Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,357 members, 7,897,595 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? (2877 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Reverend(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2007
When you're in a relationship, and you disagree with your mate, do you automatically abandon them? For what?

Wise words from a wise lady wink wink
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by segoye2(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2007
In the last few hours, minutes of Saddam's life, we were told by the U.S guards on CNN that he was so calm, religous, speak freely with them, and maybe believe in God,

People say his bad because of the killing of about 200 + ?, But that is happening everywhere, even in Nigeria. The Odi village, in the bible, the David, Elijah and the baal prophets, to mention few.

Maybe his in Heaven singing in Iraqi tongue and praising Allah!.

Afterall he was oppressed and killed as a scape goat, not as a criminal
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Sista(f): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Trinigirl

You never answered these questions below ?

May I ask you a question, what takes place in hell for the people who go to hell?

Also, by the way, what physical proof do you have of hell?
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Reverend(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Sista

Do you believe in heaven and hell?

Once upon a time, there was the world, and it was good. Then people got all pissed off about everything, and there was violence and sin, and that was bad. Then people decided they needed a device to stop people from doing so much violence and sin, and there was Hell, and it was good.

Hell is the ultimate deterrent — an eternity of pain and suffering. You can't come up with a much more brutal retribution than that. The only catch is that the deterrent only works when people a) believe in it, and b) fear it so much that they lay off the violence and sin.

There are a number of problems selling Hell to the public at large. For one thing, eternity is a difficult concept to get your head around. For another, everyone has a different idea about how the cosmos works morally. For Hell to succeed, it has to be horrific beyond belief, and ideally it needs to be drilled into the heads of children at a very early age, so that the fear will stick even after the intellect has grown past the concept.

If you really had to choose between floating all day on a cloud dressed in white listening to harp music or dressing in a sexy little red number with a glass of wine, a rock band and a few orgies a day which would you choose?

I know where I would rather be. But then again the question is hypothetical as both heaven and hell are man made products of our imaginations.

Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Sista(f): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Reverand

Why you gotta have this white chick all in my face like she is Gods gift to men? I knew you were a white woman lover, but I still like you. kiss

Any way, no!. In Fact hell no, I don't believe in hell at all. I have asked this question to people many times. What in their imagination could be worse in hell that already isn't taking place here on earth?

Child molestation, rape

Obesity

Murders

Child exploitation

Thievery

Disease

Incest

I could go on and on but you get my drift. wink

White people have made earth their heaven while we black people have accepted earth as hell more than they accept the bible hell as hell. undecided And they don't even realize it.
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by trinigirl1(f): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2007
@ Sista

Obesity!!?? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly, obesity must be hell made manifest on earth for u Sista!!!

Here are my recommendations

cut down on the carbs (that means no fufu)
exercise at least 3 times a week (for starters)
eat lots and fruits, vegetables, drink lots of water
measure your portions

and last but not least, cut back on false doctrines like "reincarnation" 
(side effects to this doctrine include letting your body go to hell thinking you'll come back as
Britney Spears, suicide and general moral decay)

Then maybe,  the world won't seem as such a terrible place to be.  grin

Hope this helps smiley
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by trinigirl1(f): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2007
@ Rev

There is a way that you can know that heaven is your home.  Just confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord and was raised from the dead,  and u will be saved!

kiss

then ,  close down the Kinky Kult Klub  angry

wait , I misread ur post , ur saying u'd rather be with the chick

oh rev , when will u change , sad
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by queen2(f): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2007
What a qestion
Arghhhhhhh Nairaland with unpredictable threads and questions

Who knows where he is, who are we to judge?, but my mind keeps telling me that man is still alive
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Reverend(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Queen2

A conspiracy theory?

Nice grin grin grin grin

Maybe he is living with Lady Diane, Elvis and Mario Lanza in Brixton? grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Sista(f): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Trinigirl

I don't eat fufu unless I attend an African party.

Truly, obesity must be hell made manifest on earth for u Sista!!!

