Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (502090 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tollicin:

okay... please wot did you fill in the space on your slip ,that says "DATE OF EXAM"

don't get wat u mean by " Date of exam" d only tin I was asked to fill at jamb office when I went to submit my documents I was
1; Name
2;the reg number on d slip
3; my phone number
d only tym I was asked

d only tym I was asked 4 Date of exam was wen I was still at d accredited centre doing my registration n I simply gave dem d date on my statement of result
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
So I finally did my registration today but couldn't go to jamb office due to cash ish. Anybody in ibadan that has bn to jamb office to submit his or her documents??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ikoyila: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
wch banks ar selling this pin sef. jamb cannot put such info on their website.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
EmperorBasil:

don't get wat u mean by " Date of exam" d only tin I was asked to fill at jamb office when I went to submit my documents I was
1; Name
3; my phone number
d only tym I was asked

d only tym I was asked 4 Date of exam was wen I was still at d accredited centre doing my registration n I simply gave dem d date on my statement of result
guy please give me ur number, or this mine 08120011223, U Can me either
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sirqeeboi(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
i was told jamb will send a massage after registration or it when u ave submitted ur credentials at jamb office?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by blessyndbest(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
frankstanley:

Pls can I register for DE witout my result(ond) ....I know my final G.p ..bt my skul has not released our result .pls what do I do
get a "to whom it may concern" letter from your HOD/department, to serve as notification of result...

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndat(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
EmperorBasil:

am sure u did that lyk two weeks ago Cus dat was wen I submitted mine and dey actually collected it from me and dropped it into one of d envelops at d second office it was one woman and a man that was there. but wen I took a friend there on Tuesday to submit he's they refused to collect it and. told him it wasn't necessary and that they v stopped collecting
Same jamb office in Kaduna
is like this is only happening in Kaduna. that was how I wasted transport fare from Zaria to Kaduna on Friday last week only to be told it wasn't necessary.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
ndat:
is like this is only happening in Kaduna. that was how I wasted transport fare from Zaria to Kaduna on Friday last week only to be told it wasn't necessary.

dats very possible but wat can we do
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by afeez511: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
hello,i just did my regularization this week monday,i dont know if i could purchase the pin now then register later as soon as i get the confirmation before the form is closed
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Elizabethojo: 6:16am On Jul 28, 2017
pls help.. Is it the bank that will give the pin.. cuz I paid in sky bank yesterday..eventhough she told me to come today for the print out...pls help
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sirqeeboi(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Elizabethojo:
pls help.. Is it the bank that will give the pin.. cuz I paid in sky bank yesterday..eventhough she told me to come today for the print out...pls help

Yes..it will be on the print out
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Morning guys, I made a mistake on my result during my DE registration, pls Can it be corrected or I should Obtain Another form?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2017
opera1:
Morning guys, I made a mistake on my result during my DE registration, pls Can it be corrected or I should Obtain Another form?

Don't ask here, go to the center where you registered to know.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Did my registration last week and I was giving the last days at forcadoes high as well as a CD on Ebrochure and Esyllabus. Seriously what are we to do with these? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2017
how do I get the list of courses available in different school pls? or should I just fill in any of my preferred course with the hope of gaining admission.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2017
BTW, are we still writing an aptitude test?

Zordikk
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2017
01Alpha:
how do I get the list of courses available in different school pls? or should I just fill in any of my preferred course with the hope of gaining admission.

Make your findings. Browse that myschool site. There are handful of genuine infos on that site.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Make your findings. Browse that myschool site. There are handful of genuine infos on that site.
OK thanks.... I think any school that wishes to conduct an aptitude test is allowed but most schools wouldn't..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2017
01Alpha:
OK thanks.... I think any school that wishes to conduct an aptitude test is allowed but most schools wouldn't..

Why do you think so?

I'm starting to think most will do so by conducting a separate screening for DE applicants where exhorbitant fees will be charged contrary to those for jambites. I'm very sure schools like UNIBEN and most private and State Universities will.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Akins091(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
So I finally did my registration today but couldn't go to jamb office due to cash ish. Anybody in ibadan that has bn to jamb office to submit his or her documents??
I went there on Tuesday but was told that they are not collecting any credentials
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rachel8(f): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2017
pls I need advice on this
am a commercial student but I went to a poly and studied maths and stats even tho I didn't have physics and chemistry
now I want to apply for direct entry with my ND result
but I don't know if it will be possible because some uni clear students with their o'level result
I don't know if It's ok to apply for DE because of my ND result or my waec result.
i want to apply for statistics in UNIZIK and I finish ND with 3.33(upper credit)
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Why do you think so?

I'm starting to think most will do so by conducting a separate screening for DE applicants where exhorbitant fees will be charged contrary to those for jambites. I'm very sure schools like UNIBEN and most private and State Universities will.
I really do not want this aptitude test, it a waste of time and resources..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by teebest4we(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls is their any date stipulated for for the closing of this form. Pls is urgent
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rolabetty: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
I went to finish my registration today but jamb told me the reg num is invalid, does that mean I will have to do the jamb regularization now? The reg no i submitted was the jamb i did i. 2010.. ..pls i need reply on this
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tomtech12(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
EmperorBasil:

1; Name
3; my phone number
d only tym I was asked

i also made a mistake on the date of exam.. i wrote November 2016 instead of Feb 2015.. Pls Advise me ... hope it wont affect the admission stuff..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tomtech12(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
opera1:

were u able to make the corrections.....Give us your feedback...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
rolabetty:
I went to finish my registration today but jamb told me the reg num is invalid, does that mean I will have to do the jamb regularization now? The reg no i submitted was the jamb i did i. 2010.. ..pls i need reply on this

Did you gained admission that year with the reg number?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rolabetty: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
9jageekz:

Did you gained admission that year with the reg number?
no i went to college of health tech, i didn't do jamb to enter the school only entrance exam
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akins091:

I went there on Tuesday but was told that they are not collecting any credentials
okay bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Alacrity12: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
i ave successfully completed my registration today
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by adewale6588(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
but i think jamb never announce any date for the closure of registration
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Raykal(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
ISCOM University of Bénin �� officially announce the commencement of admission for suitably qualified candidates for 2017/2018 academic session into programs leading to the award of Bachelors and Masters degrees in Arts and Sciences
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
For West African Students
We accept only 5 O'level Credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics (WASSCE/GCE, NECO, NABTEB) not more than 2sitting.
* Secondary school testimonial
* Birth Certificate
* 6 Passport Photograph
* International Passport/Ecowas Passport
* For Nigeria Students
JAMB result is NOT required.
1. Students graduate at the right time they are supposed to; nothing like strike or huddles
2. Opportunity to learn and speak French language.
3.Students are trained to become international graduate and thus eligible for international job/employment.
4. We are accredited and recognized in West Africa (Nigeria) for Nysc after graduation
5. Our fees are affordable.
6. We have qualified lecturers
7. Conducive learning environment
8. Lectures are held in English language
9. Direct entry (ND, NCE, HND) are accepted
For Admission processing and Obtaining admission form
Kindly contact Mr. Raymond (+229 63176855)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (230) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.