Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo (47451 Views)

Efcc's Epic Reply To A Boy Who Wants To Start Legal Yahoo Yahoo Will Make U LAFF / Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2016
Epic indeeed
How i zoom off on my power bike when I hear MMM... So hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pdYE3IyWqQ
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by anyicash(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Lol. This is dead funny.
Omoh, if you do mistake match leg for that office, e don be for you be that.
Before you know it, theyll say they have been able to recover 11.7billion from you, and that you have promised to return more next week.
guy!! thank you for making me laugh once again, since 7 years now. thank u again

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Compliant(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
Whoever manages Efcc's twitter account should be fired. The organization is not meant to reply every troll. This shows how clownish the managements are

Please Donate your brain to charity and stop disgracing mankind.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by 1kinggy(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
This EFCC official handle has no chill!!

A twitter user @iamsynord decided to tweet at the official efcc handle to ask which one to do between MMM and yahoo yahoo and the efcc replied with an epic tweet..

Cc lalasticlala,dominique

Do you have financial targets for 2017? Achieve your goals, use Union Bank's Savings Calculator to find the right savings plan and structure.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by haryomikun(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2016
victorking:
Funny. The iamsynord guy na nairalander sef. Music artiste.
Am surprised people didn't know sef

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2016
anyicash:
guy!! thank you for making me laugh once again, since 7 years now. thank u again
7 years?!? Nna, your case is serious. Are u sure it's not spiritual?
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by fapcrook(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2016
adedayourt:
wat is efcc, is it a type of shoe undecided
Olodo rapata, oju eja lo mon je,
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by KKKWHITE(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Brilliant reply from EFCC .

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by vanvick247(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2016
RollingStones:
Between Buhari nd MMM which one is better??
Like for Buhari then Share for MMM.

Na MMM sure pass na.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by NigPatriot(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
Whoever manages Efcc's twitter account should be fired. The organization is not meant to reply every troll. This shows how clownish the managements are

Must your life be always too serious? Ahan, even US president always has time to pull tricks and jokes. Caaaalm down oh.
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by presentley: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=Brestar post=51915056]

I like your nose, your shadow must be very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by willbayo(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2016
laurel03:
i pray make mmm site no come up again.... #awufdeyrunbelle
Fool
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Mcowubaba: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
Nah.. I have seen bigger organizations reply trolls....
Don't be too serious with life..
Keep calm and relax once a while.....

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Hyinkar97(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Lol. This is dead funny.
Before you know it, theyll say they have been able to recover 11.7billion from you, and that you have promised to return more next week.
Now this is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

actually i see nothing bad with the response.. its a social platform and they are on it to relate with the social public.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by AvsGot007(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:
c'mon you don't have take everything way too personal bro! how many troll folks has he replied on twitter and you're saying he should be fired! night, really?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by teeorume(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2016
the handler of the tweeter account must b very dumb.
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by don4real18(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Notion:
Lol.... He should visit their office let them chose for him na... Am sure their will chose yahoo yahoo for him so that he will remain in their office for a long long time
Nawa oo.. na ppl like you go make Queen Elizabeth ban us because of English language

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by williamsofficial(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Lol. This is dead funny.

Hahahaha
By that time you would be wondering how you had all those money and never knew it.
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by MyMouth(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Muzanga:
I wouldn't like to work with you. Me that love to laugh. This your comment is too rigid. Work on your sense of humour bro, life's too short.
Pls dont blame d guy, he and those liking his comment jus lost alot of money in MMM. Dem no get time for joke now! All eyes on JANUARY 2017
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by victorazy(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

I think that is the fun of it, everytime is not supposed to be all finghts.
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by soji1992: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2016
RollingStones:
Between Buhari nd MMM which one is better??
Like for Buhari then Share for MMM.
haha
na wa oooo!!!!!
pple dey para gon oooooo!!!!
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by dangotesmummy: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2016
amichaelz101:
Visit them nothing dey happen.. cheesy
follow am na tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by bobbybrown007: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2016
Nah jail be that ooooo
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by bobbybrains(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2016
pembisco:

Bros abeg you gimme this picture nah...I'll vote ❎ for yu wen yu want to run for presidency. smiley cheesy grin
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by LorDBolton(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2016
mustymatic:
Nigerians too like awoof

Chaii c all the 'sir sir sir' in d text... obviously the dude fit commit suicide .

Smh

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by crown08(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by MisterGrace: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

Stop being too bitter. Loosen up a bit.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by LorDBolton(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2016
prettyboi1989:
they will just charge the guy for intention to commit fraud.

Lols where's the evidence?

I can post on FB that I feel like killing people... highest govt can do is place me under watch, even having me evaluated can't happen.

Where d gun? Where the ammunition?? What's my target Etc

But eh na naija we dey sha, I've seen policemen pick people at night just to extort 'bail' money grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by mandmis007(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

It rather shows they hv eagle eyes, watching all.
Re: Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo by fratermathy(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Hayorstimmy:
Nigerians and stupid questions are like 5 & 6.....

You have no right to use 5&6 without this

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.