Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (54289 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
babatgtr:
Who told you that He is not helping the poor, is it until you see someone carrying videos around and started posting on internet how he help, that's well you believe he is helping like your politicians always do. OYEDEPO is helping numerous youths not only him but many pastors also do likewise, but they will never carry it like news because is normal way of life.. ...Is only the Pharisees will carry alarm because they want to help.. .so make your findings very well before you start to criticize
Helping the poor?
Covenant university should be free brah, Madonna should be free, caritas should be free.
Infact all universities owned by the clergy should be free. Those schools were built with poor people's tithes and seeds, then made available for only the rich.
What nonsense
Millions of Nigerians graduate every year, few slots in the so called cheap universities where you're not sure you'll graduate after 4 years.
Go check covenant university. How many students per department?
No just talk rubbish right now

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by winterfell007(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
michoim:
Freeze is simply sick. Oyedepo do not pay himself from God' tithe. These men of God works more harder than you think you can ever work and earn anything. Freeze need spiritual enlightenment. The tithe is for maintaining and expanding God's work. Bishop Oyedepo and his ministry sponsor countless number of people annually to schools, engage in social welfare development programmes, built houses for widows and alot more. So don't just sit down and talk ignorantly out of a bitter mind of envy. Through the gift of God in these men of God, which they work hard night and day, to maintain and improve upon they minister to the needs of humanity and those who are blessed by their ministration, without being coerced, may show appreciation by ministering back to these men out of their substances. And this is scriptural.
Also, the private jet you talk about is for the work of ministry. Oyedepo ministry is in no less than 179 nations of the earth, blessing humanity. So there is nothing private in the private jets. Is not exclusively for pleasure.

what work is Oyedepo expanding? the last time i checked, Christianity is a global religion. it doesn't need any advert placement or marketing. it's practiced by over 3 billion people worldwide. so i wonder where he's expanding to

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by ekmike(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Does anyone here decides how Freeze spends his money..is he saying he has no luxury item he could have given to help someone. What has this government and the politicians done for the masses. You don't expect Dr. Oyedepo to provide you what you should be demanding from the government and if he does anything as such it should be his decision and not yours Mr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Charly68: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Depression is very bad..if this man has nothing doing why attacking man of God for nothing...the tithe he collects is not yours,the givers never talk nor complain..where comes your moral justification for castigation of the anointed. You did not vote for him nor elect him to become what he is so which one be your problem in this matter.. I think this man needs real medical attention .

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Freeze can qo jump infront of a movinq train for all I care!

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

He said the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by sweetilicious(f): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wow! God bless Akon
Yeah he is a true humanitarian. We need to be of help to the less privileged always. It multiplies our blessings when people praises God for sending you to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Fearcom(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
GoggleB:
He just said the plain Truth.. But many wud see the truth and overlook it..

Pilate asked Jesus the same question I ask you now;

What is Truth?
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by NevetsIbot(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
well.... Its not news that papa has changed the lives of millions positively.
Freeze is just ranting

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by sebali: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

This Makes u a F. ool

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by EFX001: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
When we get afraid of Buahri and his DSS we start attacking pastors. shabi that ode get mouth abi? he should say something about Buahri make we see....Jesus never took abi? the last time I checked, a widow gave the Lord, her last two mites (silver coins) and people are here dancing to the gallery of a mans ignorance! such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by hazeez22: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

That how an ignorant speaks, why don't u just conduct a research on proportion of people living below two dollar in ur church. Then u know how true he is *people hate truth*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Fourwinds: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

heheheheheheheeerr...

Is one of dem

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by hazeez22: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fearcom:

What is Truth?
haaaa??!!
who be this on now
u should av asked him d meaning of "T" not d truth...
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by chynie: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

yo joking abi. angry
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by pinkpearl17(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Freeze is just stupid. Why cant he sell his expensive watches and give to the poor? What moral ground does he have? Why should he rear children out of wedlock? Pot calling kettle black. Can he work as hard as Dr Oyedepo works?
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by truthspeaks: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Did u just say he z entitled to ur tithe? grin grin grin. Guy r u irredeemably lost or u simply want to play d devil's advocate?
herzern:

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Fourwinds: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Charly68:
Depression is very bad..if this man has nothing doing why attacking man of God for nothing...the tithe he collects is not yours,the givers never talk nor complain..where comes your moral justification for castigation of the anointed. You did not vote for him nor elect him to become what he is so which one be your problem in this matter.. I think this man needs real medical attention .
who told u those who pay tithe don't grumble...if u were to be privilege to see into d hearts of men u will agree some do dat...reason y Jesus Christ said give ur widow"s mind... ...I don't think Apostles collected tithes...
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Ambassadors: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Freeze knows nothing about the Pastor he is talking about. Does he know he awards scholarship, take care of less privilege, the fatherless and widows? Freeze is an example of a failed generation looking for free lunch and a free life without taking responsibility of his life. If he needs light he should complain to the proper constituted authorities vested with such responsibility or if he is responsible enough he should buy a transformer and provide his own light just like I have done for myself period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Mujaheeeden: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

you sound so gullible

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by MRLANNISTER(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

ENSLAVED MIND sad

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by GoggleB(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fearcom:

What is Truth?
Let me wash my hands and leave..
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by crown08(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

brainwashed yahoo pastor follower

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by pring: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
I stopped going to shilor 2 yrs back, when one of the ushers started counting the number of people in the church.
I felt like, am just a business tool for this pastor. Pastors this days are too business conscious.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by sunnyside16(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
God bless Freeze this time

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Hades2016(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
True talk freeze nice one .... All this yahoo pastors on suite God is watching ooooo you can even give to the poor na to collect from them angry
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by leeikem(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
well said!! for those who are hating!!.. as our old saying' The truth is always bitter..

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by amaben2020(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oyedepo is not a man of God, is this news

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by FILEBE(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

Yes! he is entitled to your tithes! it is his damn rights to have your tithes and use it anyhow he likes. He is your pastor after all.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
TINALETC3:
Leave pastors alone na,
Read ur Bible well and let it guide to what pastors preach....I believe so much in d word of God then what all these pastors say....
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by sunkymike(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
And what has this daddy Freeze done to improve the lives of even his fellow colleagues at Cool fm? I have a sister who works with Freeze and he has told me how selfish and greedy this Freeze is. Oga Mannequin remove the log in your eyes first.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by helovesme(f): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
pring:
I stopped going to shilor 2 yrs back, when one of the ushers started counting the number of people in the church.
I felt like, am just a business tool for this pastor. Pastors this days are too business conscious.

Haba. Bros. The counting is done for many reasons and not what you think. wink

For example it is used to forecast how many ushers, extra chairs, leaftlets, security, etc that will be provided for the following year's Shiloh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.