Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

Which Of These Banks Has The Best Internet Banking System. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of These Banks Has The Best Internet Banking System. (975 Views)

GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Be Careful About Buying These Banks Stocks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Banks Has The Best Internet Banking System. by dhoyin: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2007
hi everyone,
which of these banks have the best and most reliable internet banking service and why. GT bank,FCMB,intercontinual bank, UBA.
Re: Which Of These Banks Has The Best Internet Banking System. by LoverBwoy(m): 2:44am On Jan 10, 2007
probably GTB thats the one i have and use, not much you can do their though, you can only check your balance thats it

still waiting for zenith to give me my log in and password after a year!

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Or Zenith, Which Is The Better Performer? / Antemia Needed Urgently. / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.