Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,149 members, 7,896,901 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun (1481 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by viviangist: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzO7c5KThU

Cc; lalasticlala , Check This Out

By http://www.viviangist.com/the-truth-about-mmm-nigeria-crash-video-by-adeola-fayehun

Re: The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by viviangist: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
That's Bad ...
Re: The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2016
What's d truth about the video undecided
Re: The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2016
You and your video are mad
Re: The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
You and your video are mad

Sadly, you don't want to hear the truth. She has said the truth, the complete truth, and the whole truth. How do you feel now that your money is frozen? LOL.. You all were laughing at we all who advised you not to do it, now who is laughing now?
Re: The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2016
dadaic:

Sadly, you don't want to hear the truth. She has said the truth, the complete truth, and the whole truth. How do you feel now that your money is frozen? LOL.. You all were laughing at we all who advised you not to do it, now who is laughing now?
which truth? Is like brain is paining you... Ode
Re: The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.
This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe.
Re: The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
which truth? Is like brain is paining you... Ode

Lol.. It hurts I know, but then, I never wished for anyone to loose their monies. But then, I think you were better warned, the truth is bitter, too hard Nigerians don't like the truth. Anyway, my brain hurts now, but glad my brain didn't twitch me into doing the MMM.
Re: The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by Alabi324(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun by jahstech: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.
This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe.

I would quote you by January 15.

Meanwhile read the terms and conditions below and tell me how it differs from the video above

(1) (Reply)

Kashdoubler - Paying 200% Of Your Investment Under 7 Days / Bitcoin Refused To Confirm Transaction For Over A Week Now / Affordable Price Aluminium Windows With Burglary Or Without Burglary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.