Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16690 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
whitelexi:

If i talk, dem go kill me grin grin grin

But i go talk am!!! cool

Nairaland chicks are mostly small girls, so as u would expect, the vast majority of them are childish with their thinking and their actions.
The others are very interesting and nice. However, the level of sarcasm levels are still very high, and sometimes border on the frenetic. . . You have to still give it up to the few who make the majority look good. grin grin grin
I couldn't have said it better, and let me quickly add, there are some supposed old girls who act like they are 15; but don't be surprised that some of these very young teenagers are actually very intelligent that you'd think they are in their almost late 20's, while some of them are still acting within the precinct of their intellectual capacity, sadly, some older females border in this region sad
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190yaris1: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
welll me tink that some of them are Over sabi house wives~

their ratins are thus~

60% Crass and Ignorant and extremly foolish BUNCH OF GOATS (if u feel u are under this category u can hate me for all i care)

25% Fake or Desperate to look cool

14% Real, Honest and Funny but as of today its now just 8% with the futher 6% moving to the Fake and desperate category~

1% My awesome sweetie kiss kiss

contact me privately for futher details~

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by platinumnk(f): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^ Real Funny BushMAN
tongue tongue tongue tongue

If I was in a better mood, I would have tore you a new one angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by patwhizkid(f): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
hmmm
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

I couldn't have said it better, and let me quickly add, there are some supposed old girls who act like they are 15; but don't be surprised that some of these very young teenagers are actually very intelligent that you'd think they are in their almost late 20's, while some of them are still acting within the precinct of their intellectual capacity, sadly, some older females border in this region sad

Bro, you took that right out of the top drawer!!!

I decided not to take it to that level for obvious reasons, but i'm glad to know that i am not alone in that understanding.

The problem with Naija men is we often place looks ahead of other attributes of a woman, and when we see certain things, we feel "Thats the shit!", but the shit is usually in the brain and mind so we often end up quite defrauded in the end grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190yaris1: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
platinumnk:

^^ Real Funny BushMAN
tongue tongue tongue tongue

If I was in a better mood, I would have tore you a new one angry angry

Bring it ON,
I hope u know the category u rate yourself in~

if u dont know ask me privately~ and know this

ITS BAD~
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by deji2009(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
@TheSeeker or anybody. look at the above you posted earlier. How can I quote someone like that ?

Usually I just copy and paste the text then insert Quote. if you get what I mean.

check my previous response and see what i mean. thanks
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
deji2009:

@TheSeeker or anybody. look at the above you posted earlier. How can I quote someone like that ?

Usually I just copy and paste the text then insert Quote. if you get what I mean.

click on reply: to post your comment.
Go to the post u want to quote and on the far right side of it, u will see the link to quote that particular post, click on that and its all done for u. . . Simplez
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by platinumnk(f): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
190.yaris:

Bring it ON,
I hope u know the category u rate yourself in~

if u dont know ask me privately~ and know this

ITS BAD~

Bite me angry
you dont get it. I dont give a damm what you think tongue

I aint tryna kiss ya ass neither anybody elses

I am already teed off so dont start.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
deji2009:

Yeah, just as Lexi has rightly said. If it doesn't work let me know so I show you a screen shot. cool

whitelexi:

Bro, you took that right out of the top drawer!!!

I decided not to take it to that level for obvious reasons, but i'm glad to know that i am not alone in that understanding.

The problem with Naija men is we often place looks ahead of other attributes of a woman, and when we see certain things, we feel "Thats the shit!", but the shit is usually in the brain and mind so we often end up quite defrauded in the end grin grin grin
I have said it several times, if you got something to say go ahead and say it. What's not taking it to what level for some obvious reasons? Abeg angry grin

I'd like to admit that look is somewhat important, but not very. I don't suppose you'll choose to date a lady with protruded incisors, instead you'd rather date someone sexier that you 'think' you can refine later into what is most likely close to who you want, given that she's a nasty girl that is - and when you want to say she's nasty, you gotta be sure or she'll be crying you're trying to change her.

Some (very few) Nigerian girls are very smart, and as it seems the younger generations are beginning to overtake the older generations in terms of intelligence, but it appears the latter are influence the former which is very pathetically saddening.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190yaris1: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Bite me angry
you dont get it. I dont give a damm what you think tongue

I aint tryna kiss ya ass neither anybody elses

I am already teed off so dont start.

Lol u make me cry, oooh oooh cry cry
u can do berra

Talk 2 d hand~

me dont even give a heck wot any1 tink~
thats the analysis of all nland girls and since
u have placed urself in a suitable category wich u already know

Good 4 ya~ im pleased u know where u belong~

lol~
lwkmd

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by NegroNtns(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
I couldn't have said it better, and let me quickly add, there are some supposed old girls who act like they are 15; . . .

hhmm. . .grandmama gone wild!  cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by deji2009(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
whitelexi:

click on reply: to post your comment.
Go to the post u want to quote and on the far right side of it, u will see the link to quote that particular post, click on that and its all done for u. . .  Simplez

TheSeeker:

Yeah, just as Lexi has rightly said. If it doesn't work let me know so I show you a screen shot. cool
I have said it several times, if you got something to say go ahead and say it. What's not taking it to what level for some obvious reasons? Abeg angry grin

I'd like to admit that look is somewhat important, but not very. I don't suppose you'll choose to date a lady with protruded incisors, instead you'd rather date someone sexier that you 'think' you can refine later into what is most likely close to who you want, given that she's a nasty girl that is - and when you want to say she's nasty, you gotta be sure or she'll be crying you're trying to change her.

