Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (785007 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
olasco_akon: @mr wip7,pls kindly advice me,i've booked appointment since last month yet no reply.Can i go 4 my interview without d appointment .tanx in anticipation

Give me ur CONFIRMATION LETTER REF number..
Re: North Cyprus by jasonclement(m): 12:23am On Sep 04, 2013
@wip hw much is econs tuition fee @ emu ill lyk to apply 4 Nov batch
Re: North Cyprus by smut: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Hello @Mr wip,kindly help me to check if my name has been sent to the embassy. my reference number is ref: 400-807-7001. thank u!
Re: North Cyprus by iriferi(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2013
wip7:

Give me ur CONFIRMATION LETTER REF number..
Wip7, sorry to be disturbing u, I hv some urgent matters to discuss with u, don't know if you can give me your number so I can call you Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
iriferi:
Wip7, sorry to be disturbing u, I hv some urgent matters to discuss with u, don't know if you can give me your number so I can call you Thanks

kindly write the matters here or email me the matters...I dont give out my number to whom i dont know and i dont answer phone calls from number not save on my phone.
Re: North Cyprus by iriferi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
wip7:

kindly write the matters here or email me the matters...I dont give out my number to whom i dont know and i dont answer phone calls from number not save on my phone.
Owk. North cyprus, south cyprus and turkey which is better to study computer science (bachelor degree)
And is that ur email (schoolforuna....)

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
iriferi:
Owk. North cyprus, south cyprus and turkey which is better to study computer science (bachelor degree)
And is that ur email (schoolforuna....)

Kindly google these countries for university offering the said program. Email the university director AND ASK FOR SPECIFIC INFO RELATING TO YOUR CHOICE OF COURSE. All the three countries mentioned offer the program. If you go through this thread you will find my email. Wish you luck!!
Re: North Cyprus by iriferi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
wip7:

Kindly google these countries for university offering the said program. Email the university director AND ASK FOR SPECIFIC INFO RELATING TO YOUR CHOICE OF COURSE. All the three countries mentioned offer the program. If you go through this thread you will find my email. Wish you luck!!
I just sent u a mail, can u reply it pls?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
iriferi:
I just sent u a mail, can u reply it pls?

I have received your email...pls stop asking me to call you or give you my number cos thats what you emailed me. Any discussion outside EMU admission or NC stuffs pls i wont reply. Lastly if you wish to apply for admission in EMU, kindly note that you have once sent me your documents and i have secured you admission against FEB 2014 in EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by larion: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
somebody pls help whoeva can, all protocols v bin follow, admission n cofirmation letter out, but embassy said dey havent seen d students name, called d skool n said dey v sent, went back to d embassy n dey said dey dont v it, back to d skool n sayin dey v sent but at d embassy its no, dis cycle has been on for 2 weeks now, pls who has experienced dis, who can help!!!!! Pls
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
larion: somebody pls help whoeva can, all protocols v bin follow, admission n cofirmation letter out, but embassy said dey havent seen d students name, called d skool n said dey v sent, went back to d embassy n dey said dey dont v it, back to d skool n sayin dey v sent but at d embassy its no, dis cycle has been on for 2 weeks now, pls who has experienced dis, who can help!!!!! Pls

Which university? if EMU, state your confirmation ref here and let me know date ur confirmation issued.
Re: North Cyprus by larion: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2013
no brother, not emu, its gau.......n m talking abt d lady u met @ d consulate yday, she told me she met u.........
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2013
larion: no brother, not emu, its gau.......n m talking abt d lady u met @ d consulate yday, she told me she met u.........

OKAY since is not EMU...kindly write to GAU official via there email or phone calls cos non of them are here. Also i dont know the consulate you were referring to neither do i know or meet any lady.....was in beach in Bogazci almost all day yesterday hmmmmmmm if you mean Nigeria ...thats should be 7 years ago!!

Goodluck!!!
Re: North Cyprus by larion: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
oops! gUess its a case of mistaken identity cos she said sometin like she saw d wip guy dt use to help pple on nairaland.....all d same thanks....but v called d skool over n over again but dey seem to b talking trash
Re: North Cyprus by larion: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
no brother, not emu, its gau.......n m talking abt d lady u met @ d consulate yday, she told me she met u.........
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
larion: oops! gUess its a case of mistaken identity cos she said sometin like she saw d wip guy dt use to help pple on nairaland.....all d same thanks....but v called d skool over n over again but dey seem to b talking trash

@Wip7....boss i hope someone isn't trying to impersonate you at the embassy, I think people should be aware that Wip isn't in Naija and he is assisting us all from North Cyprus. Beware of anyone claiming to be Mr. wip at the embassy cause the impersonator may try to extort you.

larion: no brother, not emu, its gau.......n m talking abt d lady u met @ d consulate yday, she told me she met u.........

