Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,277 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:38 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (793785 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2010
thnx sithanda, u've gat mail
Re: North Cyprus by Toluth(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2010
@house, I need info about schools that offer masters degree in economics in north cyprus at a very affordable fees, Quick reply needed pls,
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2010
I believe u hv d internet to find out that. Just find a skl and peeps here will help u in processing the admission
Re: North Cyprus by temmym3(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2010
wip4:

@ temmym3,

Please may i ask you which university is 4100euros? if you are talking about EMU please EMU fees is 1650USd pa semester for 50% scholarship recipient, kindly Check our university and read well. www.emu.edu.tr
@WIP4. Sorry Brov, My Bad. I meant to say 4100dollars not euros ( check it out here http://registrar.emu.edu.tr/English/feesandbanks/USDHARCNORMALx.htm ), Also brov pls if i apply for the 50% scholarship, will it be for the first year tuition only and then pay the whole tuition for 2nd year or the 50% applies to the whole year am gonna use at EMU (as in paying 1650USD every year or pay 50% tuiton first yr of scholarship nd then pay the full tuition the rest of the year)? Tnks Bro.
Re: North Cyprus by temmym3(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2010
Yemming:

@temy,

where did u see 4200 euros, if u know what is best for u better choose emu, ciu and emu no dey same level, just an advice, it is not too late if you've not paid for school fees,
@YEMMING, If u Can Remember we once chatted on Y! Msngr when i was confused of what to choose btw CIU and EMU, SITHANDA introduced u to me then, when i was checkin d prices i asked u if the 4100Dols was for The whole Yr and u told me dat was 1 semester, though i didnt check the currency appropriately then, thought it was in Euros, But honestly what u told me concerning the scholarship issue then was what made me put EMU aside. hope u remembered? grin grin grin
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
So r u regrettin ur not in emu but in ciu? Wats r u sayin. smiley
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
temym3,

The EMU SCHOLARSHIP is not entry scholarship but MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP, this is based on your result, an applicant can have either 25%, 50% or 100%. The evaluation committee will check your result and evaluate you. THE SCHOLARSHIP is for STANDARD DURATION for studies( COVERS entire duration of studies). For engineering or Architecture the standard fee is 4100USD and other courses 3350USD. All applicants can apply for scholarships and FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE GUARANTEED 50% both accommodation and tuition fees.
You can check the website and find what each scholarship recipient pay per semester.
My advise , if you dont have sponsor or means of support at the island please dont bother coming to the island . wish you luck! We do have great number of students transferring from CIU, GAU etc to EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by temmym3(m): 3:45am On Nov 09, 2010
abduladi:

So r u regrettin your not in emu but in ciu? Wats r u sayin. smiley
@ABDULADI, I aint regretin anytin brov, nd i aint in either of them yet, with what i v seen on the net both skuls aint bad. Just trying to get the best for maself, thats all bro.
Re: North Cyprus by temmym3(m): 3:47am On Nov 09, 2010
wip4:

temym3,

The EMU SCHOLARSHIP is not entry scholarship but MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP, this is based on your result, an applicant can have either 25%, 50% or 100%. .My advise , if you dont have sponsor or means of support at the island please dont bother coming to the island . wish you luck!
@WI4. Tnx brov, I wouldnt be planning to skul out of my country if i dont hav a sponsor, I ll forward u my docs to see if i could qualify for the scholarship nd then admission procedures. Thanks alot.
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2010
@sithanda, my transcript has been found and processin has begun. Thnx for ur concern. Left for me to process that for emu. Wip4 i'll still get to u o! Things are just a bit tight nw. I luv this forum. Very helpful ppl
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2010
okay man
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2010
rockafela, where u dey? Guys i just recieved my CAL from CIU. one hurdle crossed now. wats happening to everyone?
Re: North Cyprus by Chinois: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ abduladi,

