Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16623 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 3:11am On Nov 12, 2009
stillwater:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Haaaaa, busy_body is just finishing me here. I've told you I bow for you. Where is amebo no 1, na she dey your league.

Those are not my legs!!! grin

Shakara much? Let me know if you are Amber Rose in the making so I can come be your manager. Let me know what's good! Common show me foto with immediate effect cry cry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Busybody2(f): 3:12am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

U must be very intelligent. grin

I know tongue Do you know how many times Eldee has called me that today grin grin grin

chika98:

Who are you calling B lister? Have you peeked at her legs yet? Now if her face is that gorge then she blows you and I out the water.  grin Again, I am just an observer

You don't know your ABC's and now you are proving you can't read tongue Eldee was the one who said it, I am just the messenger just as you are the observer, so abeg no shoot me grin grin grin

Chika98, how does having sexy legs correlate with intelligence, and in a thread where hard to please masculinists (sic) such as Dafidi, Sauron and Kay-pumpin are in too, chei you get liver oh  shocked grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by oyinda3(f): 3:12am On Nov 12, 2009
what I think of nairaland girls? I think nairaland girls are da bomb  tongue
all around awesome, beautiful, captivating, dedicated, entertaining, fascinating, i could go on and on. . . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 12, 2009
oyinda.:

all around awesome, beautiful, captivating, dedicated, entertaining, fascinating, i could go on and on. . . .

Stop right there! grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 3:14am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy_body:

I know tongue Do you know how many times Eldee has called me that today grin grin grin

You don't know your ABC's and now you are proving you can't read tongue Eldee was the one who said it, I am just the messenger just as you are the observer, so abeg no shoot me grin grin grin

Chika98, how does having sexy legs correlate with intelligence, and in a thread where hard to please masculinists (sic) such as Dafidi, Sauron and Kay-pumpin are in too, chei you get liver oh  shocked grin grin grin

Biko leave that thing you hear. Na intelligence we go chop? Na wetin dey for outside go attract us to get closer. As you and I lack that; make we clear for road so that the likes of Stilli warra go see road!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 3:15am On Nov 12, 2009
oyinda.:

I just saw a flying pig in frozen HELL.

Busy_body:

Cosigned!!!

Beauty starts from the legs. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 3:16am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I just saw a flying pig in frozen HELL.

Cosigned!!!

lol you don't have to exaggerate to that level. It surely cannot be that bad.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 12, 2009
chika98:

Shakara much? Let me know if you are Amber Rose in the making so I can come be your manager. Let me know what's good! Common show me foto with immediate effect cry cry angry

Abeg o, Those are david's legs!!!! Roflmao!! grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 3:19am On Nov 12, 2009
stillwater:

And my name is Hauwa.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 12, 2009
Stillwater is a fine chic, certainly top of the crop of best girls on NL in my book . . . and i'm very stingy with complements o.

She just refuses to marry me. lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 3:21am On Nov 12, 2009
chika98:

lol you don't have to exaggerate to that level. It surely cannot be that bad.

Find out yourself. grin

stillwater:

David dey wear heels? grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 3:22am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Find out yourself. grin

I have been around long enough to know . No need doing extra research.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:22am On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan:

Stillwater is a fine chic, certainly top of the crop of best girls on NL in my book . . . and i'm very stingy with complements o.

i heard you were hot.
show us the evidence.  grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 12, 2009
chika98:

And my name is Hauwa.

Believe me o!!! shocked

davidylan:

She just refuses to marry me.  lipsrsealed

Awww that's sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin Busy body, you seee!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

~Sauron~:

Find out yourself. grin

Yes he does. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 3:24am On Nov 12, 2009
chika98:

I have been around long enough to know . No need doing extra research.

Come to think of it. . . . .Wey your own picture. cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by kaypumpin2(m): 3:24am On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan:

You said same thing to diva1 or something on one other thread. grin

oyinda.:

Devil smiled. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by oyinda3(f): 3:25am On Nov 12, 2009
as i was saying. . .
fertile, glorious, honorable, imperial, joyful, knowledgeable, loyal, melodic, noble, open minded, posh, quintessential, resourceful, stunning, tasty, understanding, voluptuous,wonderful, . . . .

all these to describe nairaland girls. we're awesome i tell ya
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 3:26am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Come to think of it. . . . .Wey your own picture. cheesy

Biko Don't want the website to crash and ca put! Leave matter o!

stillwater:

Believe me o!!! shocked

Awww that's sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin Busy body, you seee!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

Yes he does. grin grin grin

This your shakara sef. E don too much sha. Dey Denge dey go jor
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Busybody2(f): 3:26am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Na only legs? Her 40DD nko?

