Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,939 members, 7,922,318 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k (9008 Views)

Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra / Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Archandy: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2009
NA WAO! when will all dis stop in dis country.can kidnapping be attributed to lack of job also.our should pls do something b4 things go out of hand.thank God 4 osufia
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by shollyaj(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2009
lmao
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Jakumo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
"Who wrote this letter and how much are they saying I owe them"

" Chief, they are the people in whose guest house you lodged for some weeks last month, and they are talking of an outstanding balance due on your bill, specifically one-hundred thousand naira, OR the equivalent in US dollars.  "

"Eeeeehn, you mean that these people want to Chop my Dollar ?   It is because I was singing a song that their own voice can not carry that they are now jealous and trying to reap royalties where they did not sow ?  This is another example of how laziness is killing Nigeria.  Don't mind them."  

"Chief, they want to speak to you on the phone now, and as we are speaking I can see several strange vehicles parked in front of our house."

" Is that so ?  Ok it seems that they want to test me here today, and they will now find out how I earned this red chieftaincy cap that I am wearing.  Give me that phone."

" Hello hello, oh sorry sir,  good morning sir.  Look at this my foolish personal assistant who did not quickly tell me that you are on the line, sir.   If not that I am speaking to you sir, I would have gone round giving all my anuofia staff dirty slaps for their failure to give you the correct respect.    Don't worry sir, I will get to that later.  They are all village fools who need a good flogging now and then to teach them sense.    Hello, hello sir yes, I can hear you now but these people did not tell me that it is my own credit being used for this call.  It is about to finish.    Please can I phone you back ?"
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by mrofficial(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
koolchicco:

Hammer, Chisels and 6inch Nails. grin grin

Ol' Boi take am essy oo! Some kidnappers dey NL.

Hehehe, they won't dare. I don't think kidnappers have landed in Lagos, abi?
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by debosky(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
Kidnapping on credit? What next?? undecided
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by babyme(f): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2009
omo i guess should start paying in advance those corner shop people have been eyeing me somehow lately, next thing i would find my self inside agegge bread van, undecided
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by BADLEE: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2009
no doubt some kidnappers are nairaland members, i suspect some people here had hand in that.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2009
BADLEE:

no doubt some kidnappers are nairaland members, i suspect some people here had hand in that.
lol what a thought!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by spikedcylinder: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2009
Means they never had any intent to kill him then. He should have just waited it out. . . .see where it would all lead to. I bet when they get tired of feeding him, they'd send him out on his way.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Means they never had any intent to kill him then. He should have just waited it out. . . .see where it would all lead to. I bet when they get tired of feeding him, they'd send him out on his way.
lol, true!
food cost money ooo.
they would just be going negative and wasting their time.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2009
When corruption ends.This Xmas no go easy.I will just put some coins for my mama and go to Lafia to chill. Oh did I just give away my movement? It cld be in advance u know!
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by rasputinn(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2009
Did I hear you say 100k balance,like it's some form of buying and selling legt biz,boy the Nigerian police is a disgrace
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by 190: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2009
osuofia nor get money~

he was released on credit~
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by swaggaz(f): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
Where was he all this while? tongue
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by RolandPet(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2009
osuofia go hammer finish NOW! Get prepared for his next movie that will like be title "KIDNAPPERS"

This is a business strategy for him,i'm even thinking maybe he arrange this stuff,cous everybody will like to buy the film and watch.

Alaba boyz! were una dey! biz don startooooo,
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by ovo4u(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
What a poor Job, since they start kidnapping people for 1.4m now,am sure very soon it would shift to like 500k, 200k, 100k, even 50k self,because all i notice here is that when this thing call kidnapping start, emm, na big money, so make every body dey ready their personal security now, because we know there is no police in our useless country angry
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by TheSly: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2009
Kidnapping seems to be the real deal now oh. . .
I need to contact awon boys to work things out.
Imagine 1.4m just like that. . . . mehn! cheesy
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by jaygirl2: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2009
Nairalanders, heres a security tip, dont post threads dt wil depict ur social status.
remember, d transaction runs both ways - cash cry and credit
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by infohenry(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
Dont worry, ransom balanace will be paid through the office of the IGP.
Failed Nation,
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by yinka85: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2009
Typical attribute of a rogue and failing state(Weak and corrupt Police).Hope they don't go beyound collecting ransome and taking the innocent victims lives.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by waterworks(f): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2009
NAIJA !!!!

Na only naija kidnappers go collect ransom still dey wait for balance. na wa o. this kidnapping bisun ess don turn to market wey dem dey collect goods on credit?
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by waterworks(f): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2009
anyway i nor dey worry sha. wen this one rain pass another bisness go start.

first na to open cyber cafe then to open catering branch after na beer palour then yahooze now its kidnapping
sure enough when everybody hand enter money nor go dey again.

i wonder what the next business will be?
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Remii(m): 1:17am On Nov 16, 2009
On a lighter mood, Osofia can win Guinness record with this. "The First Person to be Released by Kidnappers on Credit".
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Radiant(f): 1:23am On Nov 16, 2009
Remi, it's not Osofia but Os[b]u[/b]ofia. tongue
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by TheSly: 1:24am On Nov 16, 2009
jay-girl:

Nairalanders, heres a security tip, dont post threads dt wil depict your social status.
remember, d transaction runs both ways - cash  cry and credit
See bunkum. . . . .
What is this one talking about?  
Go sleep jor. . . . Na your type dem dey find?  cool
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by Remii(m): 1:28am On Nov 16, 2009
Radiant:

Remi, it's not Osofia but Os[b]u[/b]ofia. tongue

or de-kidnapped Nkem Owoh Osuofia, lol, Thanks for the observation jare.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by jona2: 3:06am On Nov 16, 2009
cool
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by ezdozit: 3:08am On Nov 16, 2009
CHEAP ARTICO!!!! Hungry hyenas!!! lol
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by airzzee(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2009
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A GOVERNMENT WHERE MAJORITY OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS LIVE ABROAD. IF A GOVERNOR HAS ALL HIS FAMILY MEMBERS IN UK OR US, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT/ HOW DOES HE PAY ATTENTION TO ISSUES OF SECURITY? IF THE GOVERNOR WHO IS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE CANNOT GUARANTEE MAXIMUM SECURITY TO HIS FAMILY, DO YOU EXPECT EVEN 1% FROM HIM.

AM I SPEAKING GREEK?

GOVT WILL ONLY TAKE THIS ISSUE SERIOUSLY WWHEN KIDNAPPERS BEGIN TO KIDNAP THEIR RELATIVES MORE AND NOT INNOCENT, POOR MASSES. LOOK AT OSUOFIA NOW, SEE PETE EDOCHIE: INNOCENT PEOPLE WORKING HARD TO EEK OUT A LIVING.

GOD HAS BLESSED NIGERIA. MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA.
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by anshi(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2009
Remii:

On a lighter mood, Osofia can win Guinness record with this. "The First Person to be Released by Kidnappers on Credit".
grin
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by janeth09: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2009
grin Glory be to Jesus, Amen! That after all set and done they later released him.
tongue But let all these kidnappers remember that everyday is for the thief but one day is for owner of the house tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behold The New Imo State First Lady - Photos / Auto Crash Claims Nine In Ogun / Economy On The Brink Of Collapse - ACN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.