Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,943 members, 7,919,054 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? (2073 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2016
I love you

Still can't believe I did this then
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by sarmiie(m): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2016
We have this Skype group chat at work....one day, me and my padi were discussing one sweet babe in the office... Then I typed "if i catch am, I go tear am black and blue" and sent it to the group chat shocked shocked luckily for me, no one understood pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by naijaboiy: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2016
sarmiie:
We have this Skype group chat at work....one day, me and my padi were discussing one sweet babe in the office... Then I typed "if i catch am, I go tear am black and blue" and sent it to the group chat shocked shocked luckily for me, no one understood pidgin.
grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Message You Mistakenly Sent To The Wrong Person? by BilltheDON(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2016
mine was DAT BaE sent me a love text to mums line....mum saw it, but before she could talk about it...I change the senders contact to my 2nd line and abandoned the line...when she tried calling the contact i advised that it might be a mistake from a wrong contact... she is still confused till today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Lonely / OMG See Man With The Largest And Longest Pennis (joystick) / Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.