Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? (5955 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by FayeZik(f): 1:02am On Dec 14, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Better than a certified love-peddler which you are.
Try harder. I am immuned to your yappies.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by FayeZik(f): 1:13am On Dec 14, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

First of all there is nothing like ibo, it's igbo. Secondly, many igbos here have expressed their disdain with that omo ibo which you and I know stems from an indirect method of segregation. Why not open a thread in the culture section and ask igbos how they feel about being called omo ibo. The gay.got tribalist knows what I am talking about and her reference to me as omo ibo has no place in this thread. The bi*tch continued after I told her not to call me omo ibo again. Why not scold her instead of directing you attention to me?. islamic mafia, abi?
BLAHHHH, BLAHHHHH, BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Anyway, sorry oooooo. Nna Biko, Pele o igbo man. (ti o ba se wipe o ni oriki ni, nba ki e).
Sometimes, it's just good to get a taste of what you dish out.
On a serious note, I never knew that calling someone 'omo ibo' can make that person want to commit a crime. I can see u with a cutlass looking for me on-line. Two wrongs do not make a right. I rest my case. Let's move on.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by na2day2(m): 3:27am On Dec 14, 2009
FayeZik:

Too bad. If u don't like them, na2day u go jump in the lake, not 2morrow.

which lake? show me quickly tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by AloyEmeka6: 5:12am On Dec 14, 2009
FayeZik:

BLAHHHH, BLAHHHHH, BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.    Anyway, sorry oooooo. Nna Biko,  Pele o igbo man. (ti o ba se wipe o ni oriki ni, nba ki e).
Sometimes, it's just good to get a taste of what you dish out.
On a serious note, I never knew that calling someone 'omo ibo' can make that person want to commit a crime. I can see u with a cutlass looking for me on-line.  Two wrongs do not make a right. I rest my case. Let's move on.

Eeyaaa, thunder fire you ooo Yoruba woman. Is it very difficult for you to refer to people without using their tribe?. You are very sick in the head because your latest comment suggests to me that you define people from the tribe they belong and not from who they are.  That is why you are stressing on my tribe just to define me even though you are guessing my tribe from my screen name. A very silly assumption indeed. I pity you, if your allah ignored a man who crawled round mount Ararat 10x as penance for watching common po*rn, will he ever look at your bigoted ugly ashewo face concerning your serial prostitution and tribalism?.

Your voice reeks of tribalism and I am sure tpia will love you so much. Just stay off me if you know you can't refer to me without mentioning my tribe. Ask around Nairaland, I despise tribal bigots.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by 0hsisi: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
what do you expect from someone whose name is probably Kudi[b]rat[/b] or Risi[b]cat[/b]
Is kudi not money in Hausa?
we all know what a rat is grin
Risicat can be decoded too
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Eeyaaa, thunder fire you ooo Yoruba woman. Is it very difficult for you to refer to people without using their tribe?. You are very sick in the head because your latest comment suggests to me that you define people from the tribe they belong and not from who they are.  That is why you are stressing on my tribe just to define me even though you are guessing my tribe from my screen name. A very silly assumption indeed. I pity you, if your allah ignored a man who crawled round mount Ararat 10x as penance for watching common po*rn, will he ever look at your bigoted ugly ashewo face concerning your serial prostitution and tribalism?.

Your voice reeks of tribalism and I am sure tpia will love you so much. Just stay off me if you know you can't refer to me without mentioning my tribe. Ask around Nairaland, I despise tribal bigots.

You're a big slowpoke for bringing me into your post.

just like you call yourself emeka, your wife calls herself Zik.

is Zik a muslim name abi why not ask her what it means to her before calling tpia anyhow.

you no well- are both of you not claiming Igbo user ids?
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by AloyEmeka6: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
0hsisi:

what do you expect from someone whose name is probably Kudi[b]rat[/b] or Risi[b]cat[/b]
Is kudi not money in Hausa?
we all know what a rat is grin
Risicat can be decoded too

I know; when their names are filled with rats and cats, what else can one expect. KudiRat probably means Money-Rat which is why she is a LovePeddler.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by AloyEmeka6: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
tpia.:

You're a big slowpoke for bringing me into your post.

just like you call yourself emeka, your wife calls herself Zik.

is Zik a muslim name abi why not ask her what it means to her before calling tpia anyhow.

you no well- are both of you not claiming Igbo user ids?

Get the hell out of my face you cheap tribal slut.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
see this egomaniac cowardly buffoon

you were abused by your wife Fayezik

you now turned on tpia wey no dey anywhere near here

your head dey correct so?

anu mpam- bush beast from a long line of streetwalking females
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by AloyEmeka6: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2009
tpia.:

see this egomaniac cowardly buffoon

you were abused by your wife Fayezik

you now turned on tpia wey no dey anywhere near here

your head dey correct so?

anu mpam- bush beast from a long line of streetwalking females

Your name came into play because you are the patron saint of all tribalists. Fo*Ye*Diik must have graduated from your school of thought.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
you are mad, you this xenophobic fool.

coward that you are.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by babs787(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
Can Tpia or Aloy-emeka tell me the topic for discussion rather than this diversion cool.

Tpia, you dont need this, you are very civil.

Aloy-emeka, you are also a matured big boy.

Do away with that and let us move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Out / Six Rights Of The Muslim / Wudumate Prayer Room Fixtures. Designed 4 Comfortable & Dignified Wudu(ablution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.