Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,540 members, 7,888,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (780623 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
thosinemike:

Yes, im less than 25 years. and i wrote my olevel in the year 2009.

Its okay... it wont affect your application provided the affidavit is submitted alongside your applications... Why i asked when you wrote ur olevel is that, we have cases of those claimed to be less than 25yrs but wrote WAEC in year 2000. Mathematically is not possible!!
Re: North Cyprus by StringAngel(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hello mr. Wip7, I wnt 2 knw if Emu offers masters in molecular biology and genetics and as well knw if i need gre marks to apply. I already send you an email to that effect
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
StringAngel: Hello mr. Wip7, I wnt 2 knw if Emu offers masters in molecular biology and genetics and as well knw if i need gre marks to apply. I already send you an email to that effect

NO EMU does not offer master in MBG for now and GRE is not mandatory to apply for any program at EMU
Re: North Cyprus by StringAngel(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
wip7:

NO EMU does not offer master in MBG for now and GRE is not mandatory to apply for any program at EMU

Pls is there any other skul u cn recommend for Ms. MBG in TRNC?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
StringAngel:

Pls is there any other skul u cn recommend for Ms. MBG in TRNC?

Near east University offer Ms. MBG also located in TRNC...kindly visit the website and make application to the university.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by StringAngel(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
wip7:

Near east University offer Ms. MBG also located in TRNC...kindly visit the website and make application to the university.
do u knw if they offer 50% scholarship as well
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
StringAngel:
do u knw if they offer 50% scholarship as well

It wont be a bad idea if you visit the university website or email the university.
Re: North Cyprus by kksamm: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote
author=wip7]EMU SPRING (FEB) ADMISSION, 2014

For those that have received their admission status from me but not the
official letter, Kindly be patient as we had loads of admissions issued
last semester that could not meet up for registration due to late
payment. The University is trying to clear these and also prepare list
for the students that paid last semester but could not come.

As soon as the official acceptance letters are issued, i shall send to
you guys. Also we shall start sending names of those that have paid
starting from first week of November to the respective embassies, advise
you pay as soon as you receive your latter so as to avoid late hours
rush at the embassy.

Please be reminded, admission is free and do not pay money into agents
bank account to pay for you. Also we do have criminals (irrespective of
religion, gender, nationality and age) claiming to help students with
accommodation pls be aware and be at alert.

If you do have any novel questions or queries regarding your admission,
visa and payment you can email me or ask on this forum before middle of
January as i will be on traveling tour to Asia and Aussie after that
period and my replies might be slow.

Once more, all intending applicants must have stable or ready-made
sponsor as jobs are scarce in Cyprus and abroad in general dont come
with mind set to make millions here but be rest assure we have fantastic
educational facilities for serious minded individuals.

Also for those cyber-criminals (yahoo yahoo), there is a new law on
ground now and i am happy to be part of the meeting with University
Chief security, state head police and Turkish embassy prosecutor. Dont
come to Cyprus to spoil the image of your country further, the new law
is Deadly and may deter your generation, for those already caught hmmmm
you will soon blame yourself for such acts after the new laws start on
you.

Hard work, creativity and innovative ideas in legal ways will surely
lead you to a successful paths....pls do not shame the image of your
country where ever you go or in whatever you do.

Pls if you send me email and within 3 days no reply means your email is
off-points, am intellectual and academician and i expect prospective
students to be active and reasonable, dont see it as pride or anything
but i have principles and i don't like curly ways. I wont reply
questions about how to get job, how to marry whity or how to transfer to
Europe or asia cos i dont know the answer...google might be much better
in that field...Any reasonable questions i will spend time to give
brilliant answers. [/quote]
Re: North Cyprus by thosinemike(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
wip7:

Its okay... it wont affect your application provided the affidavit is submitted alongside your applications... Why i asked when you wrote ur olevel is that, we have cases of those claimed to be less than 25yrs but wrote WAEC in year 2000. Mathematically is not possible!!

