Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

The End(mmm!!) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The End(mmm!!) (372 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End(mmm!!) by Ssholly(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2016
The end to the ponzi scheme as finally come.
This message appears on every participant of MMM as they log into their PO
One-Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros and i believe we all understand what this implies to. MMM has taken the step, now trying to create panic to fellow Nigerians. MMM now awaits the media to do its work by spreading the panic and giving them room to dash away with peoples money.

We can stop the panic by spreading the good news for Nigerians not to give up and hope for the best.
Re: The End(mmm!!) by bukolaoluwaloba: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2016
EARN STRESS FREE INCOME FROM FXCLUB INT'L... JOIN NOW WITH JUST #10,000
NO PRODUCT! NO SELLING!! NO REFERRAL NEEDED!!! 100% RISK FREE!!! MONEY PAID DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNT!!! You join this program with #10,000 and maintain membership status for 90days (3 months) from the 4th month your account will continuously be credited with #5,000 monthly for a period of 1 year (12 months) and you cycle out and join again if you so wish. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A MATRIX, PONZI OR HYIP PROGRAM.. ITS STRICTLY A PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS, WORKERS AND PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO INVEST WITH PEACE OF MIND. https:///DSi2r2EoYzVIotkWd1D8iO

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin For Sale / BTC-NETWORK (fast,quick,reliable) Where 1btc Is Certain With $7 / My Opinion On Mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.