Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? (2060 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by superstarDikk(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
It happens to most of us, or atleast it will someday. That horror and weird feeling you get when you realise that the sms, or whatsapp message containing crazy and freaky content meant for bae or boo was mistakenly sent to dad or mum or uncle or older brother or even the pastor. Well, it was 2011 and i had this bae i was crazy about. She was so beautiful and drop-dead sexy. I couldn't get enough of her. One day my folks travelled and left me home alone. She came over and we did what grown folks do. When she left, i couldn't stop thinking of her so i decided to text her. I picked up my phone and drafted the most detailed and explicit text i've ever written. I can remember explaining how good it feels when the veins on my D r brushing against the walls of her P, and how i liked the expression on her face when she cums. I sent the sms expecting a naughty reply. when it didn't come, i picked my to see if it delivered. To my horror, i had sent it to my uncle instead of bae. I almost had a heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by superstarDikk(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
I didn't know what to do for like an hour. i called his number meaning to lie and all that. He picked, told me he was busy and hung up. Luckily for me, he never brought it up or ask me about it. My people share urs abeg

lalasticlala
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by nepapole(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
You are soo sexxy... To a religious chat group.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hehehhehe
Here to read comments
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by akinmusi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Here to read comment. Following like Twitter
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Sirpluv: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Too embarrasing, i cant talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Young03(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
I love u
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by superstarDikk(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sirpluv:
Too embarrasing, i cant talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sirplus tell us na. biko
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by superstarDikk(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hehehhehe Here to read comments
Tell us ur own na. pls
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Flexherbal(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
The text i sent to my aunt instead of my uncle.
I wrote: "Happy New Month, Sir"
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Ikpewe: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
I mistakenly sent "baby i love you so so much and not even my mum nor dad can seperate us" to my dad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by photoshoot(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
To my dad(Aadad) instead of my girlfriend(Aamanda):

"You were so sexy today, let's do that some other time"

Come see advice that night. cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Splinz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmm... Mine wasn't really send yet, was about to send it when dad all of a sudden came into my room and found my super constructed love letter... cheesy cheesy cheesy

WTF! I was fear gripped but surprisingly, dad was rather captivated by my maneuver of words.... cheesy... mehn... wink

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Aniker(f): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lol this one time, I sent baby I want milk to one stalker, it was meant for my bf cool so crazy
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by sod09(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
e be like say u day craze...
to my project supervisor embarassed
my heart stopped almost immediately, come see begging

9 Likes

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thank goodness whatsapp now shows the name of the contact you're sending media to on the confirmation screen smh
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by dikerebel(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
as a choir master then i sent to a brother 'how are you doing swedy'

the brother knowing me as a funny guy thought it was one of my mumu messages and replied 'YOU deh craze' i checked as was like wtf, as a sharp guy flowed immidietly.
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by superstarDikk(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
sod09:
LOL. thank God for ur life
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Bluezy13(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
photoshoot:
To my dad(Aadad) instead of my girlfriend(Aamanda):

"You were so sexy today, let's do that some other time"

Come see advice that night. cry

Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Sirpluv: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
superstarDikk:
sirplus tell us na. biko
It was a chat, wrong message to dad
i later had to abandon the account and claimed it was hacked!

eheheh
BUT DAD STILL THINKS THERE'S A NUT LOOSE IN MY HEAD UPTIL TODAY

1 Like

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by MrCork: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
superstarDikk:
It happens to most of us, or atleast it will someday. That horror and weird feeling you get when you realise that the sms, or whatsapp message containing crazy and freaky content meant for bae or boo was mistakenly sent to dad or mum or uncle or older brother or even the pastor. Well, it was 2011 and i had this bae i was crazy about. She was so beautiful and drop-dead sexy. I couldn't get enough of her. One day my folks travelled and left me home alone. She came over and we did what grown folks do. When she left, i couldn't stop thinking of her so i decided to text her. I picked up my phone and drafted the most detailed and explicit text i've ever written. I can remember explaining how good it feels when the veins on my D r brushing against the walls of her P, and how i liked the expression on her face when she cums. I sent the sms expecting a naughty reply. when it didn't come, i picked to my to see if it delivered. To my horror, i sent it to my uncle instead of bae. I almost had a heart attack

..you don't have scjkooool homework? (No oofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by waxxydude: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
When i was younger, me a G wanted to ball out, but, all of a sudden my pops-man just showed up stopped me from going, gave me one stoopid work to do and started sending me message anyhow.

I begin para. I use my last N100 buy card, my text; "Guy no vex say dah guy no gree me cum, im just dey do like say im smart, dey snd me errand anyhw like say i be small pikin. Honestly if no b say im dey pay my sch fees & some other stuffs, i for don put 'otapia-pia' for him food, becus the guy dey do like rat in my life... Hwfar the party go? i know say u dey destroy punnas.. TERMINATOR"

My nigg later called.
Ekukumeme: howfar na?
ME: guy i dey o. You see my text? Hw the party go na?
Ekukumeme: i no see any text o. My guy the ball tight die! sandra & temisa find u tire. This kind tin na 1ce a life time o. haha
ME: chai, na dah guy jus scatter evrything. I send u text na u no c am?
Ekukumeme: no atal, enter whatsapp no time.

I sleep for inside church for two days.
Uptill now my popsy still dey call me higherkiller.

8 Likes

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Mimido2(f): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
dat was in 2014.....I mistakenly sent "my baby I had a nice time at ur place today,and u kiss better dan my ex.Hope we will see tomorrow,i love u" to my mom. I didn't even know I sent it to her until she came home

when she came home she started shouting and crying and telling my dad dat I have killed her

dat I have started sleeping with guys and dat if I should get pregnant she will go and drop me in d village with my grandma

ahhh my mother sha

1 Like

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
I sent 'baby I'm pregnant 'to dad instead of boo...

come n see beatings...lol

that was a joke,never sent msg to a wrong number before.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by superstarDikk(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrCork:

..you don't have scjkooool homework? (No oofense) angry
lol.. i was waiting for admission
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Divay22(f): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin Gat none,i'm always careful....... I'll just follow so as to read comments. keep them coming.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by BEENUEL(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sent my mum....The bitch is a LovePeddler! Can't even get down with her cry cry cry.....I still the suspect the girl in picture is a real witch- a grandwitch!.

Mumcee still has the piercing talk concerning it.
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Free101(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chatting with two baes at the same time, the first one came earlier that day and we did the do. The other was still forming hard to get and would not come visit me. That's how I sent "baby, you are the best I've ever had and looking forward to another day" to the second one instead of the first one. Thats how I lost the second one ooo, even though I told every lie I've learnt since birth.
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Yinkey6(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
I mistakenly sent Happy new month message to my class teacher then Instead of a crush back then..
The man was very nice with me then till he left our school, But Actually I copied the text online. Via google because I wanted to avoid bluners..
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
I never had d experience
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by mrcrabs(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2016
Ikpewe:
I mistakenly sent "baby i love you so so much and not even my mum nor dad can seperate us" to my dad.

Gobe.........
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by mrcrabs(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2016
sod09:

grin grin hope he didn't fail u sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Views From The Friendzone / WARNING :don't Open Explicit Content! / Snapshots: Went Out Of A Friend-zone (guys, Do Yours Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.