Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,723 members, 7,945,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Who Still Wants To Be A Nigerian? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Still Wants To Be A Nigerian? (480 Views)

Saraki Still Wants To Influence Senate Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Still Wants To Be A Nigerian? by Marquismo6(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Some years back,i wrote these article expressing some issues on my mind then and here today i find myself revisiting these write up and kept wondering/worrying still over present state of our country Nigeria. Should we still be proud of being a Nigerian?

http://www.news24.com.ng/MyNews24/So-WHO-still-wants-to-be-a-Nigerian-20121121
Re: Who Still Wants To Be A Nigerian? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
I will continue to be a Nigerian! I am proud to be a Nigerian. My country is good and her citizens are good and happy people. We are only ruled by bad leaders, but we have hope and believe that it will not last for long!

Be proud of your country! Some other countries face worse!!

1 Like

Re: Who Still Wants To Be A Nigerian? by uckennety(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fvck it!!! Can I be an Ethiopian
Re: Who Still Wants To Be A Nigerian? by Marquismo6(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Really? Well, we all do feel like so sometimes, but at what ost and what should we be willing to do for our country and and children children's sake for Nigeria?
uckennety:
Fvck it!!! Can I be an Ethiopian
Re: Who Still Wants To Be A Nigerian? by uckennety(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Marquismo6:
Really? Well, we all do feel like so sometimes, but at what ost and what should we be willing to do for our country and and children children's sake for Nigeria?

Wt can we. Do!

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Is Not Crashing Anytime Soon / Uncompleted House For Sale At Odogunyan / Reasons Why You Should Not Try To Change Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.