Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,406 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money (5853 Views)

Online Newspapers are turning to bloggers / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections / The Online Editions Of Nigerian Newspapers Are Behind Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by jmichael90: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
They are too money conscious, they are lacking passion and glory of their job all for the sake of money, that is why punch the most widely read in Nigeria can no longer offer little content online whereas the rest of the world and feeding us with information without peny. Money Money Money, May God help us Naija.
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
We Complain About Nigeria But Make Things Worse

I think you guys have forgotten so soon about the above tread, if there is no headline from N.A.N which is their main source and their correspondents home and abroad where do you think they will get the info, okay, if they are really money driven I guess they wouldn't spare any headline to make money, I put it to those guys that assert they are all money oriented instead having the passion for journalism and their job,

even CNN in all their glory and correspondents(network) lack headline once in a while but if you are not sensitive you will not notice, they are superb at garnishing & packaging the few reports they have. . They will continue to win you heart , because you are not bored watching cnn. Even dangote wey dem talk say im dey make 200m or so daily, dangote fit stay some days without seeing 100m

I feel say nigerians newspaper outfits are not good at closing this lapses, that's all

galatico:

Yeah!!! That's true, I noticed it myself, thats the reason I don't buy papers anymore .

jmichael90:

They are too money conscious, they are lacking passion and glory of their job all for the sake of money, that is why punch the most widely read in Nigeria can no longer offer little content online whereas the rest of the world and feeding us with information without peny. Money Money Money, May God help us Naija.

~Bluetooth:

why waste your money when you read everything online,,i think professionalism is the missing language in nigeria journalism,even the media too,.Cnn,bbc,foxnews show live coverages of world events as they happen while our NTA will continue to repeat 3 three days old news.,
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by heritage00(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
in UK,news papers are completely free,they dump them at the road/street side for people to pick them and read,nigeria news paper producers should learn from this,the money they make from advert should be ok with them
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by stede(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2009
most of them are trash. junks and so dry. 2 much advert xpecially THE PUNCH NEWSPAPER
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by GeorgeD1(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2009
stick with the guardian.
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by Nezan(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
Nigerian dailies are trash.
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by GeorgeD1(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2009
so you think.
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by frannkbens: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2009
my problem is that even the virus has got here trying to tell people to buy nigeria news papers. well virus and non affected fellow. keep them eating but i know soon we will find a better place to stay. here are some good places to  stay so that you will be saved from virus and victims. knowing the computer better and forcing yourself to know the computer and internet so that you get better information it like nta and bbc. nigeria paper nta internet bbc. know your way no be course
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by GeorgeD1(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2009
'nigerian papers are trash' and yet you spend all your time browsing them online. what a joke!
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by Alxmyr(m): 4:14am On Apr 02, 2010
Since Yar'Adua's sudden disappearance from office, Nigerian Newspapers have suddenly found its voice and are now vibrant.
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by GeorgeD1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
they've always had a voice. only perhaps you were not listening!
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by 2nychymes: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
let's engage in constructive criticism and not run our newspaper institution down. Remember that nigeria belongs to all of us.
Re: Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money by GeorgeD1(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2010
2nychymes, good talk brother. it's funny how the same people trashing nigerian papers here will be the same people spending all day browsing them online! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Loans From China Salvage Nigeria's Infrastructural Deficits? / How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS / How T.Y. Danjuma Made That Coward Obasanjo Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.