Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly (20591 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by salbis(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Where is ministry of agriculture and rural development. And we are talking of diversification.

2 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by djbobby007: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
seunlly:
Oh boi Education and Health is not even there.
God help us all.
maybe u didnt understand wat d icons stand for,u sud av asked thou
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Facxie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
seunlly:
Oh boi Education and Health is not even there.
God help us all.
Ur eyes no good be that
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Adefahd: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is set back budget, Deficit of 32% of d budget.
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
celestialAgent:
Teribble color scheme.

Next time use a sequential color palette for your infographic.

Anyways, I will study it after I'm done with this ILLEGAL sex - i'm about to FVCK my pastor's only daughter girl on her father's bed grin

The kind fire that will fire u is still doing press up....
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
FCT dont need dt much, Health as well as education sector should get higher dan 51 & 50b respectively. May be 70 & 68b respectively.
But transport & power sector self, nothing comes out from dem each time but bulk of our budget goes in dia.
God we need ur help.

2 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by CzarChris(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
How can this government allocate 50bn to education. This is just bad, how can this country grow when education is not taken seriously. God help us.
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by gsainttrinity(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
the recurrent expenditures (not debt) from my observation is almost equal to the budget deficit. which implies the less recurrent the government can save the less deficit the budget gets.

this is where Buhari personality faces the test of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by zabadii(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
celestialAgent:
Teribble color scheme.

Next time use a sequential color palette for your infographic.

Anyways, I will study it after I'm done with this ILLEGAL sex - i'm about to FVCK my pastor's only daughter girl on her father's bed grin

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by acehood907(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Imagine non oil revenue Na one job? Please how can I apply for it
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Eazybay(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
How mush was earmarked 4 avengers

Fellow Nigerians, behold d recession antidote!!
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by HAH: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
NaijaFutbol:
Non Oil Revenue

Where are we gonna get that from?

FIRS, customs, NCC etc

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by eddyddon234(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
INCOME = 5.029trillion Naira
EXPENDITURE = 7.298trillion Naira

A terrific government always seeking to spend beyond their income!

More debt to be incurred in 2017. Recession has only just begun.

God help us!
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by chigoizie7(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Who cares?

2015 budget was passed, but only recurrent is implemented.

2016 budget came, more than 50% un implemented.

Mean while the above years budgets were not meant to be ran on deficit.+ recovered loots(assumed), yet, all messed up.

2017 budget, almost half of it on deficit, the remaining half, half of that half is to come from non oil earnings. Now that they have accepted even b4 it will be passed that there will be deficits in funding, na im be say, we are completely finished.
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by ol2012: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
I can only imagine how Fashola the super minister will be feeling right now. The guy don hammer big time
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by celestialAgent(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
ebohstepn:

The kind fire that will fire u is still doing press up....
My guy, if you see this gal, u go fall kiss
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by celestialAgent(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=zabadii post=51934734][/quote] shocked shocked

I tif is bae?
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by gawu1: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
prince985:
i dont think d gworo chewin dullard even understands dis
he didnt go to skul
BTW, dat 262Billion for transport is goin straight to amaechi's acct
At least he is better than that ineffectual buffoon Ogogoro drunk who go school and even claimed Ph.d. yet his cluelessness remained record breaking.
BTW, he would not allow dat 262Billion for transport go straight to amaechi's acct because he is not ineffectual buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
three:
Very 'informative' infographic

Okay so first off it isn't any wonder that the Ministries with the largest budgetary provisions are headed by the most 'controversial' ministers?

Having a 3rd of your budget financed by deficit is simply ludicrous and in the current socio-economic/political environment simply wishful thinking (Oil revenue has been massively eroded due to Bombings)

Oil revenue and Non-Oil revenue are almost equal (this simply assumes that we will make as much money from agric, and not much else as we make from oil..., Really?)

The sum of N529B for works, power and housing is grossly inadequate as there already is a funding deficit for most FG contracts so this is like throwing money into a bottomless pit - summary - we're going to be hearing many many more excuses)

Meanwhile why is the FCT getting a whole N37B (okay now I understand why Bala Muhammed's son allegedly has several supercars and properties) on a serious note it would make sense if Lagos, Kaduna and Portharcourt shared this sum as intended abinitio.

Den come oh! dis $30B wey PMB wan collect by force, d servicing dey inside d N1.6T abi e go still join am!!!

