Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,336 members, 7,940,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (502093 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Acecube:
but I have already submitted documents to both institutions to help process it, before now... At the cyber cafe, I was told no need for it... I'm confused oh

i already said it. u av no problem, u re good to go, but if u wanna do DE again, that is when u need regularization
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Check wat i quoted someone i was explaining for m done and gotten mine
peterHolly:

bros check ur email or gmail inbox or spam folder, it'll be there

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kosam(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
for any enquiry about Funaab 2017 admission, feel free to contact me on whatsapp 08167721408.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Acecube(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
peterHolly:

i already said it. u av no problem, u re good to go, but if u wanna do DE again, that is when u need regularization
I'm doing DE bro, and I'm far from my school... can't even process it, I use the same reg number last year, I'm going to use it again.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by startizy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
orpehyemmy:
Hey, i just checked for u now nd its yet to b approved its probably still d issue btw ur sch nd jamb. If i may ask u wat sch to determine the state.
Note: dont share info like dis publicly instead drop ur contact nd ask me to chat u up
thanks Poly Ibadan Main Campus
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
must someone register for the direct entry in the state he or she want to school
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Julidab:
must someone register for the direct entry in the state he or she want to school
Nope...

anywhere you like...as far as you are still in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
when is registration closing oo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mayoric: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls, help me out, my school hasn't issue me my statement of result; is there any other alternative in order for me to Reg for D.E.?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 1:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone, please note that YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR CREDENTIALS AT JAMB OFFICE AFTER REGISTRATION.

I WAS THERE TODAY (at Ikoyi, Lagos) TO SUBMIT MINE AND IT WAS ACCEPTED. THEY HAD DIFFERENT ENVELOPES FOR DIFFERENT SCHOOLS, SO YOU'D FILL YOUR NAME IN YOUR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION, THEN PUT YOUR CREDENTIALS IN THE ENVELOPE.

DISREGARD ANY INFORMATION SAYING YOU DONT NEED TO SUBMIT ANYTHING.

I thought I should let you guys know.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Stephame: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Good morning all, pls I graduated from Physiology with 2.2. I applied to study Medicine and Surgery in Unical via DE, pls wat is my chance of gaining admission?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Stephame: 5:27am On Jul 27, 2017
Greetings, my friend gained admission in Unical last year without any Post DE exam.. I applied to Unical this year, pls does any one know if Unical will write Post DE Exam this year?

Secondly, I want to know if there's any1 who also applied to Unical here so that can share informations , thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2017
I
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2017
Stephame:
Greetings, my friend gained admission in Unical last year without any Post DE exam.. I applied to Unical this year, pls does any one know if Unical will write Post DE Exam this year?

Secondly, I want to know if there's any1 who also applied to Unical here so that can share informations , thanks

I'm one of the prospective Unical Aspirant, ya contact [WhatsApp] pls. Or here's mine 08035342456
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Alacrity12: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
pls have anyone seen sum1 who did jamb nd also registerd for D.E. if yes..pls hw did dat person do it
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by moneymustbemade(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2017
I finished with 3.87 which is distinction in federal school of statistics Ibadan but thinking of the school to fill in for my DE.. Plz any suggestions
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2017
vimma:
Hello everyone, please note that YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR CREDENTIALS AT JAMB OFFICE AFTER REGISTRATION.

I WAS THERE TODAY (at Ikoyi, Lagos) TO SUBMIT MINE AND IT WAS ACCEPTED. THEY HAD DIFFERENT ENVELOPES FOR DIFFERENT SCHOOLS, SO YOU'D FILL YOUR NAME IN YOUR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION, THEN PUT YOUR CREDENTIALS IN THE ENVELOPE.

yes dear, i did the same @ jamb office in kaduna, they put it in an envelope whch contain my school of choice.

secondly, what did you filled in your "DATE OF EXAM, cos now am confused
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2017
vimma:

I WAS THERE TODAY (at Ikoyi, Lagos) TO SUBMIT MINE AND IT WAS ACCEPTED. THEY HAD DIFFERENT
ENVELOPES FOR DIFFERENT SCHOOLS, SO YOU'D FILL YOUR NAME IN YOUR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION, THEN PUT YOUR CREDENTIALS IN THE ENVELOPE.

