Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) (28265 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Teach them how to fish and not giving them fish...selfish leaders everywhere.
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2016
hate him or love him: this man is the closest governor to his people. The people's Governor, he makes the position look normal. Unlike those governors that exalt themselves.
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by sabi99(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Banana government

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2016
zico530:
Anyway he uses to give the masses a cause to smile is welcomed. Ride on great man of the masses.
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by DedeNkem: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Provide them free education not banana, you id*iot!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2016
When you are elected by monkeys...

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by ovokate(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2016
BCISLTD:

Aunty...by virtue of what I do..I've been everywhere..except core North east...and my state is 100x finer than etiti...
And your state is where o buoda, or perhaps it's the definition of dirty that seems confusing to you
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by dadasupremacy(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2016
The idiot governor is owing the workers,he has not paid my unclez 6months salary,hes only concerned with infrastructure while the people are suffering,dont get carried away with what he does on street,its just paparazi

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by BCISLTD: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
ovokate:

And your state is where o buoda, or perhaps it's the definition of dirty that seems confusing to you

Sweetie...even if I told you my state..ur basied mind will still not comprehend
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by rockyh(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2016
BCISLTD:
angry keep your people uneducated...then give them bananas..dirty state
Ekiti state has produced mor educated yorubas than any oda state
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by danot1030: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Ekiti is a hungry state.
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by lastpage: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2016
aminulive:
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti on Sunday entertain some lucky kids in the state to a treat of groundnuts and banana. See photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/fayose-buys-shares-banana-kids-ekiti-photos/

So this is what GOVERNANCE of a STATE has turned into?

Monkeys or Children?

God is watching!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2016
lastbaff:
This man sha

See my signature

What happened to ur signature?
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by BCISLTD: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2016
rockyh:
Ekiti state has produced mor educated yorubas than any oda state

Let's not dwell on the past...what's their success ratio at WAEC in the last 4 years compared to other states
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by abrahamzy: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2016
This man sef,pls can someone help in explaining dis?
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Uptown7(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Clownish Things. Mtsheeew
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2016
banana republic
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by loopmangoat(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Yoruba leader fayose continue doing your thing
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by ovokate(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2016
BCISLTD:

Sweetie...even if I told you my state..ur basied mind will still not comprehend
You're not making sense so I rest my case
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by CXLVII: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2016
Ekiti people have really suffered....

Fayose has never been in the News for developmental milestones achieved but has made more headlines about his nuisance to the people he ought to serve.

This is an insult to the fountain of knowledge!

Re they so hungry?
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2016
This man na correct man grin
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by sherif4owo(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2016
zico530:
Anyway he uses to give the masses a cause to smile is welcomed. Ride on great man of the masses.

Seriously

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by obsoluwaseun: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tell me the state that is more educated than that state
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by iukpe: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
What is the meaning of all these, are these the biggest problems of that state or a means to development?
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by tumbi001(f): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Am from Ekiti state and I live there@Ado...Have never seen him in my area distributing stuff before...I only get to know on Nairaland...so stop saying Ekiti people are hungry ...Yes we are hungry so as other state...he only do that either in the market or does local town ...Am out
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Bestchisom(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
very soon ...somebody will say STOP USING THE PEOPLE'S MONEY TO BUY BANANA
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Neozy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Ok ride on. As long as there is development in all ramifications no wahala.
Fayose is the real definition of government at the grassroots.
Shey Na Because Of Banana, Dem Vote For Am Ni? When Will Nigerians Be Wise?
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by autonomous22: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
hunger in d land..... blame Buhari
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by skate(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose with dramer i don't know how this will help the children.
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by IamUdo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ekiti people don't know that this man is mentally enslaving them. Feeding them from his hands both children and adults. If he really wanted to care for them he shud have bought more than enough instead of sharing a bunch of banana amongst a multitude... He is not a saviour.
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Banana for life!
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by sab22: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
See propaganda o... We know better than this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form / Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.