Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) (35201 Views)

Fake Peak Milk Producer Nabbed In Aba (photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by room089: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrTeCO:
Please move this to Front page so dat people will be aware....

am Igbo....Anambra First Son...and I strongly oppose the way most of we Igbos hustle for money at the expense of other peoples health n lives without giving a thought about it.

see eh...if I catch any Igbo man doing any illegal biz.....I won't spare a second to report him to the police....some people are just wicked.......tufia kwa....*spits*

Cc....Lala abeg do the needful

See correct igbo bobo with a different spirit and mentality!

Infact Uncle Teco, I dey ya back!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrTeCO:

am Igbo....Anambra First Son...and I strongly oppose the way most of we Igbos hustle for money at the expense of other peoples health n lives without giving a thought about it.

see eh...if I catch any Igbo man doing any illegal biz.....I won't spare a second to report him to the police....some people are just wicked.......tufia kwa....*spits*

Great Igbo guy. thumb up for u. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by chubbygal(f): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
andresia:

Enter igbudu market go bring sample of blue label from Alozie make we taste am
Guy I dey jakpa junction the wait eeeeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by maduinfo: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Same as those patronizing mmm, same greed and hunger for money!...someone will say mmm is investment,#lazy assholes#

1 Like

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by ChilledPill: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
andersonbaba:
this is why I will prefer to buy something expensive from a Hausa seller than to buy same goods at a cheap price from an Igbo man.
they don't have value for life.

someone will still come here and defend this killer that is producing unmeasured and untested alcohol contents. may God save us from these killers.
These are the people that made Nigerians to lose hope in Made in Nigerian goods.
lemme hear anybody shouting buy Made in Aba products.
Wettin be your own nah? Na for Aba dey thing happen abeg go siddon one side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by eedris07(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
99days for the thief surely 1day will be for the owner
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
fapcrook:
Vchykp, what do you think you've type? Devilish comment of the century
It may sound devilish to you, but its the truth, truth sounds bitter to those who hate it
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
ladyverere:

U r undoubtedly one of them. Imagine the balderdash U r saying. He must face the full wrath of the law! There is no excuse for wickedness.

Lolx.. thats if its not nigeria, with 100k he is out of that case.. bet it..!
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
"its still wisky" Did you mix it together? I do not think you are alright. People die regularly drinking and eating fake product and drugs and you are hear talking jazz

read well before you quote me, am in d market everyday and i know what am saying
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by biggz82: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
I came, checked and was not disappointed. It's flat head again
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
so many fake products in the market......

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Ebunluv(f): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
akin watch bf u will be strick .how can you compare war with this weakened act
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Ebunluv(f): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
akin watch what u say bf u will be strick .how can compare war with this weakened act
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Tiffbuxas: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
andersonbaba:
this is why I will prefer to buy something expensive from a Hausa seller than to buy same goods at a cheap price from an Igbo man.

someone will still come here and defend this killer that is producing unmeasured and untested alcohol contents. may God save us from these killers.
These are the people that made Nigerians to lose hope in Made in Nigerian goods.
it has nothing to do with your post, buh..... DAT IS AN ASS..... wiggle shuga
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by okowande(f): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Abeg who wan sell iPhone charger?
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by kedeojo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:
Its not like he mixed chemical in the bottle, its still wisky, am not saying what he did is right, but its not worth life imprisonment or killing him, he should be penalized through paying a huge amount of money or go for 2years in jail, i guess its enough punishment and example for those who still indulge in such act.

The unfortunate true is that fake consumable products will never stop, no matter how hard NAFDAC tries, the economic condition is not helping matters atall, imagine you buy goods of 10k, sell 11k, on going to market to get a replacment, you buy 12k. Now tell me, The original one is 12k and the num2(fake) is 7k, looking at it, they look exactly thesame, which will you go for as a buisness man?..

The only way to eradicate this crime is to balance the economy because such products are everywhere, and nigerians love cheap things, consumers buy them on daily basis without knowing, ranging from provision, cosmetics, beverage, even to phones, igbo boys have tapped into communication too.