Some (very few) Nigerian girls are very smart, and as it seems the younger generations are beginning to overtake the older generations in terms of intelligence, but it appears the latter are influence the former which is very pathetically saddening.

Thank you both. I have always wanted to ask this. I'm glad I finally did after spending 5 minutes following your instructions. Thanks !
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by deji2009(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
I did it right. didn't I ? I am really please. Thanks once more.

Regards

Deji
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

@Seeker,  That trend applies to the European and american nations, i don't see it applying to naija girls, the younger generation there seem more interested in fashion and more abstract stuff, than to studies and books. You only need to visit a few campuses in naija to see what i mean. . .  Its all about aristos and what they can get from guys grin
They even fight over it sometimes, as in real fights with lots of blood and injury angry angry angry  I dare add that most of these girls are actually from rich and well to do homes where morals are taken very highly. . .  So how do u do the correlation??

Its a weird situation to be in grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by platinumnk(f): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
Great!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190yaris1: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Great!

see N,
myself and urself are too close for all this brawl
so lets Just act maturely for once
and let me give some girls in my bad records so good run for their time~
u know things when we don pass through now so lets not kip dulling ourselves~
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheSeeker(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
whitelexi:

@Seeker, That trend applies to the European and american nations, i don't see it applying to naija girls, the younger generation there seem more interested in fashion and more abstract stuff, than to studies and books. You only need to visit a few campuses in naija to see what i mean. . . Its all about aristos and what they can get from guys grin
They even fight over it sometimes, as in real fights with lots of blood and injury angry angry angry I dare add that most of these girls are actually from rich and well to do homes where morals are taken very highly. . . So how do u do the correlation??

Its a weird situation to be in grin grin grin
Yes, that's true with the evolution of intellectual prowess in the western world. Well, as I suppose, there are lots of better things to emulate from which is what I'm trying to point out. You see, in every generation, the newer looks up to the older for directions - maybe not directly but they somehow copycat the older and follow ditto what they do with a few modifications which they nowadays call civilization.

You want to talk about campus girls engaged in 'aristo' business - well, you need to ask their older sisters how they have carefully demonstrated their predilection for fancy things they can't afford in ten years; they should explain to you how they were able to afford the fancy apartment they live in school where they invite their younger sisters to visit with them at.

This is where the problem starts: they want to have what they can't afford that they see on TV. They want to live Hollywood in Nollywood.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by nana(f): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
hmmmm. . . these guys ehn
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by victorazy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
for me, they are sexy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by platinumnk(f): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
nana:

like they are any better shocked mshew lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
nana:

I see someone is beginning to agree with us.

@Seeker: I agree with u, i think we need a mass change of attitude starting from the bottom up. These girls are seriously influenced by what they see on tvs and read in mags, but it is not the way to go.

victorazy:

for me, they are sexy

Here's a very good example of placing looks before your brains grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by 190yaris1: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
victorazy:

for me, they are sexy

its obvious ure under the influence of alcohol .mshew. angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by spikedcylinder: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
Blah.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by SisiKill1: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
My sensei makes me blush! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by nana(f): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
whitelexi:

I see someone is beginning to agree with us.

Nah,not yet. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Xfactor2(f): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
Nethacker: lipsrsealed

Do you mean she is a "snob" instead of "snub". A person is called a snob meaning:
One who tends to patronize, rebuff, or ignore people regarded as social inferiors and imitate, admire, or seek association with people regarded as social superiors.
One who affects an offensive air of self-satisfied superiority in matters of taste or intellect.

Snob is the noun: The part of speech (or word class) that is used to name a person, place, thing, quality, or action.

and they snub people: that is a verb, an action word. A person cannot be an action (e.g run, snub, etc).
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by nana(f): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
^^^ Hmmm,Mr.Lecturer cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Xfactor2(f): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
Whitelexi
You clearly have not travelled out of your country yet. Do so before you chat about looks my friend. I personally find the men much better looking than most of the woman and for the most part better behaved. Your women are arrogant, they think they are men and are gold diggers of the highest level. I have seen how they manupulate their men here in South Africa when the poor fool is putting his life at risk to put food on their tummies and clothes on their back. They feel no qualms about keeping money secret from the very person who supports them (is that not theft?) Let's not even start on the levels of gossip and lack of ambition. Parasites, that's what the majority is and i pity you. cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Xfactor2(f): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
nana, That's Mrs. to you,
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by eleshin(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
looking at it critically,there is a very big diff btw the poster and the post.if we are to assess nland girls i dnt think we have enuff parameters to base their personality on.on the other hand if we are to use the only parameter which is their posts on nland hmmmmm!they may fall short of our expectation but guys are worse in that respect too.with meself as an example nd my little experience with just a female nlander i deduced that the post is not a true representation of the posters personality.i think 50% of them deserve our respect for holding it down all dis while in a supposed mens world.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by whitelexi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2009
X_factor:

Whitelexi
You clearly have not travelled out of your country yet. Do so before you chat about looks my friend. I personally find the men much better looking than most of the woman and for the most part better behaved. Your women are arrogant, they think they are men and are gold diggers of the highest level. I have seen how they manupulate their men here in South Africa when the poor fool is putting his life at risk to put food on their tummies and clothes on their back. They feel no qualms about keeping money secret from the very person who supports them (is that not theft?) Let's not even start on the levels of gossip and lack of ambition. Parasites, that's what the majority is and i pity you. cry

Well, apparently we're saying the same thing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Swears On Her Mother's Life As A Proof Of Love (Video) / Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.