Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (780688 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
hayor14: Ples is there anyone going to the embasy by sunday here ?

yes i am going to abuja on saturday/sunday, I am still in lagos now...Where are you ? Are your documents intact ?
Re: North Cyprus by afam4life(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
@ Oga Wip7, pls i wish to know if it is possible to defer the fall admission to Spring. Actually, i have made the payment for the fall semester. I will have loved to come over this semester but something unexpected happened.

I lost my younger brother to the cold hands of Death on 10th of September 2013. I and the entire family are mourning his death. And for this reason, i decided to defer my admission.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
afam4life: @ Oga Wip7, pls i wish to know if it is possible to defer the fall admission to Spring. Actually, i have made the payment for the fall semester. I will have loved to come over this semester but something unexpected happened.

I lost my younger brother to the cold hands of Death on 10th of September 2013. I and the entire family are mourning his death. And for this reason, i decided to defer my admission.

Oh my God!, I am deeply sorry about the demise of your younger brother..May his soul rest in perfect peace and may we not experience such again, He is in a better place now and i pray God will grant you and your family the heart to bear the loss. God is your strength brother, I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
hayor14: @ wip ....my name's are Adeyemo Ayotunde John please help me confirm if my name has been sent to the embassy. secondly the embassy give me an appointment day which is 25th of this month and is too far can i go b4 the appointment date?
hope to read from you soon thanks

Your ref: ABUJA 400-807-7494 sent to Abuja. Wait for your appointment dont rush learn to wait. Lecture starts 30th Sept.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
afam4life: @ Oga Wip7, pls i wish to know if it is possible to defer the fall admission to Spring. Actually, i have made the payment for the fall semester. I will have loved to come over this semester but something unexpected happened.

May his soul rest in perfect peace and God give you and your family the will to carry on. Entire EMU family sincerely sympathize with you. Your admission will be moved to NExt semester, kindly update us around November for new admission and confirmation letter. !
Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks wip7 and please is it compulsory to go to the embassy with my sponsor's tax clearance? This question goes to everyone in the house pls
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
hayor14: Thanks wip7 and please is it compulsory to go to the embassy with my sponsor's tax clearance? This question goes to everyone in the house pls

if you present sponsor company docs then you need tax letter! Its only compulsory for sponsor with company!
Re: North Cyprus by rehabn: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
wip7:

This is Nairaland website not University website. If you want info on payment ask your chosen University.

It was my mistake not to mention I was asking for EMU bank details for fee remittance.

My class starts on September End and I would be paying fee on 15 September and apply for Visa with fee receipt on 18 September.

I emailed to emu ( given at the bottom of acceptance letter, but did not get reply)

Wip7 could be help me with information...
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
rehabn:

It was my mistake not to mention I was asking for EMU bank details for fee remittance.

My class starts on September End and I would be paying fee on 15 September and apply for Visa with fee receipt on 18 September.

I emailed to emu ( given at the bottom of acceptance letter, but did not get reply)

Wip7 could be help me with information...

You are paying from which country and you are national of which country? Today is the last names we sent to embassy for students coming from AFRICA and we have stopped receiving payment or sending name to Turkish embassies in Africa today.

If you are from Arab countrie, drop ur email here so i can send you EMU bank details or you can check EMU website for bank details.
Re: North Cyprus by rehabn: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2013
I am from Bangladesh and permanent residence in Kuwait.

My father is sponsoring me and have included statement from Bangladesh Bank and Kuwait bank along with his Kuwait business contract papers.

My father will pay my fee from Bangladesh bank on 15 September and send the receipt which I would be submitting along with other documents for Visa in Turkish Embassy in Kuwait

My email: jbdfunda@live.ca
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
rehabn: I am from Bangladesh and permanent residence in Kuwait.

My father is sponsoring me and have included statement from Bangladesh Bank and Kuwait bank along with his Kuwait business contract papers.

My father will pay my fee from Bangladesh bank on 15 September and send the receipt which I would be submitting along with other documents for Visa in Turkish Embassy in Kuwait

My email: jbdfunda@live.ca

I sent you emu bank details....check ur email!.
Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
How much is the visa fee pls
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
hayor14: How much is the visa fee pls

Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by Princessgatt: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls sir I would like to know if my name has been sent to the embassy.... Olatunji oyindamola.....
Re: North Cyprus by afam4life(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ Wip7 & Joeakins, Thank you very much for your concern.

