Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,053 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

Kemi Olunloyo 52 Boasts About Her 21-year-old Fiancé - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo 52 Boasts About Her 21-year-old Fiancé (674 Views)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo 52 Boasts About Her 21-year-old Fiancé by Icedprince1d(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
US trained journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has stirred up controversies on the social media after she posted a picture of a 21-year-old man she called her fiance.

The 52-year-old Lady, on her Facebook page on Friday, shared the photo of her lover, Hakeem, saying he is ‘the grey hair in her vagina.’
She wrote: “This is my FIANCE@hakeemceo.
The defender of my trolls, the black seeds in my pawpaw, the grey hair in my pussy, the CNN in my DSTV, the engine oil in my car and he’s 30 years younger.
“I like it tender like dat. Follow his page. He’s not home a lot cos his full time job is TROLLING the internet and his sugarmom’s biggest attribute.
'If u harrass me online, Hakeem is coming for you. All I do is TAG him! I’m dead serious, you’ll end up crying.

“Hakeem takes instructions well. I’m getting elderly. He picks up my menopause and arthritis pills from the chemist, massages my knees, oils my wheelchair tires and soaks my teeth overnight
“Most men can’t cook ordinary rice. For all you men after me, Hakeem has the center of gravity so y’all can run away with the rest 25 ALPHABETS! #Gbam
Love u honey.”
http://princepalacenews..com/2016/12/kemi-olunloyo-52-boasts-about-her-21.html#.WExCzhGwpF8

Re: Kemi Olunloyo 52 Boasts About Her 21-year-old Fiancé by xendra: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
shooo! and some ladies will be in a hurry. maybe your husband mama never even finish secondary school talkless of giving birth to him now you dont know. chill! love will come when love will come. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 52 Boasts About Her 21-year-old Fiancé by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
The average Nigerian blogger can't even smell Sarcasm when it's under their nose. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo 52 Boasts About Her 21-year-old Fiancé by Airforce1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
LOL

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria is not part of MMM global. See who brought up the idea. / Simi Share Food Item To People In The Street As Christmas Gifts(pics,video) / Gospel Minister Frank Edwards Blasts Secular Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.