Bro, Mr wip isn't in Naija, Open your eyes and beware of Impersonators claiming to be Mr. wip... @Wip7, i hope this isn't the new strategy the scammers want to use now, They could be claiming to be you and then trying to extort students or applicants at the embassy....Please let this people know you aren;t the one they saw.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
larion: oops! gUess its a case of mistaken identity cos she said sometin like she saw d wip guy dt use to help pple on nairaland.....all d same thanks....but v called d skool over n over again but dey seem to b talking trash

Definitely it must be Mistaken Identity!! I will advise you try to go to embassy again next week. The procedure we normally use to send names and details to embassy is similar in all the university in NC except METU that uses a more different and innovative means. We are working towards adopting such shortly and finding lasting solutions to agents and touts cheating people at the embassy and securing admission for our students. We are also asking the public to desist from act of bribing etc.

The details sent to embassy passes tru 4 stages/offices before it gets to Abuja or other embassies abroad as local authority needs to approve it and pass it to Istanbul for verification. So getting confirmation letter does not automatically means your name has been sent to embassy. Mostly it takes 4-7days or less to get their and another few days for embassy to update their log. So visit the embassy again next week.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
joeakins:

@Wip7....boss i hope someone isn't trying to impersonate you at the embassy, I think people should be aware that Wip isn't in Naija and he is assisting us all from North Cyprus. Beware of anyone claiming to be Mr. wip at the embassy cause the impersonator may try to extort you.

Bro, Mr wip isn't in Naija, Open your eyes and beware of Impersonators claiming to be Mr. wip... @Wip7, i hope this isn't the new strategy the scammers want to use now, They could be claiming to be you and then trying to extort students or applicants at the embassy....Please let this people know you aren;t the one they saw.

ATTENTION TO ALL APPLICANTS EMU

Wip-wip7 is not a boy that will be at embassy collecting passport to help. If i need to do anything i only email and make calls. Wip is a doctoral lecturer with EMU for now and will not solicit for money to assist. I dont come incontact with students as i prefer email transaction so 1-2% have only seen wip before.

We have many cases we have been solving at the university for now, as many has duped unknown applicants claiming to be wip to the tune of 5000USD... is just a recent case.

I was once in charge of scholarship in EMU before i passed the task to registrar office of EMU as many people had use this as means to defraud...Pls wip dont charge ...Admission and scholarship is TOTALLY FREE...

My last visit to Africa was almost 7yrs and next will be in the next 4yrs.....

My email has been cloned 3 times as students have reported...on fruadulent case as well.... I have official email address with EMU and METU but due to irrelevant messages i am not putting them on this thread!.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
MESSAGE FROM SYRIA.
Abu Bakr <ab_bakr26@yahoo.com>

Good day,

I am Abu Bakr, a rebel leader here in Aleppo Syria, I and my second in command came across some money that was parked in a trunk box and the money is worth over $ 13 million, in one of President Bashar al-Assad?s allies house and we have moved the money out of the war zone to a security office as a medical equipment, but we are looking for a trust worthy person that we can keep the above said money with him or her for safe keeping pending when we are going to finish the fight here in my country Syria.

If you can be of a help kindly get back to us through this Email, and if you are not ready for the assistance please and please do not let this be known to the world as this may bring division among us the rebels. If my English is not too good please try to understand me and be of kind assistance to us.

Yours sincerely Abu Bakr.

I got this msg..trying to laugh...scam all ways!
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
wip7: MESSAGE FROM SYRIA.
Abu Bakr <ab_bakr26@yahoo.com>

Good day,

I am Abu Bakr, a rebel leader here in Aleppo Syria, I and my second in command came across some money that was parked in a trunk box and the money is worth over $ 13 million, in one of President Bashar al-Assad?s allies house and we have moved the money out of the war zone to a security office as a medical equipment, but we are looking for a trust worthy person that we can keep the above said money with him or her for safe keeping pending when we are going to finish the fight here in my country Syria.

If you can be of a help kindly get back to us through this Email, and if you are not ready for the assistance please and please do not let this be known to the world as this may bring division among us the rebels. If my English is not too good please try to understand me and be of kind assistance to us.

