Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) (50736 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
These are maliciously deep cuts
face permanently disfigured unless the victim undergoes plastic surgery
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by HiliaryAutos(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Her children will ask her what happened to her face, which story or lie she won tell them now..... End time tribal mark
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by prince9851(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
c
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by ancientbanana: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmm over ex, wetin she for fit do if Na current boyfriend? God women
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by joseph1832(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fuck_! Talk about slashing without remorse!. Honestly, sometimes I wonder if this women who other women/men disfigure don't have family members.

Only God can quell my rage should someone do this to any of my sisters. Go knows Nigeria will not save that person from me. angry
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
But why the babe sef stay when dey draw first mark. Is she disabled or what? Just blade lasan lasan. It must be an end time ex using end time blade
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
I talk am
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Is her ex TreySongz?
What kind of wickedness is this?
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by adonbilivit: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shol3:
Some people are very wicked oh
How can you do this to an human

Now I have to choose my bf carefully someone should not come and spoil my fyn face
u just told us you are single.

cc searching4love, smellymouth and all the single guys

1 Like

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
She was sleeping when her fellow woman designed her face lIke this ni? I go use uppercut disconnect the woman jaw if na me.... Well, I can't be caught dead dating a friend's ex anyway
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Sanuzi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by alaskido(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Does she still loves her Ex? Na wa o. You say you no want chop your ex again and your friend find him chop able, so what is the palaver now?
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by BABANGBALI: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Osusumustflow why na?
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
carmag:
I talk am
Lolz wetin you talk
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Playa0ne: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Obviously , the lady in question is not okay! She should be chained

One cannot help but wonder why her friend (the cuttee) did not flee at the first cut. Was she restrained or something?
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Playa0ne: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nma27:
She was sleeping when her fellow woman designed her face lIke this ni? I go use uppercut disconnect the woman jaw if na me.... Well, I can't be caught dead dating a friend's ex anyway

You sound very much like a man, hope you dey catch them? cool
Meanwhile I was thinking maybe she will feel the pain and surge up from her slumber no matter how deep she may have been sleeping, after she recieved the first two cuts or, did the ex use anesthesia?
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Playa0ne: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
abuayman:
Hmmm

Step up your game bro, dont wallow in self pity...that Image you shared screams LOSER!
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Playa0ne:

You sound very much like a man, hope you dey catch them? cool
Meanwhile I was thinking maybe she will feel the pain and surge up from her slumber no matter how deep she may have been sleeping, after she recieved the first two cuts or, did the ex use anesthesia?
Lolz
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Bahddo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good lord! But na your ex na. Your ex for goodness sake. You guys are no longer together. Why get bitter?

Many women are emotional snakes. Unable to handle their jealousy, unable to handle rejection, unable to handle anything. This one fit kill person.
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by walosky(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
OnichaIgbo:
How can "we" be sure that this ain't an Afonja trademark?

And please add Graphic.
Liberians in Afonja stylè
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by sandrahnaub(f): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mehn dats harsh.....

I think dere is a girl code abt dating a friend's ex
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Akalia:
Women no get sense
Na now u know...?

Women get something in common with wickedness.

They act then think Later...
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by IamISRAEL(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
this is disgusting and damn irritating.
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Emescot(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shol3:
Some people are very wicked oh
How can you do this to an human

Now I have to choose my bf carefully someone should not come and spoil my fyn face
How would u know? What if after choosing, everything goes fine till the wedding day and one ex shows up with ur bae's child??
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Neddstark: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jesus, this is evil shocked
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Osusumustflow why na?

WHAT
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Henry1006(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Na Bleep cause all this wahala. anyhow,stay away from ur friends ex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Guy Beaten For Stealing A Phone In Warri (graphic Photos) / Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.