Thank you very much sir, for ur kindly response. my result are maths - A1, ENG - C5, CHEMISTRY - B3, PHYSICS - B3, GEOGRAPHY - B3, BIOLOGY - C6. I want to study nursing/radiology or physics,Can i get 50% tuition fee waiver with this result?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
thosinemike:

Thank you very much sir, for ur kindly response. my result are maths - A1, ENG - C5, CHEMISTRY - B3, PHYSICS - B3, GEOGRAPHY - B3, BIOLOGY - C6. I want to study nursing/radiology or physics,Can i get 50% tuition fee waiver with this result?

Yes you will be admitted on 50% scholarship... But EMU does not offer any of the mentioned program at undergraduate level. You may opt for molecular biology and genetics or pharmacy or engr programs if you must study at EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by thosinemike(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2013
wip7:

Yes you will be admitted on 50% scholarship... But EMU does not offer any of the mentioned program at undergraduate level. You may opt for molecular biology and genetics or pharmacy or engr programs if you must study at EMU.
Tanx sir, i'll go for pharmacy. pls i will like to know everything about pharmacy at emu; cost at 50% waiver and all other things i need to know, so as to start with the preps.
Re: North Cyprus by samley19(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2013
pls, i wd so lov it if any1 culd explain d processes involved. i stumbled on ds thread nd i wd lov to knw wat it is abt, cos i wana study Medicine and surgery abroad (undrgraduate)eithr on a 100% or 50% basis tgeda wt my bro hu had a frst class in engineerin wants a scholarship fr hs postgrad. studies! pls on dese two cases hu cn hlp on hw i can go abt it pls.
Re: North Cyprus by Rhems01: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
wip7:

You are welcome. As soon as you make payment kindly send me the payment slip, then i shall send you visa procedure/steps to secure your visa. If you also wish to secure accommodation b4 u arrive, just email me the specifications well enough!

Hello @wip7, I just sent you two emails. One with my proof of payment and the other with the dormitory specifications that I'm interested in. Please confirm receipt. Thanks again.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rhems01:

Hello @wip7, I just sent you two emails. One with my proof of payment and the other with the dormitory specifications that I'm interested in. Please confirm receipt. Thanks again.

Received and will update you when your money arrive here. Also will suggest another dorm for you but you can still make a choice!
Re: North Cyprus by impactglobe: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ mr wip, a close friend actually ask me if the combination of waec and nabteb is acceptable at EMU, as the person she want to put in for this current admission. and is there any chance of scholarship? and when will this current admission ends?
Re: North Cyprus by thosinemike(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2013
thosinemike:
Tanx sir, i'll go for pharmacy. pls i will like to know everything about pharmacy at emu; cost at 50% waiver and all other things i need to know, so as to start with the preps.
Pls im still waiting for your reply sir.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2013
thosinemike:
Pls im still waiting for your reply sir.

thosinemike:

Kindly visit the university website to know everything about Pharmacy at EMU including the cost.
Re: North Cyprus by Cookies232: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls mr Wip, reply my mail sir.
Re: North Cyprus by kennikazi(m): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Please @wip7, I am having problems with the online application at the EMU website. I have filled the form and submitted my application(using the recommended Internet Explorer) and it gave me the message "Application Submitted 2.12.2013". But I just checked my Admission Status now and its giving me an "Application not submitted" message, and the files I attached in my application are "missing". Should I be worried about this? And too, is there any other way I can submit my application without going through there website? And three, the age on my WAEC certificate doesnt correspond with my real age ('95 instead of '96), should I also be worried about this?
I would really really apprecite if I am helped out here...
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
kennikazi: Please @wip7, I am having problems with the online application at the EMU website. I have filled the form and submitted my application(using the recommended Internet Explorer) and it gave me the message "Application Submitted 2.12.2013". But I just checked my Admission Status now and its giving me an "Application not submitted" message, and the files I attached in my application are "missing". Should I be worried about this? And too, is there any other way I can submit my application without going through there website? And three, the age on my WAEC certificate doesnt correspond with my real age ('95 instead of '96), should I also be worried about this?
I would really really apprecite if I am helped out here...