I think you should be more worried at the paltry education budget
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by harmony5(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fct N37b..
Niger Delta N33b..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Isorite
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by three: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
vodutive:

I think you should be more worried at the paltry education budget

Very True but Nigeria's leaders have consistently under-budgeted in this area (which says a whole lot)

So not surprising that there's #NoChangeThere
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nnamdisblog:
The Infograph of 2017 Budget Proposal President Muhammadu Buhari presented at a joint session of National Assembly today, December 14th, 2016.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/infograph-of-budget2017-proposed-by.html?m=1
agriculture ministry is not budgeted for twenty seventeen. I hope famine is not knocking our door. Agriculture should be part of the budget. Agriculture the way forward. A hungry man is an angry man. The Lord almighty will help us.
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
three:

Very True but Nigeria's leaders have consistently under-budgeted in this area (which says a whole lot)

So not surprising that there's #NoChangeThere

if you want to know the future of a country and the direction it is heading, look at how much it spends on education and Infrastructure. You can;t iindustrialise or diversify without infrastructure and you need a properly educated workforce to be competitive.

N52B is $150m, this is supposed to be shared by over 50 universities, at least 30 polytechnics, at least 20 teacher training colleges and numerous unity swcondary schools. Good luck to those who believe in the future of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by ebirazz(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
prettyboi1989:
b like say they are spending more than their earnings

e take u dis long? u dull shaaa
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by three: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
I understand you

However the very structure upon which this nation is founded is flawed

Unless that is fixed there will be no change here, #2019

vodutive:

if you want to know the future of a country and the direction it is heading, look at how much it spends on education and Infrastructure. You can;t iindustrialise or diversify without infrastructure and you need a properly educated workforce to be competitive.

N52B is $150m, this is supposed to be shared by over 50 universities, at least 30 polytechnics, at least 20 teacher training colleges and numerous unity swcondary schools. Good luck to those who believe in the future of Nigeria.
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:
agriculture ministry is not budgeted for twenty seventeen. I hope famine is not knocking our door. Agriculture should be part of the budget. Agriculture the way forward. A hungry man is an angry man. The Lord almighty will help us.

You see what I mean when I say if you don't invest in education the country is going nowhere?

You see what I am saying? if the government had allocated decent sums to education in the past, we wouldn't be producing school leavers and graduates who read a simple infograph and fail to understand that it when says clearly "top capital allocations" it is implied that not all ministries are in the infographic and not conclude that because a ministry is not listed it has no allocation. We would be producing graduates that understand that it is impossible for a ministry not to be included in the budget.

2 Likes

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
ebirazz:

e take u dis long? u dull shaaa
it seems something terrible is wrong with ur brain if u dont know ow to comment without insulting others. did i mention ur father's name? u frustrated soul?
so tell me is it an offence to make a comment on nairaland just to now get insulted for it? something is mentally wrong with u and m sure u lack every sense of poise manners and courtesy. too bad u couldnt learn how best to talk to outsiders from ur home.
Mention me at ur peril F00L!!! i wont read ur mention neither will u get a response from me to fuel ur madness

i bet at the end of the day u are d dull one because no mentally straight person will respond to a harmless message with an insult like u did. so u ebirazz u are dull in all sense of the word
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Johnnyessence(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nnamdisblog:
The Infograph of 2017 Budget Proposal President Muhammadu Buhari presented at a joint session of National Assembly today, December 14th, 2016.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/infograph-of-budget2017-proposed-by.html?m=1
tell budgit to imput agriculture allocation in the infographic chat. Well I have read it in the cable news network. Ninety billion naira is been budgeted to agriculture sector. It is still low.
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Johnnyessence(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
vodutive:

You see what I mean when I say if you don't invest in education the country is going nowhere?

You see what I am saying? if the government had allocated decent sums to education in the past, we wouldn't be producing school leavers and graduates who read a simple infograph and fail to understand that it when says clearly "top capital allocations" it is implied that not all ministries are in the infographic and not conclude that because a ministry is not listed it has no allocation. We would be producing graduates that understand that it is impossible for a ministry not to be included in the budget.
budgit ought to have input agriculture allocation and solid minerals in their infographic chat. Well I have read it on other online newspaper. The cable newsonline have already split the budget well.
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by ibietela2(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nnamdisblog:

No agric?

Housing and transport what are they doing with 200b and 500b?
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Khohen: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
We are diversifying, banning importation and ready to feed ourselves but Agriculture is missing.
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by ogtavia(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
you see...it becomes a problem when sectors like health and education are relegated to the background...a meagre 50bn for each of them..what the Hell is special intervention fund....defence is justifiable cos of bokoharam... but health and education must be paid serious attention...this is just a irresponsible infograph..imho..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For China / APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee / "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.