Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) (9306 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by player007(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
My queen my life kiss her bday is on saturday , i dont know what i will buy for her and time is going , abeg help your brother, na 200k, i done spend 20 inside this week sad
Invest part of that money and if you love her enough, get her a Ring.
she will Never forget about you.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by MrCork: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
My queen my life kiss her bday is on saturday , i dont know what i will buy for her and time is going , abeg help your brother, na 200k, i done spend 20 inside this week sad

angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by MrCork: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:

.. wot kinda currrrency ls this..it lookalike stone age monopoly moiney (no ooofense) undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Greenbullet(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
cheesy cheesy cheesy if we check now, you go be one 16 years old boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na me when dey answer you , because i dey follow una play i done become una mate cheesy cheesy cheesy
16 years?! ,no be ur fault ,nairaland don give you mouth,I dey feed ur type ,stupid boy.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Greenbullet:
16 years?! ,no be ur fault ,nairaland don give you mouth,I dey feed ur type ,stupid boy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy ok
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Greenbullet(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
cheesy cheesy cheesy ok
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by FTbomb(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2016
foolish, jobless troll..
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2016
You don't need our opinions as regards gift for your girlfriend..Getting her gift should be a private decision and not public stunt.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Lizzdeb:
You don't need our opinions as regards gift for your girlfriend..Getting her gift should be a private decision and not public stunt.
i needed help choosing , can you help? https://www.nairaland.com/3495665/looking-teddy-buy-ph
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2016
MrCork:

.. wot kinda currrrency ls this..it lookalike stone age monopoly moiney (no ooofense) undecided
you will disappear on Christmas day tongue tongue no offense cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by costal(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmm op u get mine ooo
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
the party done already they set, na gift remain, i have to buy it 2moro and wrap it , i no just know wetin to buy for her

Biko... Where the party dey??
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
i needed help choosing , can you help? https://www.nairaland.com/3495665/looking-teddy-buy-ph

If only you will pay for the service
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2017
FTbomb:
foolish, jobless troll..
k see another scam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by tochivitus(m): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2017

I Bet u never counted 100k and send to ya moma, here u are planning on lavishing whooping 180k for a babe who will probably would break up with u before the end of 2017 for lack of sense.

devil must be dancing Azonto on ya head
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 10, 2017
Sorry ooo, but are u related to Judeefcc by any way !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video.. / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.