Thanks

wip7:

May his soul rest in perfect peace and God give you and your family the will to carry on. Entire EMU family sincerely sympathize with you. Your admission will be moved to NExt semester, kindly update us around November for new admission and confirmation letter. !
Re: North Cyprus by hayor14: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls who is going to the embassy here on the 25th of This month?
Re: North Cyprus by Shinner2010(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls i need ur advice sir, EMU gave me admission to study CIVIL ENGR, fall intake, but i am unable to cont the process bcoz i av an accident, so i av submit another application for spring feb intake online, the sch av not reply me since abt 3-4 weeks ago, what to do MR WIP. ?
Re: North Cyprus by Asheray: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2013
Pls am a freshman in near east university. Pls whats it like doing biz and what kinda biz can I do with little capital. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2013
Shinner2010: Pls i need ur advice sir, EMU gave me admission to study CIVIL ENGR, fall intake, but i am unable to cont the process bcoz i av an accident, so i av submit another application for spring feb intake online, the sch av not reply me since abt 3-4 weeks ago, what to do MR WIP. ?

Do you have pics or proof of your accident? if yes send to us and in November your admission maybe reevaluated and send to you. We are still quite busy for FALL registration or wait more for status update on your recent application.
Re: North Cyprus by Shinner2010(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2013
I didnot have any prov, because i av lost the memory card where those incident picture dey... I think make i dey pray so dat dey wil re-evaluate my admission.
Re: North Cyprus by olaoluwa13: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2013
@wip 7,my broda was denied transit visa on 26 08 2013.is it allow to reply now?
Re: North Cyprus by olaoluwa13: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2013
@wip 7,my broda was denied transit visa on 26 august 2013(EmU).is it allow to re-apply.or what is he going to do?
Re: North Cyprus by kayboysuccess: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Wip7... My name is Eluwole Kayode K. I have been admitted to EMU for this Fall. I will like to confirm if my name as been sent to the embassy because my appointment is on the 30th of September. Can I also use my personal account for the embassy?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
olaoluwa13: @wip 7,my broda was denied transit visa on 26 august 2013(EmU).is it allow to re-apply.or what is he going to do?

kindly ask him to confirm from embassy.

kayboysuccess: @Wip7... My name is Eluwole Kayode K. I have been admitted to EMU for this Fall. I will like to confirm if my name as been sent to the embassy because my appointment is on the 30th of September. Can I also use my personal account for the embassy?

kindly check Turkish embassy website for documents needed.
Re: North Cyprus by Leolance2000: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
@WIP7, GOOD DAY, AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO STUDY AT EMU. JUST WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURES TO APPLY. THANK YOU
Re: North Cyprus by kayboysuccess: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2013
kayboysuccess: @Wip7... My name is Eluwole Kayode K. I have been admitted to EMU for this Fall. I will like to confirm if my name as been sent to the embassy because my appointment is on the 30th of September. Can I also use my personal account for the embassy?

@ wip7- thank you for your reply, the info on turkish embassy only states sponsor. my question is can I fund myself? and will also appreciate a reply as regards the confirmation of my name in the embassy. Thanks bro

@wip7- I just read that you are out of town and that explains why you haven't say thing as regards the confirmation of my name at the embassy. Here is my Ref No:400-503.2.2-7090. I will be grateful if you can help withthe confirmation ASAP. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by bellong: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2013
kayboysuccess:

@ wip7- thank you for your reply, the info on turkish embassy only states sponsor. my question is can I fund myself? and will also appreciate a reply as regards the confirmation of my name in the embassy. Thanks bro

If you have convincing evidence of available funds enough to fund yourself, the embassy have no issue with it. All the embassy needs is proof that you have means of paying the school fees and living expenses without constituting nuisance to the country.

Hope this helps?
Re: North Cyprus by umunnatim(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
wip7 please i need your email address..thanks
Re: North Cyprus by kayboysuccess: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
bellong:

If you have convincing evidence of available funds enough to fund yourself, the embassy have no issue with it. All the embassy needs is proof that you have means of paying the school fees and living expenses without constituting nuisance to the country.

Hope this helps?

@ wip7-thanks for your reply as per the bank statement it was helpful. But you have not said anything regarding the confirmation of my name @ the embassy. My ref no is : 400-503.2.2-7090. Thanks

Am still waiting for your response sir @wip7
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Just wanted to ask if u are expected to leave the dormitory after every session dats if u live in d dorm

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.