Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) (34291 Views)

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Heyliesha(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
I long throat
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by ghost1718(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
cowboy

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by kinglekan: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
ephi123:
What kind of title is this? "Nairalander Enjoys Life With His Cows. Sits On One & Pets The Other"

The creator of the post titled it Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) which makes more sense.
grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by CXLVII: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba muslims will love you so much.
They love cattle rearers.

You re dull

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by calabardick(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
solid3:
Nigerian president in the making.

Keep it up.

Is Nigerian presidential seat reserved for cattle rarer?

We're not yet through with the error we voted into seat you're already anointing another one

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by yomalex(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
dhope001:
Some personal benefits I discovered you can derive in rearing of animals are:
(1) It makes you know that animals can also love you.
(2) You will feel lively around them when you are bored.
(3) It makes you more responsible.etc.
WoW this is great AY I see you

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by calabardick(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
ephi123:
What kind of title is this? "Nairalander Enjoys Life With His Cows. Sits On One & Pets The Other"

The creator of the post titled it Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) which makes more sense.

The op smoked dried animal dunk, while the mod that made it fp is high on dried tomatoes leaf
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by freecocoa(f): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
They will love you ko, as if you love them, animals that you sell to people to murder, smh, you must think everyone is a jonser like you.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Coming from someone who eats chicken and fish.
freecocoa:
They will love you ko, as if you love them, animals that you sell to people to murder, smh, you must think everyone is a jonser like you.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by robay1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba muslims will love you so much.
They love cattle rearers.
and if them give u cow meat chop U knw go chop am ?
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
Coming from someone who eats chicken and fish.
What does my eating chicken and fish have to do with anything?

Hian! Some people sef.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Semper247(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
dhope001:

Fulani herdsman spotted...
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
"Animals that you sell to people to murder" Like you are not a happy consumer of "murdered" fishes, chickens, beef...SMH
freecocoa:
What does my eating chicken and fish have to do with anything?

Hian! Some people sef.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by oluxy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hope u r not one of the herdsmen grin grin grin
Just joking bro....
Nice cows n well feed

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
"Animals that you sell to people to murder" Like you are not a happy consumer of "murdered" fishes, chickens, beef...SMH
So how is that related to the comment? I'm calling OP out for talking putting love in the same sentence as the animals he kills, and you are talking rubbish, my friend mind your self o.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol... Just vex anyhow nd on anybody. Recession thinz. I understand. I don mind my bizness. smiley
freecocoa:
So how is that related to the comment? I'm calling OP out for talking putting love in the same sentence as the animals he kills, and you are talking rubbish, my friend mind your self o.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Don't try this in Western countries, animal rights group would go after you.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
dhope001:

Sounds like you fvck your cows..ay ay aye on a real though,how much for that small one over there?
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by deeway200(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
How do u graze them?
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by valx2: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Too many kids from South West making stupid comments.. Lazy baboons! They are so blind that they can't see beyond their noses. They attack you verbally when they see that you're making progress yet they sit inside their parents' house, hiding behind their refurbished smartphones with a free mb typing rubbish... Someone should tell them the market price of a single matured cow.
@ OP keep it up. I love people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by nellyelitz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Herdsmen don dey wear t-shirt
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
I feel encouraged and hope God looks upon your work with favor. However I am praying you have a wife. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
deeway200:
How do u graze them?

OP I was about typing this
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by godunia(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
What if na photoshop?? ??
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by delishpot: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Enjoy your cattle. More milk and cheese to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by AyamStarch: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
The cows are healthy and friendly.
Op,I hear they use jazz to control cows, is it true?
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Legend87(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
dhope001:
Two things:
1. You're cruel to sit on top the cow because it can't complain..
2. You're on your way to becoming a herdsmantongue
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by saintjoel(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
dhope001:

Where do you rear the cows and how do you purchase them?
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by AnaCheks(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Can you explain to us how you started, till this moment Op?
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
ephi123:

If I talk wetin dey my mind about these yeye mods now dem go just ban me reach 2050. Can u imagine?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Danielnino00(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Coloured Corn I Harvested From My Farm / My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? / Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.