Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,162 members, 7,903,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) (9351 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by tikkykay: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
freesinzu:

A gold necklace with her initials or name engraved on it trust me she would scream. Do you reside in lag have someone who specializes in such.

This is nice....it doesn't depreciate at least.the rate of dollar tho.buh I like the idea....dope
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by freesinzu(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
tikkykay:

This is nice....it doesn't depreciate at least.the rate of dollar tho.buh I like the idea....dope
Abi, the weyrey said its not good enough undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
freesinzu:

Abi, the weyrey said its not good enough undecided
which kind talk be this
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Grailking(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chrismario:

grin
My really guy
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
tikkykay:
Buy her a gold chain.
that one no dey loud na , wetin friends go see trip na
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
LadyAnn:

Ain't nothing wrong with you trying to impress your gurl.... You being a narcissist is what's disturbing about the thread. Stop flaunting. There are many people here that see your 150k as chicken change..... Likewise, I'm sure there are many folks on here, graduates for that matter, who are desperately looking for jobs to help their families. Here you are!! Bragging about buying a gift worth 150K for a girl you've known just 12 weeks? Come on Mehn!!! It's Illogical!... and if you fail to see that??...... undecided then there is a far worse crisis than recession hitting our young people.
i know wetin you dey talk but i no fit make the world happy, the money no reach anything, i just want to do somtin nice for her, if i add hotel and the bash i dey spend reach 400k but she is worth it, thats what you have to understand, i am not showing off i needed help choosing, if i no post picture of money them go say i dey lie

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Greenbullet(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
My queen my life kiss her bday is on saturday , i dont know what i will buy for her and time is going , abeg help your brother, na 200k, i done spend 20 inside this week sad
JUDE,GO PUT OGA MONEY FOR BANK OOOO!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Greenbullet:
JUDE,GO PUT OGA MONEY FOR BANK OOOO!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy haters
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Greenbullet(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
saintCaligula:
Guy forget the girl...
invest 140k for mmm, you will be left with 40k, use 30k for bitcoin then use the rest 10k to arrange clean porthacourt olosho for weekend...
I TWALE U,MY REAL G.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Greenbullet(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy haters
u craze ni.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Greenbullet:
u craze ni.
why the hate?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Greenbullet(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
why the hate?
guy go put the money for bank tomorrow because If I enter ur case,I go see ur oga ooo and I go tell say u dey snap e money for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Greenbullet:
guy go put the money for bank tomorrow because If I enter ur case,I go see ur oga ooo and I go tell say u dey snap e money for nairaland.
cheesy cheesy cheesy if we check now, you go be one 16 years old boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na me when dey answer you , because i dey follow una play i done become una mate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by bibijay123(f): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2016
saintCaligula:
lol bro you dey try o..
as in who girlfriend help?...
see as you want waste 180k for Toto when clean uni port student go give you all weekend for 10 to 20k depend on her level...
me i nor get time for baby i love you, baby have you eaten?...
Anytime i one fork, i go just dial my olosho clients numbers from uni port, uniben , delsu or uni lag...

Ololosho will not cuddle with you. She won't be there to make you pepper soup wen you are down with flu, she won't ring your phone non_stop if she doesn't see you. She won't fret over you or kiss you even while you are asleep with drool leaking out of ur mouth. Biko, get a gf bro.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by misshoree(f): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2016
I assume you just wanna show off
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2016
misshoree:
I assume you just wanna show off
no i needed answers, if i created the thread without monetary prove they will say that its a lie, i am trying to jump all that talk and get the answers that i seek.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
we dey go hotel and i go do bash for her and her friends with my boys , na gift be my problem biko, i wan buy somtin wen big , make she shout, i no wan hear thank you, i want screaming
then get her a car!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by misshoree(f): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
no i needed answers, if i created the thread without monetary prove they will say that its a lie, i am trying to jump all that talk and get the answers that i seek.
u wanna be noticed....urprevious thread...like do u really have to mention it that u use an iphone?is it necessary u mention d amount u wanna use?180k? And so whats special abht that.

Be humble

M nuh judging nor blaming u
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2016
misshoree:
u wanna be noticed....urprevious thread...like do u really have to mention it that u use an iphone?is it necessary u mention d amount u wanna use?180k? And so whats special abht that.

Be humble

M nuh judging nor blaming u
previous thread was an incident that came to life yesterday, to me it was funny thats why i created the thread, why is she calling after 3months? why did she insult me? you didnt allow yourself to understand my thread before jumping to judge me.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2016
lady2lady:
then get her a car!
cheesy really wish i could but my account cant power that dream yet, i have responsibilities, i have decided to get her a teddy and laptop , a very big teddy bigger that you tongue
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
cheesy really wish i could but my account cant power that dream yet, i have responsibilities, i have decided to get her a teddy and laptop , a very big teddy bigger than me
ok
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by LadyAnn(f): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
i know wetin you dey talk but i no fit make the world happy, the money no reach anything, i just want to do somtin nice for her, if i add hotel and the bash i dey spend reach 400k but she is worth it, thats what you have to understand, i am not showing off i needed help choosing, if i no post picture of money them go say i dey lie

Ok let me help.... Get her an expensive watch, a gorgeous pair of shoes and bag.... Dassol!!! She would love you forever... See attachment for some ideas... Good luck.

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2016
LadyAnn:

Ok let me help.... Get her an expensive watch, a gorgeous pair of shoes and bag.... Dassol!!! She would love you forever... See attachment for some ideas... Good luck.
Those are lovely and look pricey cheesy settled for teddy and laptop

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by misshoree(f): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
previous thread was an incident that came to life yesterday, to me it was funny thats why i created the thread, why is she calling after 3months? why did she insult me? you didnt allow yourself to understand my thread before jumping to judge me.
the one u created after dz nko....must everyone know u using an iphone
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 01, 2016
#mnga
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 01, 2016
misshoree:
the one u created after dz nko....must everyone know u using an iphone
i screen grabbed the chat, should i have cropped out the phone's GUI? shocked
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Burgerlomo: 1:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Well since the gal is your queen and life, I will advise you to use the money as down payment on a nice vehicle for her and work hard to pay the balance grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Burgerlomo:
Well since the gal is your queen and life, I will advise you to use the money as down payment on a nice vehicle for her and work hard to pay the balance grin
you dont like me cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Grailking:

My really guy

Oga m
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
she get iphone6 , i need somtin special and shocking
Bomb! It's special and shoking, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2016
MatthewDoyin:
Bomb! It's special and shoking, thank me later.

Ha!youwicked
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by shurley22(f): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2016
if i could spend more i would, she is worth every naira kiss[/size][/quote]

Op you say she's worth every naira and yet at other points u seem to have an issue doing any of the suggestions given such as putting a ring on her finger or buying her a ride due to the fact that you guys are just three months together.
Sincerely, I feel you are either just seeking attention or you're being a show off.
Imagine you deciding to get her a laptop and a teddy bear, I mean no sane lady would find out her man had such an amount to spend on her and ended up wasting it on a teddy and laptop!
Why don't you sit down and think of investing that money to her benefit.
If she's got dreams of owning a business enterprise, you could give her that as startup capital or better still use it for something that would bring returns in the long run cos only then do I feel she'd be wowed by it. Cos your choice of a gift isn't enough to make someone like me wowed to the extent of screaming as you'd want. #just saying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? / Herbs Big Babes Use To Hook Men (mayan Mata) / Wife Vs Sidechick..curvy Lagos Lady Post Interesting Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.