kindly re-apply and submit all needed documents.
Re: North Cyprus by kennikazi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
wip7:

kindly re-apply and submit all needed documents.
and the age thingy...am i stil goin to nid an affidavite, even wen am way below 25??
Re: North Cyprus by btplotter101: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr wip7: Please i want to know if EMU have started sending Names to embassy for the spring semester..
Re: North Cyprus by msnnn1: 2:26am On Dec 07, 2013
Sir i have it in mind to come to Cyprus just for 2 month but my question is this sir can i get a job for this 2 month i plan staying in Cyprus and which of this north Cyprus or South is better.Please everyone i need advice on this,Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by msnnn1: 2:32am On Dec 07, 2013
Mr wip7
I sent you an email yesterday i did not hear back from you sir my name is Emmy,Hope to hear back from you sooner
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2013
msnnn1: Sir i have it in mind to come to Cyprus just for 2 month but my question is this sir can i get a job for this 2 month i plan staying in Cyprus and which of this north Cyprus or South is better.Please everyone i need advice on this,Thanks
Mr wip7 has said HUNDREDS of times.
Only come to Cyprus North or South if you have funds for accomodation.
It is not a place for husslers!
Go back and read the thread from the start.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2013
msnnn1: Sir i have it in mind to come to Cyprus just for 2 month but my question is this sir can i get a job for this 2 month i plan staying in Cyprus and which of this north Cyprus or South is better.Please everyone i need advice on this,Thanks

Why not invest that money you wish to waste to start even is Potato or vegetable farming in Nigeria? It will be more lucrative than traveling to Cyprus to hustle....dont mind me i own a big farm so the profits is huge (its just my own advice).

worry 359:
Mr wip7 has said HUNDREDS of times.
Only come to Cyprus North or South if you have funds for accomodation.
It is not a place for husslers!
Go back and read the thread from the start.

Thanks, most people will never read the thread and most younger generations from Nigeria dont like to take instructions and precautions.

msnnn1: Mr wip7
I sent you an email yesterday i did not hear back from you sir my name is Emmy,Hope to hear back from you sooner
Thanks

Am sorry Mr Emmy.......i dont reply all emails...i only reply selected emails that i find in my main column cos am busy entity and i have paid subs with my email provider to SPAM all emails dealing with work abroad, drugs, click, marriage etc...so any emails asking about work abroad gets into my SPAM and infact your email is currently in my SPAM box which i only visit once a while....

To answer your query, dont waste your money on such risky adventure...first you wont be issued visa to work in either of the Cyprus and even you do, there are thousands citizens and residents looking for job.
Re: North Cyprus by btplotter101: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mr wip7: I want to know if EMU have started sending Names to embassy for the spring semester..
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Pls guys in North Cyprus, is it cheaper getting a smart phone (phablet) over there or I should just buy from Nigeria before leaving? Would appreciate a reply..
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2013
Gsluv: Pls guys in North Cyprus, is it cheaper getting a smart phone (phablet) over there or I should just buy from Nigeria before leaving? Would appreciate a reply..
pls oo all of u shud buy wat u need in term s of clothes,phones,foodstuffs asin enough pay for excess luggage if u have to cos like der say its beta safe dan sorry to be forewarned is to be forearmed
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Gsluv: Pls guys in North Cyprus, is it cheaper getting a smart phone (phablet) over there or I should just buy from Nigeria before leaving? Would appreciate a reply..
what do you expect them to tell you? get it here or dont worry when you get to TRNC you buy. well from my little experience as a result to exposure has taught me that when ever you travel outta your place of comfort most especially where you earn to where you almost entirely spend everytime without returning any kobo through any means, the said individual tends to feel and see everything he spends on as been very expensive. so, of course you know every penny will be of great value to you as you will in turn develop less interest in your needed but unnecessary items no matter how stern you budget for it before getting to that place. cos you will be so minded with the first things first which i know their are. for i know those over there buy their stuffs at TRNC cos they are used to the system or better still the ones doing fine dont even care or still do the currency conversion at every stuff they spend their money on. so my advice is get your things while you are still at your place of comfort.
Re: North Cyprus by msnnn1: 4:41am On Dec 09, 2013
Thanks very much boss
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
please gu, wen is d deadline 4 applicatn 2 emu, kuz am waitin 2 gt my result. Cn i still mk it 4 spring intake! Tnk reply asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.