Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,342 members, 7,937,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas (1068 Views)

What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by LifestyleTonite: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Now that MMM is frozen with no real assurance of coming up again, many people will certainly use that as an excuse to get away from their responsibilities. Below are a few of them.

1. Husbands

"Honey, it's not my fault. Had it been my mavro paid, we would be celebrating Christmas big time. Don't worry, we'll celebrate the next one". That's the chorus most women will have to dance to this December cos most husbands will use the freezing of MMM as an excuse not to drop money for Xmas merriment (this includes those husbands that didn't even participate in it).

2. Broke guys

Guys, there's no need for you to carry out that trick of breaking up with your girlfriend few weeks before Christmas only to make up with her after the festival is over all because of no money. Just call her on the phone and tell her you want to commit suicide. If she asks why, mention MMM. That's enough to make her forget about her plans to milk your pocket dry during the festive period. But don't get angry when you see her with a yahoo boy on watch night day o.

3. Debtors

MMM is the perfect excuse debtors can use to prolong their grace period in debt. If you have a debtor who has promised to pay you this December, just expect to hear this line of excuse: "Sir, I know am supposed to pay you your money today, but I wont be able to do that cos I placed 30k in MMM with the hope that it will double into the 60k am owing you. But now the site has been frozen till next year. Pls give me another grace till when the site opens again".
The question is "when will the site open again"?

4. Con artists

I wont be surprised if I see a man standing on the edge of 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos with a threat to commit suicide. I'm very certain that bloggers will have a field day making such news go viral to the point whereby a good Samaritan will eventually decide to help the guy. The funny part is that the guy might be a fraudster acting like someone who lost to MMM. What a nice way to Get Help without Providing Help.

5. Abeg add your own

Written by Adewole Segun

https://lifestyletonight..nl/2016/12/5-kind-of-people-who-will-use-mmm.html?m=1
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by LifestyleTonite: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Cc lalasticlala wristbangle tosyne2much farano
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by tosyne2much(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2016
I dey come cheesy
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2016
5: Gold diggers

She'll phone you crying that she put her rent money into mmm and her landlord wants this month's rent. She will tell you the landlord will kick her so could you lend her the money until next year when they release her money.
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by Mimido2(f): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2016
hahahahaha
make una stop to dey put fear for person body
I have faith dat dey will pay grin
if not I'll just die
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by dabrightt: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala ,seun
tosyne2

It is very easy to know people who lost there money to m m m because you will see it all over them..Yesterday One of the I warned pretended he didn't loose any thing where he has loose 700k to a frozen account.

He has to pretend because he is afriad I may mock him I warned him against the sheme severally...

He was trying to cover the pain but the sadness is all over him this is emotion pretence most time don't cover up emotion especially sad one...

It is easy to know who take m m m has escuse during christmas and who could not buy life chiken or frozen chiken because of frozen account
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by Divay22(f): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2016
grin shocked grin grin
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by Greenbullet(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2016
dabrightt:
Cc: lalasticlala ,seun
tosyne2

It is very easy to know people who lost there money to m m m because you will see it all over them..Yesterday One of the I warned pretended he didn't loose any thing where he has loose 700k to a frozen account.

He has to pretend because he is afriad I may mock him I warned him against the sheme severally...

He was trying to cover the pain but the sadness is all over him this is emotion pretence most time don't cover up emotion especially sad one...

It is easy to know who take m m m has escuse during christmas and who could not buy life chiken or frozen chiken because of frozen account
lol DAT nigga go deg cry for night.
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by alBHAGDADI: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2016
ROTFLMAO

My ears haven't had a break since yesterday. They have been bombarded by talks of MMM. It appears every Nigerian participated in it. grin

Now, the funny part is that those that lost money to it won't come out to confess, they'll be forming and pretending. Some might even be mocking the ponzi members they know. Chai. grin

lalasticlala Abeg make we laugh small.
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by ojun50(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Cousins, brodas
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by LifestyleTonite: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
5: Gold diggers

She'll phone you crying that she put her rent money into mmm and her landlord wants this month's rent. She will tell you the landlord will kick her so could you lend her the money until next year when they release her money.
Dear, hope you are not trying to use this trick on le boo.
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by LifestyleTonite: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimido2:
hahahahaha
make una stop to dey put fear for person body
I have faith dat dey will pay grin
if not I'll just die
I swear grin
Many Nigerians now have more faith in MMM than in God.
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
Dear, hope you are not trying to use this trick on le boo.

grin grin grin

But it's the truth nah
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by alBHAGDADI: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

grin grin grin

But it's the truth nah
It seems I have to apply one of the points in the OP. This one wey girls go Don dey draft the scope wey Dem go use take scam guys this Christmas.

If this thread doesn't make front page, the below is what I will do.

Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by esaias1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by adaksbullet: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
undecided undecided undecided are u mading jest off us that his have did mmm? angry angry angry
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by alBHAGDADI: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
adaksbullet:
undecided undecided undecided are u mading jest off us that his have did mmm? angry angry angry
you are making jest of Ingleesh.
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by adaksbullet: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
you are making jest of Ingleesh.
who his these?
Re: 5 Kind Of People Who Will Use MMM Freeze As An Excuse This Christmas by LifestyleTonite: 2:39am On Dec 25, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

When She Asks What You Want For Xmas / Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal / What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.