Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,244 members, 7,910,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With (2971 Views)

. / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Suggest Business I Can Start With The Capital Of 20 To 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by falad4u200: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mankind16:
Please nairalanders,

There is something baffling me since a month ago, I currently have close to 4million and I don't know business to start with

I know business, but am thinking of business that can be bringing up to 100,000 month

I have been to many business in the past, all was closed down, that's why am taking caution to jump into new business this time around

Please suggest good business please

If u can go into football betting I can show you how u can make over 100,000 daily with just 1million capital, if interested contact me on my signature
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by nisimi09: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2017
For Business men and women in the house, you can contact me for your business proposal, business plan, blog, websites, e-commerce site at affordable prices. 08134016691. nisimimike@yahoo.com
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Darrenpraise: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
u can Open a preschool i
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Prechy08(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mankind16:
Please nairalanders,

There is something baffling me since a month ago, I currently have close to 4million and I don't know business to start with

I know business, but am thinking of business that can be bringing up to 100,000 monthly

I have been to many business in the past, all was closed down, that's why am taking caution to jump into new business this time around

I have a business that is seriously in need of investors, we could do business together. It has to do with services..

On a serious lighter note, if you take 300k into MMM it gives you 90k in 30days very close to what you want. I can guide u, NO kidding

But my business plan Is still up For u to decide
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by bt2017(m): 4:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Mankind16:
Please nairalanders,

I know business, but am thinking of business that can be bringing up to 100,000 monthly

You are too poor, in China, young people casually have more than 20,000 US dollars. You can consider investing in China.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by yommyk222(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2017
I think oil and gas business is for you, you can gain back 20% of you investment monthly, which means you can gain back your investment in the next 5 month

1 Like

Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by SehgateTeam(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
well, we advise you explore on agricultural commodity export and trading. having LPO to supply raw material to a factory with your capital is enough.

wish you good luck

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by esey(f): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
My contribution is take 10% of your money and invest in a business that can fetch you more 2 times your initial investment in 90 days.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by mynaija123(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
yommyk222:
I think oil and gas business is for you, you can gain back 20% of you investment monthly, which means you can gain back your investment in the next 5 month

Kindly explain further. People are following this thread.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by stacyadams: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
buy dollar and then resell..u will be amazed
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by wengerman: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
I am a distributor of brewery makers of a very hot beer brand for the past 7 years in ikorodu Lagos, I can't even meet up demand for the product.if I ask you to borrow me the money to pay interest it will be like exploitation but I want us to partner in a profit sharing where we do the business together and we share the profit plus u learning and tapping from my seven years experience, it will be a win win venture, contact me on 08185385212 and whatsapp 08050761678 and let us talk. Fmcg is the best business in this country
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by wengerman: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Anybody in the house interested in investing in trophy beer distribution in Lagos should contact me for a profit sharing venture. Indicate interest with your whatsapp contact or contact me on whatsapp 08050761678

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Best Online Investment Sites In Nigeria By Bertatech Solutions / Current Account And Savings Account Which Is Better For Salary Account? / Starways Global Link Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.