Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,957 members, 7,942,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Stalking Or Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stalking Or Love? (1797 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stalking Or Love? by No2Atheism(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
@topic

i think its naiveity and immaturity that causes a man or woman to declare love just a few days or weeks after meeting the opposite sex.

For goodness sake, its your bloody hormones. . .

Love at first sight is very very very very rare . . . .(even at that, it has to be tested by time and not just like that)

The truth is that we have all gone through that face of life one way or another, the trick however is how fast we outgrow it.
Re: Stalking Or Love? by ruskiee(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
Stalker.
Re: Stalking Or Love? by Dewdeuces(f): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
ruskiee:

Stalker.

^^^100%
it has passed that stage o
Re: Stalking Or Love? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

@topic

i think its naiveity and immaturity that causes a man or woman to declare love just a few days or weeks after meeting the opposite sex.

For goodness sake, its your bloody hormones. . .

Love at first sight is very very very very rare . . . .(even at that, it has to be tested by time and not just like that)

The truth is that we have all gone through that face of life one way or another, the trick however is how fast we outgrow it.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Stalking Or Love? by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Nov 25, 2009
Why didn't you turn him down? undecided
Re: Stalking Or Love? by LordReed(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

OK what's up with some[b] naija dudes[/b] and declaring love just days/weeks after meeting a lady?

Honestly is that how they fall in love?

She didn't say he is naija.

bethangel like some one said before he probably is just excited and over eager, doesn't mean he is stalking u. All u need to do is tell him to ease up dat his calling u so much will not make u change ur mind one way or the other.
Re: Stalking Or Love? by BadestBOBO(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
Some girls are so into themselves sha.
Even when they look like antelopes.
I call them delusional.
Re: Stalking Or Love? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
BadestBOBO:

Some girls are so into themselves sha.
Even when they look like antelopes.
I call them delusional.

You must be lost, did you actually mean to post on this thread
Re: Stalking Or Love? by agathamari(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2009
stalking
Re: Stalking Or Love? by brooklyn99: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2009
is it just me or are nigerians always so quick to declare love ,even when u havent agreed to be a couple. had this gal from nigeria telling me she loved me after only 4 days, used to get mad cus i never said it back!!! crazy ho. beth angel, u better avoid that dude. people like that usually turn violent after a while,
Re: Stalking Or Love? by spoilt(f): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2009
block his number, delete him from your FB contacts. How hard can it be. change your phone number if you have to.
Re: Stalking Or Love? by agathamari(f): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2009
brooklyn99:

is it just me or are nigerians always so quick to declare love ,even when u havent agreed to be a couple. had this gal from nigeria telling me she loved me after only 4 days, used to get mad cus i never said it back!!! crazy ho. beth angel, u better avoid that dude. people like that usually turn violent after a while,
yeah guys in the states go months before saying it and some guys look like a deer in the headlights if you say if first. lol
Re: Stalking Or Love? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2009
agathamari:

yeah guys in the states go months before saying it and some guys look like a deer in the headlights if you say if first. lol

I guess nigerian guys need a lil' bit of exposure smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry From Another Tribe? / Twin Brothers Arrested Over Whose Turn It Was To Have SEX With Girlfriend / Am Digging My Grave. Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.