Thanks for the update Vimma. God bless.

Please did you use a separate profile for your DE or the previous used for UTME?
And did the Jamb officials make any comments on doing so?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Daneezy: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Pls wen will D.E form expire ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2017
Stephame:
Good morning all, pls I graduated from Physiology with 2.2. I applied to study Medicine and Surgery in Unical via DE, pls wat is my chance of gaining admission?
SINCERELY UR CHANCES ARE SLIM....2.2 IS LOWER CREDIT....MY BROTHER CHOOSE ANOTHER LESS COMPETITIVE COURSE !
CHEERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by newspapers: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2017
We are not providing adequate help and info here. Nairaland is a community for all Nigerians to share ideas and useful help. All we do here about direct entry is yab ourselves. Please.

Here is a resourceful idea about 2017 direct entry info from Nigeria School News https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com/jamb-direct-entry-form-out-application-detail/

I hope it helps someone.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
newspapers:
We are not providing adequate help and info here. Nairaland is a community for all Nigerians to share ideas and useful help. All we do here about direct entry is yab ourselves. Please.

Here is a resourceful idea about 2017 direct entry info from Nigeria School News https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com/jamb-direct-entry-form-out-application-detail/

I hope it helps someone.
and how many people have u seen yab each other here . mtchew if u want to promote the site do it but don't spoil another trying to promote urs, here has been great and helpful. and moreova the info people are getting here I doubt if they will get it in the site u re directing them to

3 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Antonblack:
and how many people have u seen yab each other here . mtchew if u want to promote the site do it but don't spoil another trying to promote urs, here has been great and helpful. and moreova the info people are getting here I doubt if they will get it in the site u re directing them to

SECONDED
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tollicin:

yes dear, i did the same @ jamb office in kaduna, they put it in an envelope whch contain my school of choice.

secondly, what did you filled in your "DATE OF EXAM, cos now am confused

am sure u did that lyk two weeks ago Cus dat was wen I submitted mine and dey actually collected it from me and dropped it into one of d envelops at d second office it was one woman and a man that was there. but wen I took a friend there on Tuesday to submit he's they refused to collect it and. told him it wasn't necessary and that they v stopped collecting
Same jamb office in Kaduna
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
EmperorBasil:

am sure u did that lyk two weeks ago Cus dat was wen I submitted mine and dey actually collected it from me and dropped it into one of d envelops at d second office it was one woman and a man that was there. but wen I took a friend there on Tuesday to submit he's they refused to collect it and. told him it wasn't necessary and that they v stopped collecting

I visited jamb office at Osogbo yesterday, they said it is necessary and compulsory to submit those documents after registration....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by shadyshine: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Acecube:
I'm doing DE bro, and I'm far from my school... can't even process it, I use the same reg number last year, I'm going to use it again.
I am thinking of not doing regularization cos of the stress too. Who has registered without regularization
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chegxman(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Who have the exact idea of the closing date of D.E registration? been waiting for my ND Result to be ready b4 registring and i hope it won't be too late while waiting
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
EmperorBasil:

okay... please wot did you fill in the space on your slip ,that says "DATE OF EXAM"
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
chegxman:
Who have the exact idea of the closing date of D.E registration? been waiting for my ND Result to be ready b4 registring and i hope it won't be too late while waiting
12th of AUGUST, if they wunt postpond it b dat
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
shadyshine:

I am thinking of not doing regularization cos of the stress too. Who has registered without regularization
Guy, i pity u oo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by frankstanley(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tollicin:

12th of AUGUST, if they wunt postpond it b dat
Pls can I register for DE witout my result(ond) ....I know my final G.p ..bt my skul has not released our result .pls what do I do

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (230) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.