Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) (50737 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Akalia(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
ylaa:
please i was only trying to tell you that not all
women are senseless like you said. and i went further to say
remember your sis and mum are not like the woman here
just to show you there are still some nice women wey get sense cheesy
PLS FORGIVE ME if you feel bad but seriously no insult was intended.
Thank you

ok no hard feelings
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by ylaa(f): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
ok
Akalia:
ok no hard feelings
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by ylaa(f): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
thank you

Akalia:
ok no hard feelings
Re: Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) by Akalia(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
ylaa:
thank you

anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Guy Beaten For Stealing A Phone In Warri (graphic Photos) / Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.