Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (45664 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Majesticniyi(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Bhuldoxxa:
Oh my gosh! Reading all these comments here is making me to believe that all the pre- wedding photographs #that has got people talking# are all publicity stunts.
As for me, I learned that you shouldn't use logic while dating a lady because it will definitely backfire!

'For God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap'. The pictures are not stunts. What you do to people, expect same to be done to you. The Bible says if the foundation be destroyed, what shall the righteous do? Also, what you expect from life is what you see. People do get married everyday and some of us are in beautiful relationships that work. Not because we are perfect or those we are with are perfect but because we put God first in our lives. I am in no way a saint but when someone goes into a relationship fully expecting his partner to be unfaithful, he would start seeing unfaithfulness even when there is none. Someone here said he has slept with over 200 girls and yet he can stand to accuse girls of cheating.

Anyways, back to the topic. One thing I learnt from my ex is that love is just not enough to build a relationship on. We tried making it work thinking love would make up for our incompatibles but we discovered those issues would always come back to haunt us. Number one of such issues was the unwillingness of both families to accept the inter-tribal marriage. Add that to we both having similar career paths as engineers (our children would just lack parental attention ).

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2016
ststyreal:

Abeg forget that guy. How can he enjoy a stable relationship when he has 22 female spirit in him. Huhhhh! Some people are so much playing with their destiny!

Why are you pained or you re among the 22 spirits?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Sezua(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:
I don't believe that
why? can you give your reason?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Would have called you a THING but just had to forgive you for been pretty.
didn't insult u bro.
and u have no reason whatnot to insult me
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Chuukwudi(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Sure, no one is perfect. But my partner is something else. Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, homely, educated, and all those stuffs. But she's very inept, you know like socially unaware. She's only book smart, apart from that she knows nothing around her, heck, she doesn't even know the name of the vice president.
Personally, I hate small talks, I prefer intellectual and deep conversations, but she hardly makes any meaningful input

High IQ usually comes with low EQ. is she an engineer and below 20? She's my dream.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2016
sekxy:

didn't insult u bro.
and u have no reason whatnot to insult me

I guess you know the dictionary definition of the word "insult" because I can't phantom a word in my post where I insulted you.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2016
buharimustlive:

Why nonsense?. He just stated the obvious.

My boss in the office shocked She is a perfect example of number 5.
and that gave u every reason to generalize .
u guys should be mindful of how u insult ladies on this forum. guess y'all have sisters and cousins
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by walexsho(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2016
dingbang:
Never settle for a no sex rship
See ya life outside there
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

I guess you know the dictionary definition of the word "insult" because I can't phantom a word in my post where I insulted you.
good morning to u and have a lovely day
byee
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Unbeliever(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

22, that's the ones I had serious relationship with. You want to know the number of diff pussies I have digged, it currently stands and 119, and the good thing here is that I don't patronise call girls.

Is anything bad?
You are a living legend. I'm 24yrs old and I have digged 56 pussies. I hope to match or beat your record before I turn 30

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2016
walexsho:

See ya life outside there
abegi

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by rasheedmalik113: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2016
women are no nice no loyal

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Unbeliever:

You are a living legend. I'm 24yrs old and I have digged 56 pussies. I hope to match or beat your record before I turn 30

Hahahahaahaha, I am older than you bro but not upto 30, near 30 though and king Solomon record is my sight.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2016
sekxy:

good morning to u and have a lovely day
byee

You re beautiful, love your eyes!
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by bankole200(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2016
If your arrival don't make them happy,Their departure shouldn't make you sad. Anyone who treats you like an ordinary fan dosent deserve a treatment of a superstar.
Respect everyone but never ever forget that you are equally important. You may not be in control of what people give to you but you must be in total control of what to take from them. If you take everything,people give you anything. Anything you acquire through begging will always require begging to maintain.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
You re beautiful, love your eyes!
thank u
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by enfash03(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2016
tonawest:
I learnt how to love though it was agony of love. I also learn that in a relationship u hv to tolerate, let go, forgive, understanding and hold tight what u hv and fight for ur love.

