Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly (20593 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by ekolina(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
three:
Very 'informative' infographic

Okay so first off it isn't any wonder that the Ministries with the largest budgetary provisions are headed by the most 'controversial' ministers?

Having a 3rd of your budget financed by deficit is simply ludicrous and in the current socio-economic/political environment simply wishful thinking (Oil revenue has been massively eroded due to Bombings)

Oil revenue and Non-Oil revenue are almost equal (this simply assumes that we will make as much money from agric, and not much else as we make from oil..., Really?)

The sum of N529B for works, power and housing is grossly inadequate as there already is a funding deficit for most FG contracts so this is like throwing money into a bottomless pit - summary - we're going to be hearing many many more excuses)

Meanwhile why is the FCT getting a whole N37B (okay now I understand why Bala Muhammed's son allegedly has several supercars and properties) on a serious note it would make sense if Lagos, Kaduna and Portharcourt shared this sum as intended abinitio.

Den come oh! dis $30B wey PMB wan collect by force, d servicing dey inside d N1.6T abi e go still join am!!!

Mr man FYI majority of non oil revenue is gotten from oil companies
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by teebell999(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
prince985:
i dont think d gworo chewin dullard even understands dis
he didnt go to skul
BTW, dat 262Billion for transport is goin straight to amaechi's acct

You are a dullard and an illiterate as well if you think the money will go into Amaechi's account. Pot calling kettle black!!!

1 Like

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why is our recurrent expenditure always higher than capital expenditure? This has been the trend since who knows when.
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Semper247(m): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
I'm sure Buhari didnt understand jack about the budget. Only read what baby Adeosun prepared for him.Little wonder OBJ said Buhari is olodo when it comes to economic matters

Kill urself....
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by IBello300(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2016
PMB 2019
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by IBello300(m): 12:13am On Dec 15, 2016
PMB 2019....
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by three: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2016
ekolina:
Mr man FYI majority of non oil revenue is gotten from oil companies

Read the above it should help you understand better...

FYI this is not the Alibaba/Super Falcons thread!

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
celestialAgent:
My guy, if you see this gal, u go fall kiss

Ok na kuntinuo
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by tutorago: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
I can see 50bn is allocated to education.

What percentage is that?
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by africanusvu(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
celestialAgent:
Teribble color scheme.

Next time use a sequential color palette for your infographic.

Anyways, I will study it after I'm done with this ILLEGAL sex - i'm about to FVCK my pastor's only daughter girl on her father's bed grin
Jokes goes wit brain.u must av com frm irresponsible parents
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by hushshinani(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
nice 1
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Gamesmart: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
three:
Very 'informative' infographic

Okay so first off it isn't any wonder that the Ministries with the largest budgetary provisions are headed by the most 'controversial' ministers?

Having a 3rd of your budget financed by deficit is simply ludicrous and in the current socio-economic/political environment simply wishful thinking (Oil revenue has been massively eroded due to Bombings)

Oil revenue and Non-Oil revenue are almost equal (this simply assumes that we will make as much money from agric, and not much else as we make from oil..., Really?)

The sum of N529B for works, power and housing is grossly inadequate as there already is a funding deficit for most FG contracts so this is like throwing money into a bottomless pit - summary - we're going to be hearing many many more excuses)

Meanwhile why is the FCT getting a whole N37B (okay now I understand why Bala Muhammed's son allegedly has several supercars and properties) on a serious note it would make sense if Lagos, Kaduna and Portharcourt shared this sum as intended abinitio.

Den come oh! dis $30B wey PMB wan collect by force, d servicing dey inside d N1.6T abi e go still join am!!!

Why is it ludicrous?

Can you explain?
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by agaba77: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Why not limit the expenditure to the income instead of borrowing for recurrent expenditure.
eddyddon234:
INCOME = 5.029trillion Naira
EXPENDITURE = 7.298trillion Naira

A terrific government always seeking to spend beyond their income!

More debt to be incurred in 2017. Recession has only just begun.

God help us!
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by celestialAgent(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
ebohstepn:

Ok na kuntinuo
can you blame me!

Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by celestialAgent(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
africanusvu:
Jokes goes wit brain.u must av com frm irresponsible parents

Tell you what, not for once have I shaded someone's parent and I won't tolerate such.

This your attitude justifies how much of a failure your parents are to have raised such a moronic folly (you).

Undoubtedly, you are a product of a worthless sperm and an entity divulged from a wretched vagina.

That your smelly cvnt mother and your father who is nothing but a pvssy raised you to be an uncultured TWA.T does not mean you should emulate their characters. But as it is now, I figure you are a mirror of both of them, I can only but wonder what hope you have!
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=celestialAgent post=51964509]can you blame me! [/quoblame fire? No oooo......
Re: Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly by eyems: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:
So a paltry 51billion for health (both capital and recurrent) , like seriously are you fvcking kidding me?
How much is allocated to the state House clinic ffs?
No one gives a hoot about health allocation but when someone dies in the hospital due to lack of equipment and manpower, we would come out with our long knives for the health workers.
Nigeria is such a country, a very interesting one.

Very very interesting...
https://www.facebook.com/NigeriaNewsToday/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Prostrate To Welcome Dele Momodu In Liberia / Atiku’s Six-year Policy Plan Worries South / Ita Enang: Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.