Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) (10316 Views)

J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 6 Steps To Become Very Successful In Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by calltalk: 1:16am On Jan 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by profpromise: 4:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Ifebaby16:
Hello friends, have you guys started making money online yet?

Yes of course. You can also make extra earnings from Google Adsense affiliate program. Hit me to get fully approved adsense account for US, UK and Nigeria asap. For Quick response you can whatsapp me on 08033625989
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Howla3(m): 3:28am On Jan 08, 2017
wink
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello everyone! How's the business going?
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
wink
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Howla3(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
smiley
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Good afternoon everyone
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by goddyAir: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
wink
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Owning a blog or website guarantees nothing and directing traffics to your blog or website which does not convert or materialize to sales/patronage at the end remains the biggest challenge to affiliate marketing and most guys claiming to be affiliate marketers on this forum are hiding this particular challenges.

Selling of e-books seems to be the only source of income to most of the so called deceptive affiliate marketing gurus both online and offline and the reason is simply because the traffic they directed to their affiliate blogs or sites for the affiliate products they promoted failed to generate sales as anticipated which means they couldn't earn sales commissions from the affiliate program, therefore they ventured into selling of illusory fantasies through recreated e-books which only enriches them but creates a depressing feelings on those that fell for their deceptions and bought those illusions and got stocked.

Most of the e-books don't address the real challenges of affiliate marketing since they are usually copy and past materials /replicated works of other people on how to get started without providing solutions on what next when you get stocked /brick wall. Frustration sets in when those that purchased most of these e-craps applies everything on the e-books or whatever was sold to them without results in sight.

I am genuinely seeking for authentic traffic sources that are result oriented, generate sales and repetitive again and again, anything short of that is obviously a waste of time and a waste of resources as well.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Good Morning all
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hello everyone here. Have you started your online business yet?
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
The Blog Offer is still ongoing!
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Nwaonyeocha: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
I think I need this.
But I need a site like a forum where people in my niche can interact and share ideas.
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Good morning friends! The Blog Offer is still ongoing!!!
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Desdemona(f): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
OP, please do justice to this opinion. Is this true or false? if true, how did you personally combat such a situation? If possible, share with us, your own experience.

byrron:
Owning a blog or website guarantees nothing and directing traffics to your blog or website which does not convert or materialize to sales/patronage at the end remains the biggest challenge to affiliate marketing and most guys claiming to be affiliate marketers on this forum are hiding this particular challenges.

Selling of e-books seems to be the only source of income to most of the so called deceptive affiliate marketing gurus both online and offline and the reason is simply because the traffic they directed to their affiliate blogs or sites for the affiliate products they promoted failed to generate sales as anticipated which means they couldn't earn sales commissions from the affiliate program, therefore they ventured into selling of illusory fantasies through recreated e-books which only enriches them but creates a depressing feelings on those that fell for their deceptions and bought those illusions and got stocked.

Most of the e-books don't address the real challenges of affiliate marketing since they are usually copy and past materials /replicated works of other people on how to get started without providing solutions on what next when you get stocked /brick wall. Frustration sets in when those that purchased most of these e-craps applies everything on the e-books or whatever was sold to them without results in sight.

I am genuinely seeking for authentic traffic sources that are result oriented, generate sales and repetitive again and again, anything short of that is obviously a waste of time and a waste of resources as well.

Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Desdemona:
OP, please do justice to this opinion. Is this true or false? if true, how did you personally combat such a situation? If possible, share with us, your own experience.

Since no one has come out to address the issues I raised then it is obviously a problem and most people in the system are still searching for practical working solution(s) to those challenges.
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Desdemona:

Well friend, I don't need to start preaching sermons regarding this. I never sell eBooks or even ask for money from anyone before you get started.

My mentees doing well today never bought any eBook or materials. I believe in giving things out for free because I know I always get this fulfilment when people come back to bless me.

If others are selling e-books, good for them. But for me, I share everything here free. I wish to share the recent testimonials I got recently from Ghana and S. Africa but won't disclose such here just to prove my authenticity.

God bless you all.
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Have a great week ahead friends
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
wink
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Have you made up your mind to start any online business like blogging?
I can mentor you free. Just grab my offer let's begin right away. Whatsapp number: +234 817-9924-446
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Happy weekend everyone

1 Like

Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Desdemona:

check the thread below, i just addressed those issues i raised on this topic.
https://www.nairaland.com/3595293/make-money-online-yes-no#53167664
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
wink
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
The blog offer still available for grab
Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by maigemuu: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981

1 Like

Re: How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2017
If you need your own professionally designed blog, kindly contact me now to get started +234 817-9924-446

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market / FG, BOI To Disburse N140bn To Petty Traders, Artisans Nationwide / Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.