Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k (9010 Views)

Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra / Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by echobee(f): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
na wetin good for am. who chop person dollar now
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by OjusAmos(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
[quote][/quote] My guys, i thought these kidnappers are ajebo but i now realize that "REAL AJEPAKO"  i know that these people will surely release him   grin NAIJA smiley wink cheesy angry sad shocked cool
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by TONYBLAZE1: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
[quote][/quote]grin grin grin i thought that they refused that huge amount of money and now they freed him, those kidnappers are solid ajekpako well as for me the only advice i have for NKEM OWOH is he should not give the tittle of his film osufia in london he should rather give it a different tittle like osufia in bauchi cheesy ; and secondly  his always boosting saying  oyimbo man i go chop your dollar at least that should serve him
as for the kidnapers they should go, kidnaping the politicians children to earn more money instead of moving helter skelter for the poor lanking actors in nigeria
i know thier next target should be MR IBU. smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by jaygirl2: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2009
Quote from: jay-girl on November 15, 2009, 11:33 PM
Nairalanders, heres a security tip, dont post threads dt wil depict your social status.
remember, d transaction runs both ways - cash and credit

See bunkum. . . . .
What is this one talking about?
Go sleep jor. . . . Na your type dem dey find?

dude, i would luv to belive dat "na your type dem they find" but wen i remember ur username, its obvious u r d opposite of wat u presume to be.
not surprised! smiley
Re: Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2009
TONY-BLAZE:

i know thier next target should be MR IBU. smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
NOOOO!! i said Patience Ozokwor/Mama G might be next. lolol
she has a lot of "Moi-Moi".
she will ". . .share the national moi moi, divide the national cake. you chop your own, i chop my own, my government will not chop alone" lolol
remember that song she did. she was displaying her wealth too oooo. hm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate To FG: Save 3rd Mainland Bridge From Collapsing / External Reserves Hit 2017 High At $30.56bn / Faces Of The Beautiful Hostesses That Died In The Ethiopia Airline Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.