Sweet heart, I am not any where near obese but if someone eats their self into obesity, they have a hell going on inside of them because they have lost total control.

I see you didn't bother to comment on the other hells. undecided

Sweet heart, I am serious, you would be a fool to believe that there is a hell with all the hell that takes place here on earth. I see you didn't bother to tell me what happens to people in hell and you sure as hell didn't bother to tell me what proof you have of hell when I asked you that question. Remember, you asked me what proof did I have of reincarnation? Ask the same question for your self in terms of hell.
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Reverend(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2007
@ Sista

That is only sexy devil costume picture I could find on Google grin grin grin

Let's make our little heaven here on Earth and run away together to a deserted island. I promise to make you a grass skirt and coconut bra grin grin grin

Love you too kiss kiss kiss kiss

@Trini_Girl

I am already saved by not believing in all that nonsense. If you believe the stories then I respect that, but Just because something does not follow the Christian doctrines does not make it a cult smiley

I am a 100% humanist. I don't believe in invisible men living above the clouds, heaven, hell, angels or miracless and suchlike. Just that we have to make the most of our time here on Earth as that is all we have.

It is a great shame that people throw away their lives for the promise of something better to come. The reality is here now. We know this World exists. Now is our time to live and enjoy ourselves as only the cold earth and worms remain after death.

Peace
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Sista(f): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Reverand

Let's make our little heaven here on Earth and run away together to a deserted island. I promise to make you a grass skirt and coconut bra

I will do the hula dance for you and we will live happily ever after kiss

Love you too

You know I love you. wink
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Sista(f): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Reverand

Hell is the ultimate deterrent — an eternity of pain and suffering. You can't come up with a much more brutal retribution than that. The only catch is that the deterrent only works when people a) believe in it, and b) fear it so much that they lay off the violence and sin.

This is why white people converted Africans into their version of Christianity.

As long as black people believe in hell, they will fall for anything and stand for nothing because in their mind, all they have to do is pray and stay humble when whitey steals from them and takes over their continent. If they pray and turn the left cheek to all the atrocity's committed against them, God will reward them in heaven and all who wronged them will go to hell. undecided yeah sure

Meanwhile, here on earth they (black people) live life in hell and white people live life in heaven. White people sure know how to go about tricking and manipulating people to their advantage.
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Saddam: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2007
Saddam is in Heaven

There was no vacancy right there, when I sent an enquiry to Hell, So I went striaght to heaven
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Reverend(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Sista

At least you can see the reality of the situation. In a positive way, each day more and more people are using common sense in place of mumbo jumbo to manage their lives. wink It is so funny that people follow a supposed God that hates everything we do and thinks we are all sinners and has a place where he will send us to burn for eternity, BUT HE LOVES US ALL grin grin grin ha ha ha ha ha ha. Pull the other leg it has bells on it tongue

I would not say that White man invented religion to control the black man. Religion was invented to control us all sad
How we think, what we think, how we feel and when we should have sex and with who angry

It is a sad human trait that people need to follow idiotic doctrine like lambs to the slaughter sad

So, let change the subject. Did you see the film 'Blue Lagoon'? I imagine our desert island adventure to be something like that shocked grin shocked with plenty of hula dancing and naked skinny dipping in the lagoon wink wink wink

I will start by building us a little house on the beach out of bamboo and banana leaves cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just need to find my machete wink
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by mrpataki(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2007
Sista:

@Reverand

Why you gotta have this white chick all in my face like she is Gods gift to men? I knew you were a white woman lover, but I still like you. kiss

Any way, no!. In Fact hell no, I don't believe in hell at all. I have asked this question to people many times. What in their imagination could be worse in hell that already isn't taking place here on earth?

Child molestation, rape

Obesity

Murders

Child exploitation

Thievery

Disease

Incest

I could go on and on but you get my drift. wink

White people have made earth their heaven while we black people have accepted earth as hell more than they accept the bible hell as hell. undecided And they don't even realize it.