Our government should work hard to end this famine..!
keep quiet joor, igbos have been doings this things for long now. Don't attached it to d current situation. Dora of blessed memory thru Nafdac did all she could, still her fellow igbos attempted to assasinate her even their region. How I am not sure if d sickness that eventually took her life was not a man made one by dis criminals. They don't care about people's life just because of money. The reasons most other tribes hates them is attributed among all this nefarious crime they always engaged in. God will continue to expose them and when caught they should face stiff punishment.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by kedeojo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=fapcrook post=51608884]Vchykp, what do you think you've type? Devilish comment of the century[/quote don't mind him cos they always support criminal activities their brothers committed cos if he had the opportunity he will do the same. ]
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
So many strange sicknesses every where,some will even make fake drugs, total disregard for human life, this is wickedness, the most common one now is satchet water

1 Like

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=kedeojo post=51611956][/quote]
am not in support, you will understand my plight if you where into buisness, no point arguing bro..
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Wiseoldman: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
maduinfo:
Same as those patronizing mmm, same greed and hunger for money!...someone will say mmm is investment,#lazy assholes#

HARDworking guy, what do u do for a living? Please interest me.
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Wiseoldman: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

read well before you quote me, am in d market everyday and i know what am saying

Guy mixing fake drinks in your shop is wrong. If I wanted poor quality/potentially unhealthy/impure/substandard alchohol...I will buy ogogoro.

Please stop this illegal business.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
kedeojo:
keep quiet joor, igbos have been doings this things for long now. Don't attached it to d current situation. Dora of blessed memory thru Nafdac did all she could, still her fellow igbos attempted to assasinate her even their region. How I am not sure if d sickness that eventually took her life was not a man made one by dis criminals. They don't care about people's life just because of money. The reasons most other tribes hates them is attributed among all this nefarious crime they always engaged in. God will continue to expose them and when caught they should face stiff punishment.

Can anybody explain why people cant quote without insult on nairaland, i have my points and i made my observation clear, if you have any point more reasonable than mine, you have enough space to do that, must you quote me?.. telling me to keep quiet is out of the topic, if your point contradict mine, you can open a debate without insult, pls lets be matured..

Meanwhile.. if u care to know the reasons for my previous comment, you could re-quote me without insult so we can get talking, but if you feel you know all and insult is the best, good for you then.
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
andersonbaba:

Even the ones you buy from hausas are poduced by igbo's, morover.. its not everything that hausa man sells, the savest place is supermarket like shop rite and next... buh i can guarantee you that igbo men supplies those supermarket or owns the stand in the supermarket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by GFanky: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrTeCO:

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by goldenceo1: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nobody buys cheap whisky from anywhere n pour it into expensive wines container all in d name of making more profit. These pple produce dis deadly stuffs wit ethanol here. He choose to fool the security agencies by coming up with such gullible story..

Ps: I was expecting to see a particular woman whose Family/children own a stake in d market. she's d real MVP wen it comes to fake drinks in that market..

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by LORDELEMENT: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
guy how do you know they call it number 2...you get experience be that
vchykp:
Its not like he mixed chemical in the bottle, its still wisky, am not saying what he did is right, but its not worth life imprisonment or killing him, he should be penalized through paying a huge amount of money or go for 2years in jail, i guess its enough punishment and example for those who still indulge in such act.

The unfortunate true is that fake consumable products will never stop, no matter how hard NAFDAC tries, the economic condition is not helping matters atall, imagine you buy goods of 10k, sell 11k, on going to market to get a replacment, you buy 12k. Now tell me, The original one is 12k and the num2(fake) is 7k, looking at it, they look exactly thesame, which will you go for as a buisness man?..

The only way to eradicate this crime is to balance the economy because such products are everywhere, and nigerians love cheap things, consumers buy them on daily basis without knowing, ranging from provision, cosmetics, beverage, even to phones, igbo boys have tapped into communication too.

Our government should work hard to end this famine..!
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by chydii(f): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Igbo kwenu !!
Anything for money
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wiseoldman:

Guy mixing fake drinks in your shop is wrong. If I wanted poor quality/potentially unhealthy/impure/substandard alchohol...I will buy ogogoro.

Please stop this illegal business.
I never said its right, but the way some are talking of life imprisonment or killing him, i want to correct that impression that the crime is not worth it, and since its nigeria, he will be bailed, and those goods will still be sold, buisness is my life and existence, i have done buisness to a point that i have seen lots.

ok, let me shock you, Milo and Bournvita has fake in market, but you can never know until someone that knows it shows you, let me not go further than this, because thier are lots of things i may mention that will shock you.

So to my point, apprehending this guy and bailing him with money is not the solution, our economy is too bad, people survive with crime, if the government cant balance the ecoomy, this crime must increase and more fake products will emmerge
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by ianSweet(f): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is the kind of money a lot of igbos make which they use to chestbeat to people of other tribes.
Useless people who are no different from Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
LORDELEMENT:
guy how do you know they call it number 2...you get experience be that

Am very experienced, num1 is the original, num2 is fake but with neat packaging, num3 is fake too but rough packaging, most products end in num 2 tho, bt in rear cases you see num3.. very cheap..!
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by musa7m(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
End of road....NcAN name check....na dem jews of Nigeria
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by onyeomanono24(f): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2016
U have said it all.

Our government should work hard to end this famine..![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre / Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.