Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo (47452 Views)

Efcc's Epic Reply To A Boy Who Wants To Start Legal Yahoo Yahoo Will Make U LAFF / Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
Whoever manages Efcc's twitter account should be fired. The organization is not meant to reply every troll. This shows how clownish the managements are

Do you know what is called PR? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by beckytunde(f): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2016
cheesy lol

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by HARDDON: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

We should differenciate between working hours and time for humors. I will not hesistate to fire anyone who laughs in the office talkless of troling on social media

.....let alone......

@Op, they'd discover on him immediately, 2.1billions dollars, he wanted to use for mmm

N cowries, red cloth, laptop n satelite phn he IS using for yahoozee tin!
Infact, also discovered on him was 5million pounds he has defrauded foreigners wit. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Divay22(f): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2016
HARDDON:

.....let alone......

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
Whoever manages Efcc's twitter account should be fired. The organization is not meant to reply every troll. This shows how clownish the managements are
tot u had sense of humour?

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by MhizValentina12(f): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Magnus Molade Magala ... pls bring back my neighbor... he borrowed money from everyone in my area

...since yesterday morning he's noWhere to be found.... lmao
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by blackjah(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2016
if I WAN gain popularity now, I go just visit them
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Maghan37: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Pls visit their jail cell after all it is the most comfortable in Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by yinkslinks(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Edit with computer while ppl click and make some persons richer.
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2016
monkeys like clapping back. misplaced priority. attention syndrome. cursed existence
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by NaLaugh: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2016
cheesy

This is the first time these weak Nairaland "epic response" threads was actually worth seeing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Godmyrefuge1(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2016
try and visit them,u will have 6packs for chest only when they investigate you

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Aniker(f): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2016
You guys over hype things.. What's the NO CHILL there What did you expect efcc to reply hl
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Vaxt(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Francisvis(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Lol this is so funny
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by yankeedude(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Yes I concur. I have been following for some time
johnshagb:
GBAM grin

Whoever is in charge of that handle is got a good sense of humour
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2016
they will just charge the guy for intention to commit fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by tiwasiaife(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2016
U derive joy to see the downfall of ur fellow being while u go to church or mosque asking God to better your life. how do u expect God to answer such prayers when your heart is filled with evil hatred and bad intentions. but my assurance to all of you is this: Come next year january mmm will comeout stronger and stronger and most of you will regret ur actions towards your fellow humans who are looking for a means to survive in bad economic situation our govt has placed us.God bless movrodi God bless Nigerian participants God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by sekem: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Na wa o! grin

No wonder EFCC seems to be the only working government agency at the moment!

No time!
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by kYjelly2: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2016
tiwasiaife:
U derive joy to see the downfall of ur fellow being
while u go to church or mosque asking God to
better your life. how do u expect God to answer
such prayers when your heart is filled with evil
hatred and bad intentions. but my assurance to
all of you is this: Come next year january mmm
will comeout stronger and stronger and most of
you will regret ur actions towards your fellow
humans who are looking for a means to survive in
bad economic situation our govt has placed
us.God bless movrodi God bless Nigerian
participants God bless us all.

derive joy

God bless mavrodi

dude are you okay

Some people just want to stay ignorant sha

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by shotster50(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

^^^^^^No sense of humour whatsoever

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by franksam2009: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
Mr joy killer, it's not a must for you to comment, the reply he gave to d guy is epic and very funny, it shows that they have a good sense of humor

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
Hahahahaha

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2016
EFCC be like..

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha

I say make u write ten things wey go happen to Mmm members by January u no gree. If i write am e no go make frontpage cos the mods are biased. Abi u sef do mmm ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Ilemichael(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

Must you criticize everything?

Did you see them reply anyone yesterday, a day before or last week?
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by tosyne2much(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

I say make u write ten things wey go happen to Mmm members by January u no gree. If i write am e no go make frontpage cos the mods are biased. Abi u sef do mmm ni?
Wetin make you feel say e no go enter FP? Forget biased jhor

I no dey into MMM baba
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Thatslimboy(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
100% Support you on this one. But people should also not call them out anyhow. Nigerians lack discipline
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by lonelydora: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
wordbank:
on behalf of efcc
I say
YAHOO YAHOO
MMM is history

No talk this thing again ooooo. They should give me my capital. 30%, 10% referral bonus, $50 I no want again, all I'm asking for is my capital.
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by sammyj: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2016
The EFCC twitter account handler gave an epic answer to a foolish question!!! grin angry shocked grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.