Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,752 members, 7,941,855 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Human unclothedness, Immorality And The Holy Spirit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Human unclothedness, Immorality And The Holy Spirit (291 Views)

Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? / Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human unclothedness, Immorality And The Holy Spirit by Marioplus(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
THE BODY OF EVERY MAN OR WOMAN WILL BE EATEN BY MAGGOT ONE DAY BUT OUR SOUL WILL EITHER SPEND UNCOUNTABLE YEARS IN HEAVEN OR HELL. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST NOW BECAUSE THOSE WHO EXPOSE THEIR unclothedness OF THE CONTOUR OF THEIR BREAST AND BUTTOCKS THROUGH PICTURES, VIDEOS, MINI-SKIRTS, TROUSERS, TIGHT-SKIRTS, SHOW-BOXERS{SAGGING}, TRANSPARENT CLOTHES SHOWING UNDER-WEARS/LINES OF UNDER-WEARS, SHOW-BREAST, SHOW-BACK e.t.c AROUSE SEXUAL LUST IN THE HEARTS OF MEN AND WOMEN HENCE ARE CALLED SEXUAL IMMORAL PEOPLE WHO WILL SPEND LIFE AFTER DEATH IN HELL WITH THE DEVIL thus "OUTSIDE are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the SEXUALLY IMMORAL, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood" {Rev.22:15}. JESUS SAID "IF YOU DO NOT REPENT NOW, YOU SHALL PERISH LIKE THEM" {LUKE 13:3}.
CALL ON THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE YOU HIS SPIRIT OF HOLINESS, HE DID IT FOR ME FOR THE PAST 19 YEARS UNINTERRUPTED.
HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
GOD'S CHARACTER OF HOLINESS DOES NOT CHANGE "I the LORD do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed" {Mal.3:6}
"Jesus Christ is [eternally changeless, always] the same yesterday and today and forever" {Heb.13:8}
"And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life" (1 Jn.5:20)
"Your eyes are too pure to gaze upon evil; and you cannot tolerate wickedness" [Habbakuk 1:13]
MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT FILL US WITH A GENUINE DESIRE FOR HIS COMPLETE HOLINESS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up / Perfectmoney, Webmoney, Bitcoin Etc Available For As Low As 470/$ Cantact Us / Acadaslate English MCQ Competition February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.