Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) (34293 Views)

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Mabelenena(f): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Adam in his little garden of eden cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by MeAboki(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
valx2:
Too many kids from South West making stupid comments.. Lazy baboons! They are so blind that they can't see beyond their noses. They attack you verbally when they see that you're making progress yet they sit inside their parents' house, hiding behind their refurbished smartphones with a free mb typing rubbish... Someone should tell them the market price of a single matured cow.
@ OP keep it up. I love people like you.

Walahi my thoughts:

So many hateful children spewing ignorance and bigotry - none of those cows could be worth less than 200k, multiply that by the 3 in the picture, thats almost 1M worth of investment by a young man - something many of them cannot even afford; those among them that can would more likely prefer to use the money to buy a ticket to Asia with a belly full of cocaine and come back in a casket.

@OP:
Just ignore the rabble rousers, they are just jealous; keep it up and more grease to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
dhope001:
Some personal benefits I discovered you can derive in rearing of animals are:
(1) It makes you know that animals can also love you.
(2) You will feel lively around them when you are bored.
(3) It makes you more responsible.etc.
I love your passion OP, but I'll stick to dogs "jeje"-ly. I once met a guy on Pet section that said he had a "family goat" that got bonded with every member of the family to the extent that they do not see the goat as a livestock again, but as a pet (not the guy in the picture below, though).
All the points you listed, makes great sense, but let me chip in this:
4. Having pets around, builds your immune system (atleast research has proven that)
5. It enhances one's psychological capabilty

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by habsydiamond(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bros u wicked oo. If the cow decides to return the favour, how will u feel. In two option its either u will be in fainting mode or dying mode. Animals are somethings beautiful to play with but not by sitting on them.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Talasuma(m): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2016
dhope001:
my brother i kept them in the yard
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2016
solid3:
Nigerian president in the making.

Keep it up.
thanks bro. But I prefer vice president

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Mabelenena:
Adam in his little garden of eden cheesy
trust me animals are lovely creatures
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:34am On Dec 07, 2016
FortuneTeller:
I feel encouraged and hope God looks upon your work with favor. However I am praying you have a wife. lipsrsealed
Thanks dear. Am favourably and happily married to a beautiful well understanding super lady

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:38am On Dec 07, 2016
saintjoel:

Where do you rear the cows and how do you purchase them?
Bought in oke ogun(Oyo state) side and reared in Ibadan.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:42am On Dec 07, 2016
yomalex:
WoW this is great AY I see you
my boss I remain loyal
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2016
lastmessenger:
do u own those cows?
Yes bro
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Harwoyeez:
Congrats man....keep them in good shape n reap your cash when its time....kudos...not easy to rear such animals
Thanks bro, with God direction all things are impossible
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:53am On Dec 07, 2016
IamISRAEL:

This was how Buhari started and see where he has taken us to. Mr man, you better remove these pics from our eyes.
grin
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:56am On Dec 07, 2016
pretydiva:
Buhari na ur role model ni grin
No grin Jesus is my perfect role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 1:58am On Dec 07, 2016
AloyalNigerian:
Perhaps, na Bubu get am.
OP report your location. Daura?
Ibadan, Oyo state.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 2:02am On Dec 07, 2016
ajalawole:
is buhari ur sponsor
No sir, My sweat
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 2:20am On Dec 07, 2016
TippyTop:
Do you have names for your cows?
No
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by dhope001(m): 2:30am On Dec 07, 2016
AyamStarch:
The cows are healthy and friendly.
Op,I hear they use jazz to control cows, is it true?
No, just be given animals food they will be your friends. That's the best jazz
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by AnaCheks(m): 5:55am On Dec 07, 2016
dhope001:
No, just be given animals food they will be your friends. That's the best jazz
.Can you explain to us how you started, till this moment Op, how old are they?
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by IamISRAEL(m): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2016
dhope001:
grin
the absolute truth had to be stated.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2016
dhope001:
Thanks dear. Am favourably and happily married to a beautiful well understanding super lady

Congratulations. May your marriage be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by teozey111(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2016
see foodsee foodsee food(pet)
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by teozey111(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
[s]see food (pet)

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by wyzoe: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2016
ephi123:
What kind of title is this? "Nairalander Enjoys Life With His Cows. Sits On One & Pets The Other"

The creator of the post titled it Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) which makes more sense.

Blame the mods and our dysfunctional education system
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by saintjoel(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2016
dhope001:
Bought in oke ogun(Oyo state) side and reared in Ibadan.

How do operate. I once reared cows,I never paid the fulani guys herding them,all I did was rotate the calfs anytime they were born,will love to know how you operate.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
If na hausa man ehh, na koboko be the mediator between him and the cows.
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Mabelenena(f): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
dhope001 [/quote][/color][quote author=dhope001:
trust me animals are lovely creatures Because you can control them they re nt like human beings
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by Davidmart(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
ephi123:
What kind of title is this? "Nairalander Enjoys Life With His Cows. Sits On One & Pets The Other"

The creator of the post titled it Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) which makes more sense.

fulani dey go school smiley
ephi123:

fulani dey go school
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by loshybab(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
dhope001:
my brother i kept them in the yard
in wc LGA is ur farm in IB pls and what do u feed them?
Re: Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) by saintjoel(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2016
dhope001:
Some personal benefits I discovered you can derive in rearing of animals are:
(1) It makes you know that animals can also love you.
(2) You will feel lively around them when you are bored.
(3) It makes you more responsible.etc.

How can I get in touch. I need some tips urgently,are you on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Coloured Corn I Harvested From My Farm / My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? / Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.