Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,817 members, 7,906,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Internet Dating Sites? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Internet Dating Sites? (795 Views)

List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Internet Dating: How Reliable? / Nigerian Dating Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Dating Sites? by okwanuzo3(f): 1:29am On Jan 09, 2007
,./';
Re: Internet Dating Sites? by kimba(m): 2:08am On Jan 09, 2007
the "so much" scepticism about online dating sites / relationships that come out of them in Nigeria is just about the same kind of scepticism with everything that goes on in Nigeria.

here: for the fact that things that are seen aren't that sure, how much more of others unseen.

They use to say that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Besides the fact that Nigerians are a special breed of people, especially those that live in Nigeria, i mean 'special breed'. If you dont shine your eyes well, well, you might be surprised when white will turn to red.
Re: Internet Dating Sites? by toyboy1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2007
Kimba u sure hit the nail on the head.
Dating sites ve had little of no positive impact on nigerians cos of the mutual distrust w have for ourselves.

Real relationships coming some out of dating sites are far less than 0.1% (dont quote me on this please) cos of skeptism and mutual distrust and as kimba rightly said, aw true are the things seen less that not seen.
The peculiarity is nigerian tho n cant speak for other climes.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Boys Behaving Like This / Beautiful lady friends of any religion wanted. / I Need A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.