You are such an hypocrite? Why did you not include your loyal hatred to the white race to the list above? Cant seem to understand how shallow minded you are in real life?
Anyone reading your post would think, your one holy piece of sh**t!
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Reverend(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2007
Pataki extends the hand of friendship and understanding to the Rev grin grin grin

Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Sista(f): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Reverand

I would not say that White man invented religion to control the black man. Religion was invented to control us all Sad How we think, what we think, how we feel and when we should have sex and with who

When Africans, for example, the Yoruba practiced their African religion which dealt with the Oba, they did not call it religion, it was just a way of life. The Yoruba did not take their way of life around the world to try and convince everyone that their way of life is the way to go, they were not trying to profit the world like white people now do today and have been doing sense past time . If the Yoruba even in their own country tried to viciously or through manipulation, convert other Nigerians, you would see At least a few Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, etc who are Oba worshipers or what have you.

It is a sad human trait that people need to follow idiotic doctrine like lambs to the slaughter

You mean like black people do? We seem to be the only ones who have nothing yet we think we have God? Many black Christians believe, that God was shown to their wretched and hell doomed asses by the ones who took over their Continent and enslaved billions of them. In many ways, black people act like the lamb being led to the slaughter.

The white man saved them by coming to Africa to give them his white washed version of Christianity. It's a no wonder why Africa can't seem to get it together. I am no fan of religion but in a way, what we do for life is religiously done. The only way you can run your castle is to run your castle religiously your way, foreign ways won't help your castle. This is why Asians and Arabs do better than Africans and they don't seem to be confused about anything because they have their own way of life running their own castle. They, Arabs and Asians, dictate how it will be in their castle and for the most part, they always have.

So, let change the subject. Did you see the film 'Blue Lagoon'? I imagine our desert island adventure to be something like that Shocked Grin Shocked with plenty of hula dancing and naked skinny dipping in the lagoon

With Brooke Shields and that guy, yes, that used to be one of my favorite movies. However, you know that movie was the propaganda for white Adam and Eve, LOL

Any way hun, I would love to dance plenty hula dance for you but can I do that after we have hot baboon like fornication? tongue

I will start by building us a little house on the beach out of bamboo and banana leaves

Oh bananas, our home will smell so very tropical.

Just need to find my machete

We will find one of those on a wrecked ships some where on our Island? Perhaps the Plymouth rock, you think? shocked
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Sista(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2007
@Mrpataki

You are such an hypocrite? Why did you not include your loyal hatred to the white race to the list above? Cant seem to understand how shallow minded you are in real life?

[size=15pt]Okay, if it makes you happy, Sista officially includes her loyal hatred for the white race in her above lists of an already existing hell.[/size] wink
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by segoye2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2007
You must be a Nigerian Saddam not the Iraqi.

Where are you now? cheesy
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by trinigirl1(f): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2007
segoye2:

You must be a Nigerian Saddam not the Iraqi.

Where are you now? cheesy

lol !! Nigerian Saddam
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by kimba(m): 5:42am On Jan 12, 2007
why are you so interested in where Sadaam is?

will his present location change your own destination? do you know where you are going if you die now?
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by segoye2(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2007
Yes, it could make a difference or what do you think?
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Saddam: 2:00am On Jan 13, 2007
@segoye2

am relaxing in heaven, Do u mind coming to join me?
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by segoye2(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2007
@ Saddam,

I will say I mind. why not invite your crews instead of inviting a nigerian. cheesy
Meanwhile, I don't think am going to heaven, earth is my home.
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Reverend(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2007
@Saddam

I am going to give you some KFC which the Reverend King will give to you when he sees you grin grin
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by segoye2(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ Rev.

Are you Saying Rev. Kings too will going to heaven? Maybe because you felt some level of conspiracy in his sentence. But I believe he got what he toiled for.

Anywhere Saddam is, I believe God will not allow Rev. Kings to be there because real war will emerge. Trust Kings, His Jesus on his own! cheesy

@ Saddam,
You said you are in Heaven? Which part of the heaven? the Hot part or the main Heaven? I know hell is heaven on his own for you and your followers.

