Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,866 members, 7,906,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (96114 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chichimma(f): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
debosky:

that is a fantastic book chichi. . . which others have you read?

Oh yeah, I started with "Cat and Mouse", "Pop goes the Weasel" and now I am reading "Big Bad Wolf".
That is the last book I have of James Patterson until I go on JP hunt at the second hand shops.

After this book, I will read "The Chamber" followed by "The Firm" by John Grisham

I am a true fiction lover however I have a wide variety of books on my shelfs from biographies, selfdevelopment to non/fiction.

What kind of books keep you busy, debosky?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by debosky(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
I love JP, I've read like 12 of his books and I currently have 8 of them, its become a mini addiction for me, trying to wean myself off a little.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by viee(f): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2007
im reading the silent bride by Leslie Glass. . . . . boring! sad
the suspense is immature angry
cant wait to finish it
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominobaby(f): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2007
I'm currently reading The Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury with Gary Smalley- captivating I must say!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by greatgeo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2007
Hey i love this section. Guess what am currently reading THE ACADEMIC GOD by adeyime
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by drklump(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2007
I'm reading DIFFERENT SEASONS by Stephen King.
A collection of four stories includimg SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. I'm sure some of you have watched the movie starring Morgan Freeman. I'm a fan of Tom Clancy, Fredrick Forsyth and Michael Crichton.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2007
Whirlwind-- James Clavell.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2007
The kommandant's girl by Pam Jenoff
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by taniey(f): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2007
i'm readin digital fotress by dan brown, same guy that wrote da vinci's code.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2007
Dats a good book
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by PTBNaija(f): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2007
Songs of Enchantment by Ben Okri
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by GL(f): 12:36am On Jul 09, 2007
Bourne Trilogy, by Robert Ludlum
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by OmoEko1(f): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2007
Sleeping with stranger- Eric Jerome Dickey
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by omoge(f): 2:22am On Jul 09, 2007
Pilgrim Progress. I'm reading the extended version this time smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2007
McGregor series – Nora Robert
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2007
@Omoge, I read on the internet that "Pilgrim's Progress" is the 2nd bestselling book in the world, after the Holy Bible.

Amazing!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by justkunmi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2007
Deception Point - Dan Brown
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2007
none - amazingly
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by narcissus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2007
I am currently going through an african phase: Currently Reading WIZARD OF THE CROW by Ngugi Wa Thiongo; Just finished HALF OF A YELLOW SUN. Next in line is THE ACTIVST by Tanure Ojaide. Before I started the African Phase though, the last book I read was DRACULA by Bram Stoker. I'm amazed how many read I've read in the last few day. I'm currently not working. Feels Good!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by pterygott(f): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2007
TED DEKKER's thr3e. and I've been on it 4 d past 3months. lol
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2007
I loooooooooooooove James Patterson.I have read like 10 of his books, my favourite being THE JESTER. I just finished reading VIOLETS ARE BLUE. Cool book but in my opinion,not his best.

Narcissus, did you enjoy reading HALF OF A YELLOW SUN? I thought it was a brilliant book! So good infact,i am tempted to give it a second read.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tasiana(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2007
The payer of Jabez DARLENE WILKINSON
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uzygirl(f): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2007
"Remembrance Day" by Harry Porter
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 12:50am On Jul 19, 2007
Holocaust by Gerald Green
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominobaby(f): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2007
Just finished 'Remember' - Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. I'm about to start MONSTER by Frank Peretti- can't wait!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2007
Just finished 2nd Chance by James Patterson which I read because of the hype on this thread.Sadly debosky needs to upgrade.JP is so average!

Red Dragon--- Thomas Harris
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by abawa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2007
Why dont you guys begin to share details of what u've read in these books
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dinozzo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2007
Black Man - Richard Morgan
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by vivann(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2007
Hi,jus finished reading EYES OF THE WITNESS by james Patterson, Yeah I really enjoyed,I would never have guessed her Mom was the killer.It had me suspecting everyone but her till the very end then I jus realised it had to be.Very interesting.
Has anyone read any J.C Andrews?I hear she is good.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by edition(f): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2007
Rebecca's Tale by Sally Beauman- the sequel to Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier.

meeeen , this book is da bomb. So far I'm enjoying it like nobody's business,
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2007
Danielle steel - star
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by doyin13(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2007
Just finished Small Island by Andrea Levy.

Had mys sides hurting from laughter.

A funny book with heart.

Highly Recommended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100)

A Story: Broken Vows / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.