Guess I spoke too soon embarassed I am sure there is some damage limitation we can trifle with to extricate Chika98 from the calamitious blunder she committed about intelligent legs, but this one from Sharon about intelligent breasts takes the biscuit, it is a no hoper grin Reminds me of that Sunny Ade song about omu to nsoro, omu shikishiki, eewww gross embarassed grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

You too, Opari, e don finisch, I thought his stance on intelligent breast was just a tempopary blip, this talk about intelligent legs too from Sauron just confirms his olodoness don reach point of no return embarassed embarassed embarassed grin At least Chika98 is a girl, whats his excuse grin

chika98:

Biko leave that thing you hear. Na intelligence we go chop? Na wetin dey for outside go attract us to get closer. As you and I lack that; make we clear for road so that the likes of Stilli warra go see road!

Go and sleep, no be for thread wey dem wan burn Naija girls you should be saying legs are a sign of intelligence tongue cheesy

And as for that one wey you dey talk say you no fine, speak for yourself, even my Baba God knows say if he no create me to be a fine specimen, I go bend hin ear tire, so leave that side ugly mucheche grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Kunbee: 3:27am On Nov 12, 2009
@sauron chika is a hottie ooo cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 12, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i heard you were hot.
show us the evidence.  grin

Its better you see with your two naked eyes . . .

stillwater:

na e-kisses i go chop?

kay_pumpin:

You said same thing to diva1 or something on one other thread. grin

Na true my brother . . . Diva1 is part of the top crop of chics here.  grin But stillwater is my prefered wife.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 3:28am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Guess I spoke too soon embarassed I am sure there is some damage limitation we can trifle with to extricate Chika98 from the calamitious blunder she committed about intelligent legs, but this one from Sharon about intelligent breasts takes the biscuit, it is a no hoper grin Reminds me of that Sunny Ade song about omu to nsoro, omu shikishiki, eewww gross embarassed grin grin grin

You too, Opari, e don finisch, I thought his stance on intelligent breast was just a tempopary blip, this talk about intelligent legs too from Sauron just confirms his olodoness don reach point of no return embarassed embarassed embarassed grin At least Chika98 is a girl, whats his excuse grin

Go and sleep, no be for thread wey dem wan burn Naija girls you should be saying legs are a sign of intelligence tongue cheesy

And as for that one wey you dey talk say you no fine, speak for yourself, even my Baba God knows say if he no create me to be a fine specimen, I go bend hin ear tire, so leave that side ugly mucheche grin grin grin

Okay Ngwa, I am sorry for implicating you into my wor wor dom. I will go now and sin no more wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by oyinda3(f): 3:28am On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan:

She just refuses to marry me.  lipsrsealed

it's ok don't feel too bad. she refused me toooo.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 12, 2009
oyinda.:

as i was saying. . .
fertile, glorious, honorable, imperial, joyful, knowledgeable, loyal, melodic, noble, open minded, posh, quintessential, resourceful, stunning, tasty, understanding, voluptuous,wonderful, . . . .

all these to describe nairaland girls. we're awesome i tell ya

I agree with the "fertile" part . . . the rest na you know. Men proceed at your own risk.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:28am On Nov 12, 2009
okay i want to see with my own eyes.
POST the evidence here.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan:

Its better you see with your two naked eyes . . .

na e-kisses i go chop?

Na true my brother . . . Diva1 is part of the top crop of chics here.  grin But stillwater is my prefered wife.

What else do you want e-hugs? smiley cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Sauron1: 3:31am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy_body:

So you dunno there are intelligent boobs?
Boobs with 100+ IQ?? U never jam??

U need to broaden your horizon.
There are intelligent boobs n legs. . . . .

oyinda.:

as i was saying. . .

Have you had unsafe sex with any of em?
Fertile? Oyinda, fly off this thread before i lose ma cool.

Kunbee:

@sauron chika is a hottie ooo cool

Chika is so hot, she dey on heat over-heat. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by oyinda3(f): 3:34am On Nov 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Have you had unsafe sex with any of em?
Fertile? Oyinda, fly off this thread before i lose ma cool.

^^ haha grin

even david understands what I mean.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by chika98: 3:36am On Nov 12, 2009
I laugh in Hausa. Una no go kill me! grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 12, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

okay i want to see with my own eyes.
POST the evidence here.

Impossible . . . you have to see the real thing.  grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:37am On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan:

Impossible . . . you have to see the real thing. grin
na wa oooooo.
okay i go post myself here topless if you post your own, agree? or no agree?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by oyinda3(f): 3:37am On Nov 12, 2009
i want to see stillwater's face. i only see her legs on her profile.  undecided
anybody have the same problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! / 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland / This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.