Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,054 members, 7,912,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:56 PM

APC Renews Shehu Sani's Suspension Indefinitely - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Renews Shehu Sani's Suspension Indefinitely - The Cable (16792 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / APC North-west ‘quashes’ Shehu Sani’s Suspension / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Renews Shehu Sani's Suspension Indefinitely - The Cable by MyNose: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2016
kestolove95:
D hidiot shud b ban totally
When I see ladies talk the way you just did I wonder the kind of wife or mother will be or become in future.
Re: APC Renews Shehu Sani's Suspension Indefinitely - The Cable by Chukazu: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Nigerian parties always lacking "internal party democracy "and they want give Nigerians democracy?
its now a crime for some 1 to have a divergent opinion?
I know several Americans from Republican party who castigated Donald Trump and still do, some even declared their support for Hillary Clinton, yet we never heard the leadership of the Republican party suspended any for so called "anti-party activities "
Re: APC Renews Shehu Sani's Suspension Indefinitely - The Cable by jaafree: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2016
djlawex02:
iStand With Shehu Sani On This.
. Guy if not for APC that giant headed senator wouldn't make it to that seat I tell u, he is from my district. Oya make him quit APC now if they born'am well, that will be d end of his political career. Stuuuuupid smbdy!
Re: APC Renews Shehu Sani's Suspension Indefinitely - The Cable by Bimpe29: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2016
How does that matter?
Re: APC Renews Shehu Sani's Suspension Indefinitely - The Cable by basadenet: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
That is the next Governor of the state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Government Investigated Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Scandal / Senator Ndume Submitted Forged Documents To Bail Maina From Prison - Sahara R. / President Buhari Receives Report From Presidential Committee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.