Prepare a place for Rev. Kings please. Apply Jhn. 14 vs. 2
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by islampride(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2007
trini girl is the silliest dumb ass in here, leave religion out of this cos obviously those that massacred muslims and jews in jerusalem during the crusades were not muslims, those that burnt down the civilisations of spain and kiled its inhabitants were not muslims, thise that did and supported the jenin massacre were not muslims either.they are the people u took ur religion from./ those that made u today a "slave to the game" by being in trinidad are not muslims but bloody religious christians, the slave master wasnt muslim, the slave breaker wasnt. the hiroshima bombers werent and we know how Bush blowed down the towers, thanks to KRS one, Paris and the rest. also farheneiitt 9-11.
now lwts face it dummie, why would i have to come to trini when i m kool in nigeria? what wil i come for? stare at the naked women on the beaches, ok, just like the priests do to their wards in the confines of their rooms.lol grin or come drink some liquor just as the anglican bishop of cardiff. grin grin.
if all u know about life is wear some bikini and look like a bitch even while going to church so the pastor too like sto get down, try and look for something else, like i ll alwayssay:GET A LIFE. tongue grin
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by mrpataki(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2007
@ Islampride,
Is that all you can rant out?
Please try harder next time.
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by shahan(f): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2007
islampride:

those that burnt down the civilisations of spain and kiled its inhabitants were not muslims, thise that did and supported the jenin massacre were not muslims either.they are the people u took your religion from./ those that made u today a "slave to the game" by being in trinidad are not muslims but bloody religious christians, the slave master wasnt muslim, the slave breaker wasnt. the hiroshima bombers werent and we know how Bush blowed down the towers, thanks to KRS one, Paris and the rest. also farheneiitt 9-11.
now lwts face it dummie, why would i have to come to trini when i m kool in nigeria? what wil i come for? stare at the naked women on the beaches, ok, just like the priests do to their wards in the confines of their rooms.lol grin or come drink some liquor just as the anglican bishop of cardiff. grin grin.
if all u know about life is wear some bikini and look like a bitch even while going to church so the pastor too like sto get down, try and look for something else, like i ll alwayssay:GET A LIFE. tongue grin

Goodness gracious! This is bad for the country O!! shocked
Haven't people gone past this low level IQ and reverse education??
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by Sista(f): 3:28am On Jan 17, 2007
@islampride

trini girl is the silliest dumb ass in here, leave religion out of this because obviously those that massacred muslims and jews in jerusalem during the crusades were not muslims, those that burnt down the civilisations of spain and kiled its inhabitants were not muslims, thise that did and supported the jenin massacre were not muslims either.they are the people u took your religion from./ those that made u today a "slave to the game" by being in trinidad are not muslims but bloody religious christians, the slave master wasnt muslim, the slave breaker wasnt. the hiroshima bombers werent and we know how Bush blowed down the towers, thanks to KRS one, Paris and the rest. also farheneiitt 9-11.
now lwts face it dummie, why would i have to come to trini when i m kool in nigeria? what wil i come for? stare at the naked women on the beaches, ok, just like the priests do to their wards in the confines of their rooms.lol or come drink some liquor just as the anglican bishop of cardiff. .
if all u know about life is wear some bikini and look like a bitch even while going to church so the pastor too like sto get down, try and look for something else, like i ll alwayssay:GET A LIFE.

I agree with everything you said. I even agree with what you said about Trini grin

However, let's be realistic, there is no religion in existence that is not guilty of murder slavery and the theft of land, even Islam is guilty of that.
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by islampride(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2007
i m confused,
i dont know who is the ultimate fool, trini girl or shahan? but some girls in here are intelligent, abi?!!!please can u help me to ask shahan, what sense she made with that comment?
she couldnt put up anything positive and she rambled off, and she will be the first person to say she didnt, o ga o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists / I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded / Why Cant Our Religious Houses Help Our Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.