Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,558 members, 7,972,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:45 PM

President Barack Obama Should Resign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Barack Obama Should Resign? (1950 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / Five Hairstyles Barack Obama Should Not Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2009
Why has President Barack Obama remained the same in his look since he became the US President?

Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
I disagree, I think he is looking a little dull and stress compare to
before. undecided
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2009
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Jakumo(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2009
Obama is determined to quit smoking and to increase the frequency of his gym workouts, so he ought to look better despite the stress of his job. His hair is bound to grey significantly though, before the first four-year term is up.
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by chosen04(f): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
Why not move this thread to the diet/food section.

No better political issues to trash?
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
you need to explore causes of weight stability
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2009
May kelly:

Why has President Barack Obama remained the same in his look since he became the US President?
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2009
Stupid thread,,why not give him eba & draw soup chop
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by donjon: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
hehehe!
Rubbish.
*continues watching smallville season 4*
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by donjon: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2009
hehehe!
Rubbish.
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2009
~Bluetooth:

reasoning is one of the essentials for life. reason and reason deep. eba and draw soup is not a diet food.

Read the question, then use ur brain, simple. grin
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2009
donjon:

hehehe!
Rubbish.

is not rubbish, is ur brain that failled to work grin
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
He's streesed up, Should he Resign?
A president's job is always busy

Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2009
" Obama told NBC News . "I'm confident that at the end of this process, I'm going to be able to present to the American people in very clear terms what exactly is at stake, what we intend to do, how we're going to succeed, how much it's going to cost, how long it's going to take."
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2009
What exactly is this thread about?

This thread has 2 different topics and the comment directly above has absolutely nothing linking either of the topics.
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
OMO IBO:

What exactly is this thread about?

This thread has 2 different topics and the comment directly above has absolutely nothing linking either of the topics.
i can't write in arabic, it is written in English, find somebody to explain the topic to you. here is the topic:President Barack Obama Should Resign? He's streesed up working for USA.?
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
President Barack Obama Should Resign?

Re: Is President Barack Obama On Special Diet?

May kelly:

" Obama told NBC News . "I'm confident that at the end of this process, I'm going to be able to present to the American people in very clear terms what exactly is at stake, what we intend to do, how we're going to succeed, how much it's going to cost, how long it's going to take."

Can you please reconcile the above?
You do not have to go to far to find it.
Your first and second posts bear different titles.

What about the comment?. . . . . .well, i dunno.
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by agathamari(f): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
May kelly:

are you expecting him to dye his hair pink and grow a beard? its been 1 year how diffent do you want him to look? after another 3 he will look like the rest of our previous presidents. hell be heavier, grey hair and look 10 years older, give it time
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
~Bluetooth:

grin Bluetooth, the president is a African America ok. no be Nigerian or real African. you wan kill the president?
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
OMO IBO:

Can you please reconcile the above?
You do not have to go to far to find it.
Your first and second posts bear different titles.

What about the comment?. . . . . .well, i dunno.

are u confused or what? answer the one u kn. but remember i can't write in arabic, and i don't want to learn how to become a sucide bomber!. angry
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
These children were are they from

Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ may kelly

i tire for you.

Anyway you in p.h now? let me know if u are around and ready to meet me.
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
May Kelly, e be like say na semen you get as brain.

You create a thread but you know little or nothing about what you created.

I'm trying to point out to you that you have 2 different titles in ones thread and you keep going on about not being able to write in arabic?
Your responses to your own thread are rather way off the mark yet you no wan learn.

I think i now understand why nobody is responding.

Enjoy your thread ma'am!
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by ikeyman00(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@@

poster

consult becomerich for the nearest mental hospital

if na toto dey charge; that one na akamu case

no wonder ur hairs are falling off

brainless head
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by texazzpete(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
I've seen many idiots on Nairaland since i joined up, but this poster has to rank among the highest echelon of idiots.

Please, seek professional help ASAP!
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by preselect(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
grin grin grin

UNEMPLOYMENT
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Jaybee2412(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
@poster
I think you should be more concerned with the look of our own President. Why Obama?

Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by ajilete(f): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2009
OMG!!!YUK!!! :-Xthat picture is disgusting and depressing, this is who is in charge?On Obamas worst stressed filled day he will always look better than you know who on a good day. How embarrasing! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by kosovo(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2009
like i have always said right from when he declared his candidature to his historical victorious win that he was a failure, and he remains a failure, hence he already know he cant win re-election.
Presidency is not just words,
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by SeanT21(f): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2009
undecided @topic
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by Maykelly(f): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin this topic is for the wise, but NOT for the CONFUSED! grin Try to think, do not INSULT    cool

you have 2 questions in one, try your best.
Re: President Barack Obama Should Resign? by TheSly: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2009
texazzpete:

I've seen many idiots on Nairaland since i joined up, but this poster has to rank among the highest echelon of idiots.

=========>  shocked cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

North At Last Dumps Yar’adua / Nigerian Political Officials Who Are Ex Convicts In The USA and UK / Mend To Embark On Crusade To Save Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.