Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? (2895 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by shahan(f): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2007
@islampride,

islampride:

i m confused,

I know - your smaller-than-a-peanut-brain is too low to catch the gist in my lines. Let's see if another 15 years will be enough to school you up. cheesy
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by trinigirl1(f): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2007
shahan:

@islampride,

I know - your smaller-than-a-peanut-brain is too low to catch the gist in my lines. Let's see if another 15 years will be enough to school you up. cheesy

lol! shahan what's with this guy? where he come from all of a sudden.  Attacking you and me just like that.

I can only say that we must be doing something right for those demonic islam spirits to be acting up in him so much that he singled us out without just cause. 

Go away Satan!  grin
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by shahan(f): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2007
Nne trini, cheesy

I've still not recovered from your feminine foresight of last night to have guessed my gender at just one instance, but. . . that's the stuff ladies are made of: intuition, abi??  grin

As for that JJC of Ibadan, he's not worth the attention he's seeking. Whatever is his malady surely must be allergic to ladies whose IQ sets him on reverse. In retrospect, he seems to provide a bit of hilarious sport every morning. . . and I can't wait for his next episode of another bbrruuuuuuhhaaaahhhaaaa!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by trinigirl1(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2007
Lol!!

We are waiting! grin
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by olutomiwa(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2007
where else?hell of course and guess what?the son of a bicth is already planning on how to overthrow satan in his kingdom.
Re: Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? by zuluman(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2007
Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell?
Heaven, hell or is he still alive?

Only God can judge him!

@ Seun
Heaven, of course. Mass murderers like King David and Joshua are always close to God's heart!
David & Joshua worked for God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Atheists Were Right! / Pastor Caught Touching A Lady’s Vagina & Boobs All In The Name Of “deliverance” / Our Righteousness Is Not Filthy Rags, God Wants Our Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.