What is CAL?
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2010
Conditional acceptance letter
Re: North Cyprus by btluv: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2010
hi house
i have been give admission into Girne American University.
i live and work in Lagos and can't go through the stress of going to Abuja and the ministry of education to get my certificates authenticated.
want everything ready when going for my visa
anybody know of any agency in Lagos that can help with that.
pls i haven't invited scammers neither am i asking for their help oh!!!!!
i need a real authentication
thanks
Re: North Cyprus by tEsLim(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2010
I wish there was someone in Lagos too that could just do this damn authentication thing. And I ain't ready to pay N25k like my friend did. I think his own including translating to Russian language. I heard is N500 in abuja. Maybe I'll just go and do it few days before my interview
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2010
4>u>c>k C>y>p>r>u>s
Re: North Cyprus by Chinois: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2010
@ Iz2much,

wetin Cyprus do you?
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
Everything!
Re: North Cyprus by Chinois: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2010
@ Iz2much,

Is it that bad?
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2010
Welcome to Tha Area
hope we see when u get here!
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ppl wats happenin to d page. Congrats to all newly accepted guys. Hw far with u guys next steps. I guess its runnin smooth thats why u've been off the said for a while. All d best all d same
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2010
new students are all welcome, but i must warn you that living here is quite expensive, if you have someone who can sponsor your expenses then you dont have any problem, it is quite safe

once again, welcome, e kabo
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2010
Chinosis,

Kindly check your email for your acceptance letter into EMU and fill the attached scholarship form that will enable you to have 50% discount both accommodation and tuition fees. Congratulations!

APPLICANTS,

All applicants are welcome to apply for wide range of courses and scholarship at EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY,the only leading international collaborations center in North Cyprus, EMU invites you to spend a semester or an academic years in the most dynamic, culturally diverse world recognized university in Northern Cyprus. Explore the wide range of SCHOLARSHIPS AND EXCHANGE COLLABORATIONS with 112 universities in the world and exciting new customs, social values, trends and world-renowned technology, as you delight in the energy and warmth of the country. Learn English language skills that will broaden your horizon and help shape your goals.

You can read more about EMU and the quality education it offers on www.emu.edu.tr , http://ic.emu.edu.tr , http://emuintcenter..com

international center,
Eastern Mediterranean University,
North Cyprus.
scholarship@emu.edu.tr, skull4una@gmail.com
Tel: +90 (392) 630 2444
Fax: +90 (392) 630 2929
Re: North Cyprus by Chinois: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2010
Thanks a lot Wip. I really appreciate your help. I have emailed you.
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2010
@ wip4
I applied on behalf of my fiance and she has been accepted, can you please assist with the 50% discount?
Thanks in advance
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
@chinosis,

Your SCHOLARSHIP AWARD OF 50% has bin signed and i have sent to your email, kindly fill the hostel reservation and send back to me. You are welcome to the most noble university in the crime free Mediterranean island.

@ahmdiheme,

Kindly send the complete scholarship application to me and i shall folow it up for your fiance. you can send to scholarship@emu.edu.tr or skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Chinois: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ Wip4,

I am really really appreciative of all your help. You are awesome!, I sent you an email.
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2010
Thanks a lot wip, I'll get to you shortly
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2010
@temmym3,

Kindly check your email address for your acceptance letter. fill the scholarship form and send back to me. Congrats!
Re: North Cyprus by temmym3(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2010
@WIP4. Thanks alot sir. I ll fill and send u the scholarship form tomorow. Thanks once again. God bless u
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2010
OUR NEW PROSPECTIVE students are welcomed not only by the university, but also by International Center where they are eligible to obtain all information regarding their life at EMU and North Cyprus; admission, arrival, accommodation, finance and scholarship.

Scholarships

International Merit-Based Scholarships 2010-2011 Academic Year

These scholarships will be awarded according to:

i) High school diploma scores.
ii) University Examination scores.
iii) Academic performance at former university in the case of transfer students.

The award and distribution of the scholarships will be overseen by the “International Students Merit-Based Scholarship Evaluation Committee.”According to the decision of the committee, applicants may receive a 25% or 50% reduction in fees. Further, each semester, two applicants from every country will receive a full 100% scholarship.It is the policy of the committee to award the full quota of scholarships each semester.
You may contact the International Center via phone, fax or e-mail and we will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide guidance about the EMU admissions process.

To apply for your admission kindly send your olevel result and international passport or birth certificate to us.

International Office
Eastern Mediterranean University
Northern Cyprus
skull4una@gmail.com
http://ic.emu.edu.tr
+90 392 630 2444
+90 392 630 3201
+90 392 630 2690

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.