Yours sincerely Abu Bakr.

I got this msg..trying to laugh...scam all ways!

HAhahaha, This is one of the hungry bastar/ds running cheap scam...Maybe they think Mr. wip na potential client to them as he is well paid grin grin grin grin Lol, Later na boko haram go dey send emails now claiming to stumble on money and want to transfer.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by princetoochi: 5:10am On Sep 06, 2013
wip7:

Kindly learn how to use the internet. I attached a screen shot here for you....it is easy SON!!

1. Type www.emirates.com on address bar

2. Click make a booking on the emirate site

3. insert your departing port : lagos and insert arrival : Ercan

4. Choose the most appropriate dates and price

5. fill in your details nd pay

6. send us your flight details and arrive here.

Come early as our hostels are filling up fast!

Do not go out of transit area at Istanbul as you may not be able to use the visa again if you are on a single entry.

Goodluck!!

I have my VISA! @ mr wip,penroll and all who assisted me even when am asking irrelevant questions,I have come back just like one lepper to say a very big'THANK YOU' for your assistant,I won't take it for granted,cos I know what would have been my condition if I found myself in the hands of the fraudulent agents in the country.I appreciate your efforts.may the God bless you all,IJN....
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2013
princetoochi:
I have my VISA! @ mr wip,penroll and all who assisted me even when am asking irrelevant questions,I have come back just like one lepper to say a very big'THANK YOU' for your assistant,I won't take it for granted,cos I know what would have been my condition if I found myself in the hands of the fraudulent agents in the country.I appreciate your efforts.may the God bless you all,IJN....

congrats! wish you luck when you get to the Island...
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:35am On Sep 06, 2013
ANOTHER BATCH OF NAMES GOING TO EMBASSY TODAY-EMU

For all those that received their confirmation letters after 23 August from EMU, we are sending the details to embassy today and you can apply from Friday next week. We urge applicants all female to travel as fast as possible as discounted dormitory has just 2-5 spaces left. The guys male travel from 18-28 sept as if you come early, there are charges per day to offset bills. So Kindly arrived btwn those dates stated here.

Wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by pwettyolly(f): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
am using dis medium 2 say a very big thank u 2 every1 got mai visa yesterday evin though d embassy was kinda stressful so am jux gonna give dis advice 2 everybody going if in nt yet ur appointment day dnt boda goin cus u wnt b attended 2 expect if u avnt booked ur appointment and dat way u will use more dan a wik b4 u can b attended 2 and ensure ur document are complete including ur flight reservation cos u will surely nid it and u dnt nid 2 go 2 d ministry of fa just ministry of edu take care and God bless u see u all on d island and dnt forget 2 wish me safe journey love u all
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
pwettyolly: am using dis medium 2 say a very big thank u 2 every1 got mai visa yesterday evin though d embassy was kinda stressful so am jux gonna give dis advice 2 everybody going if in nt yet ur appointment day dnt boda goin cus u wnt b attended 2 expect if u avnt booked ur appointment and dat way u will use more dan a wik b4 u can b attended 2 and ensure ur document are complete including ur flight reservation cos u will surely nid it and u dnt nid 2 go 2 d ministry of fa just ministry of edu take care and God bless u see u all on d island and dnt forget 2 wish me safe journey love u all

A very big congrats to you sis wink I wish you a safe journey and by the way what do you mean by the embassy was stressful ? Didn't you booked an appointment before going ? And if i may ask did you used a company as a sponsor or personal ? If you used a personal sponsor i hope it wasn't compulsory for you to include the tax stuff ? it will be helpful if you can share your embassy experience and the documents you submitted since you say its now compulsory to include the flight reservation.
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
benson3788: Congrats! Wish you a safe trip. I'm yet to get a date for interview anyway.

why bro ? I have a date already and its on 18th of this month...God is with us
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
benson3788:

When did you book please?

i booked on the 20th last month and was giving 18th this month as appointment date...what is your status ??
Re: North Cyprus by optimusprime2(m): 1:49am On Sep 07, 2013
benson3788: Congrats! Wish you a safe trip. I'm yet to get a date for interview anyway.
Bro Benson if you dont book NOW, you stand the chance of going late fa- you could be given october o shocked
Re: North Cyprus by jolugo: 5:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Guys pls. What other way can I be receiving money from my sponsor in nigeria apart from the master card as its taking time to produce from my GT bank and have to leave in few days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.