?
LOL, abeg spare my ribs, its cracking. LOL
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by 9ja4eva: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
Why wouldn't he repair it?He makes money na.No New thing.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
see where your shallow reasoning is taking you?
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by deols(f): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
i keep wonderin the definition of 'Man of God' does it mean some pple are while we are not because they av churches, talk philosophy,psychology and end up taking tithes? or maybe i need some1 to explain this
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by jona2: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
texazzpete:

Where have you Christians been when innocent Children are being killed in[b] Eket [/b] on allegations of Witchcraft made by Pentecostal pastors?

Rubbish!
Akwa ibom. grin
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by excogobs: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2009
pls we need to exhibit decency constructive, criticism and offcourse high degree of maturity when dealing with issues.
This platform should never be use for exchanging derogatory words. Pls to you Jaku or Jekumo whatever you call yourself please beware and stop attacking peolpe which so much depicts you as an ignoramus person. Pls treat evry person with maturity not to talk of peolple older than you are.
Re: Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State by GeorgeD1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
deols, you cannot understand because your on a different level of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three / President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance / Yobe North Adopts Buhari, Lawan As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.