Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) (28266 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Angel1696: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Giving poor children in his state banana n giving his children Bentley Fayose keep deceiving the people God will disgrace u one day.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Eboski(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
divicode:

Yes, this man is even greater than Ojukwu
my friend pls don't quote me next time, I am not a tribalism person. Pls stay off me
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Eboski:
my friend pls don't quote me next time, I am not a tribalism person. Pls stay off me

All the transformers in your vicinity are not working?
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Joemarvel(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Even small children have begin to develop stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
wait a minute oo what message is Fayos trying to pass tru to his people ba... 'Ogede lounje obo'
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fayose pls don't make me laff jor because

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
sacrificial banana....
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by DCONE1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Another politrickal brain washing of my Nigerian people...tHe man sabi politics....lol...he knows how to wash Nigerians lol
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by solidman59(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mtcheeew
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by bellangie: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
I hope the bananas have not been enchanted with juju.
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Eboski(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
divicode:

All the transformers in your vicinity are not working?
Do you know the region and state am from?
anybody mention Buhari is an Ipob. get lost
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by hajigarbamutunci(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
are they monkeys
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Eboski:
Do you know the region and state am from?
anybody mention Buhari is an Ipob. get lost

Speak English please
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2016
BCISLTD:
angry keep your people uneducated...then give them bananas..dirty state

And hes touching the peeled banana with his fingers!!! YUCK!!! Probably just picked his nose, scratched his butt and didn't wash his hands before passing germs to those innocent kids. Crude, barbaric, uncouth Governor.

So sad the people don't even know any better.
Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

And hes touching the unpeeled banana with his fingers!!! YUCK!!! Probably just picked his nose, scratched his butt and didn't wash his hands before passing germs to those innocent kids. Crude, barbaric, uncouth Governor.

So sad the people don't even know any better.

Do you mean peeled or unpeeled? ---Anyway;

Re: Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
AnanseK:

Do you mean peeled or unpeeled? ---Anyway;

Peeled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 / Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.