So love are not worth fighting for. .. Best thing is dat just let go it..
Like my own case.. .
This lady, we av planned how everything will going to be... So later both of us went for service... After 3 o 4 day dey posted her to her ppa.. She invited a guy to her plc....
Since then I can't trust any woman

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2016
sekxy:
thank u
Stop acting mean babe, it won't do any good to your beauty, only smile would.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Stop acting mean babe, it won't do any good to your beauty, only smile would.
lol.ok sir!!!
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2016
sekxy:
lol.ok sir!!!
Lol, good to know that you can smile even at me. Should we derail this thread, I guess you know what I mean? *wink*
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by buklarbest: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Never trust any lady no matter how much you think she loves you.
When she starts exhibiting some questionable characters, just be ready to dump her b4 she'll dump ur sorry ass and walk away without looking back.
Never love with all ur heart, always leave some space for the unimaginable that could occur anytime.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Dexema(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Sure, no one is perfect. But my partner is something else. Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, homely, educated, and all those stuffs. But she's very inept, you know like socially unaware. She's only book smart, apart from that she knows nothing around her, heck, she doesn't even know the name of the vice president.
Personally, I hate small talks, I prefer intellectual and deep conversations, but she hardly makes any meaningful input
Finally, so I'm not the only that has and is experiencing this, most of them are just unaware of things going on in other spheres.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Never date a Yoruba man EVER! undecided

Or never marry one tongue

Hahahaha Yoruba omo olokun esin. U don hear am from my ppl. Pele. Cheating is in us
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Dexema:

Finally, so I'm not the only that has and is experiencing this, most of them are just unaware of things going on in other spheres.
Na book u dey date broz
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Dexema(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
Date with an open mind...

Expect heartbreak at anytime..

Don't be too clingy and expectant...

If the both of you know for sure you won't marry, then keep your options open..

Even when the going seems you guys are gonna marry, still keep your options open until you see yourself on the alter with him/her.

Never date because you love the person...love ain't just enough...

And the list of what i learnt in my last and other relationship is endless...
Love aint just enough? Could you kindly highlight other things that can help?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by killsmith(f): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2016
ikp120:
Never spend on a girlfriend until she spends on you.

Never really fall in love until she is dead in love with you, but act as if you're dead in love with her.

Delete her phone number once she begins to really misbehave.

Treat her the way she treats you.

Never date a lady who tells you not to access her phone but you can lick her pussy.

Never build your life around her because no lady is worth it except your momma.
word!....never build your life around a woman....

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nikeruka(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2016
Lemme just read comments
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Omonigeriarere: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2016
MrMarvelous:
Don't go into a relationship without at least a personal house, a steady source of income, and a car. I learnt all this the hard way. Forget what feminists are saying, when push comes to shove...they'd dump your ass for the guy with the whip and the crib. Believe that.

I disagree. It seems you have not met right ladies. A steady source of income sounds good, but your personal car and house is not a must.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by EJanni(f): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

Come on! Such philosophy cannot take you anywhere. Only conceited people holds such a whack principle, because they are always full of shenanigans themselves.

Embrace altruism and conscientiousness. . . Giving in your best without greed and dominance, and being a realist at the same time without allowing a bullshit under any sentimental guise. Just imagine the feeling of walking out from a meaningless relationship happily, all because you know within yourself that you gave all your best but didn't lose anything yet.

thank you, but I just aired my view. we are all different and equally see things differently.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

I disagree. It seems you have not met right ladies. A steady source of income sounds good, but your personal car and house is not a must.
As chairperson of right ladies that you are now. Clap for yourself.

A personal car is not a must, but a personal house is even the first thing to get. If things get heated, where are you gonna do the do? Your friends crib?

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by vekanem(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Interesting comments. The lessons are quite enough. As for the guys, sorry for the hurts, likellwise the ladies. We've all had our share of hurts and pains
It has made us stronger, better, wiser and more independent. Life goes on. If it didn't work out. then it wasn't meant to
Stop fighting it. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by herlarho(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2016
wink[b][/b]my last relationship made me know that women ain't loyal, don't put all your eggs in 1 basket. if you have 50 eggs put them in 50 baskets. that's all[i]my last relationship made me know that women ain't loyal, don't put all your eggs in 1 basket. if you have 50 eggs put them in 50 baskets. that's all[/i]my last relationship made me know that women ain't loyal, don't put all your eggs in 1 basket. if you have 50 eggs put them in 50 baskets. that's all

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / My Pre-wedding Photos. / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.