Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Olorunsogo Local Government, Igbeti Oyo Sate @ 20 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olorunsogo Local Government, Igbeti Oyo Sate @ 20 (1161 Views)

Where Is The Lagos Sate-owned Sunburn Yacht Hotel? / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olorunsogo Local Government, Igbeti Oyo Sate @ 20 by seglord22(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2016
The people of Igbeti will forever praise Late. General Sani Abacha as their Hero for creating Local Government for them in Dec. 4, 1996. Before then, the marble producing city was under Irepo Local Government which has it headquater in Kishi about 40 kilometers away from Harmattan abode.
I rejoice with my people as the Local Government survives odd and it's now 20. Hurray Olorunsogo Local Government is 20.

Here is the full text of the Caretaker Chairman
A GOODWILL MESSAGE BY HON. (EVAN.) WILLIAMS GBENJO OGUNRINDE IN COMMEMORATION OF OLORUNSOGO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AT 20.

1. All praise and adoration to Almighty God for given us this golden opportunity of having our own government administrative home. The struggle was achieved due to his consent. He also has been the one sustaining us till date. Surviving two decades of political challenges is not an easy task.

2. In same vein I want to appreciate the effort of those who fought tirelessly towards the creation of the Local Government. Your doggedness and selfless efforts has keep us going in the storm of life. Humbly, I salute Late General Sani Abacha for this unquatifying favour. May his soul rest in peace.

3. So many administrators had pilot the affairs of this great grassroot centre. Starting from the Sole Administrator Late. Mr Ayandeyi down to every other power brokers who have either serve as Executive Chairman or Caretaker Chairman. Your contributions will be forever resounded in our history lane.

4. I want to congratulate the great people of Igbeti for this great feat. The survival and developmental progress of this Local Government has been to your supportive spirit. Your communual efforts has been the fuel powering the voyage ship of Olorunsogo. Please do not relent.

5. For the youths, I hereby encourage you all to uphold the integrity of this marble city wherever you find yourself. You are our ambassadors. Please don't let us down. Participate in politics so as to give continuity to the progressive chain of our town. Shun any act of violence and social vices. Always remember your source.

6. In continuation of our progressive strength, I hereby urge successful Igbeti Son of the Soil who have been blessed in diaspora to come and invest here in our Town so as to boost our economy and Social Status. We need you. Unemployed Igbeti youths need your job. Don't relinquish job creations to government alone. We can't take all.

7.Finally, A wise man once said " Don't think about what your nation can do for you, think about what you can do for your nation" Our collective efforts is highly needed. Let all the concerned stakeholders contribute their part in making Olorunsogo great.

8. I wish you Happy 20 anniversary. Also, Merry Christmas and Happy new year in Advance.

Longlive Igbeti
Longlive Olorunsogo LG
Longlive Oyo State
Longlive Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Signed
Hon. (Evan. ) Ogunrinde Williams Gbenjo. Caretaker Chairman, Olorunsogo Local Government.
Re: Olorunsogo Local Government, Igbeti Oyo Sate @ 20 by NCP: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Congratulations to the people of Igbeti. Wishing you giant strides of peace and development.
Re: Olorunsogo Local Government, Igbeti Oyo Sate @ 20 by juman(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Congrats.
Wishing Olorunsogo LG and people of Igbeti progress and God mercies.
I stayed in igbeti for eight months, it was lovely place.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Or Buhari:who Is Better? / Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More? / BREAKING: Gambia’s President Elect Has Been Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.